Holy shit, I never thought I would see a anime this good. It was fucking hot...

Holy shit, I never thought I would see a anime this good. It was fucking hot. How come I don't see a thread about this anime here?

Kill yourself.

Uhh... Why?

Kuzu

Why does this show make Sup Forums so mad?

because everyone in the show is vile

Bitches and whores.

This show is not realistic and mature like people tend to believe. Its way overblown and over the top for an angsty teen romance drama.

I cringed when the teacher licked her lips and posed almost naked infront of Hanabi. Such evil cartoony concept. She reminded me of Mirai Nikki.

The reason people in Sup Forums do not like it is because it's a darker take on the reality of romance... and cause Sup Forums never fell in love and are a bunch of retards unable of understanding the human mind. It's true.

Is Hanabi a confirmed bachelorette now?

Jesus Christ this dude just jumped on her. That kissing, what the fuck.

... Did her friend just tongue-kissed her? What the fuck is going here?

Is this 4? I remember her jumping him in the manga

new/a/ is filled with underage newfags and virgins

This, obviously. Also every character is unlikable.

When I watch this show I feel like I'm being cucked softly from multiple angles.
There are some pretty good bits though.

I'm just done with episode 3. Man the dude lost his virginity in middle school? That's fucked up.
Also what's going on with the teacher? Why suddenly she's so creepy?
There's one episode left so I'll finish it.

>It's fucking hot.
You shouldn't be watching a show like this for your dick, there's plenty of recycled ecchi trash that gets churned out each season for that.

Also yes, kill yourself

This is a good anime for smart people like me.

Alright episode 4 done. What the hell is wrong with the redhead girl? Did she just stalking her friend to her boyfriend house and then have sex with her? And the main girl is like... ok with that?
And the teacher, is she crazy or something?

You retards really have no idea how to mentally follow a show jesus christ.

I think Yuri On Ice might be more your taste boys

There are a couple threads on Thursdays when a new episode comes out

Everyone are fucking nuts, except the glasses guy, he seems like a decent person. I'll continue watching this.

I'm bored and decided to watch this, didn't think it was this sexual. I like it, it's quite a surprise to me.

he's a maoschistic cuck, but we'll get there

People try so hard to bait with this show for some reason. It's really sad.

I don't understand?

nandato

I image you don't understand a lot of things. Like how to use a question mark correctly for one.

Threads are usually on wednesdays-thursdays. There's a lot of fighting there

Gujs, is tihs hentai?

>

Why Hanabi is so sexual? All of this wouldn't happen if she didn't cling on him.

Mugi/hanabi 2017

This.

These threads are amazing as always.

Because it goes against everything they've learned about relationships, both from personal development and society. Seeing as Sup Forums has a lot of purity fags, it's bound to stir trouble. But people will come to enjoy it since it's going to give us a 50-50 ending of scum & purity.

Elliot-kun pls.

>...
Please go.

>hot

You must like girls with issues, don't you?

This.

>virgins
>new/a/

L M A O

Get a load of this normie

>normie

This. That's also why people are fascinated by it.

I don't know what you expected from the director of WA2

The show is good because (With the exception of Akane having a near orgasm just from cucking Harambe in the music room), it's pretty authentic. The music makes highschool relationship drama seem more important than it is, but to the people who actually had relationships in highschool, (AKA not me) they probably seemed pretty important.

It's funny how many similar things they do to each other. Mugi first started touching her genitals and the next couple of episodes you have her touching his genitals and then you have Mugi who started kissing her randomly and she does the exact same thing later on. It's like they're really made for each other.

That's because you're too new

Fucking onii-chan message her ruined it. If he continues this would have been 10/10 but NO. Seriously fuck that onii-chan guy.

I see you're a triggered lesbian who can't take criticism from a kid.

>reality of romance
The author is a fucking virgin
Stop projecting user.

Lets be honest, this show is more like a soap opera than some deep examination of relationships.

She mentioned on twitter she has a boyfriend once.

Yes, normie. Does that trigger your Redditor autism

>uses normie
>calls others redditor

Yes?

Was it rape?

They fucked it up right there, should have add the MC guy in, they have a threesome, it would be perfect.

but that wouldn't have been kuzu

What are you talking about? That would have been VERY Kuzu.

Silly user, everyone knows that womyn can't rape.

this anime brings the worst of Sup Forums

Womyn cant have sex with each other
But they still can rape

I think you mean the best of Sup Forums.

seeing the autistic people angry in this thread convinced me to try this out, picked up

If you like blatant outsiders and norMALfags

You didn't get my joke do you? Dumb fuck.

Well done my friend, enjoy the daily threads on Sup Forums, they are amazing.

No, she consented, but she was manipulated.

Its good, ignore purity fags.

Yes, but everyone gives Ecchan a pass because yuri.

Ecchan is beautiful, I actually want to bang her.

>t. cousin

Please let it happen

Conversion is my fetish

>it happen
Yes.

>letting others use you

Look at this fucking tryhard normalfag trying to fit in

Like it always was retard.

>normies
>LMAO
Kill yourself nigger.

Cutest (only?) handjob scene in a non Hentai anime series?

I agree.

Purityfags get mad while it attracts MALfags who overrate babby's first love polygon dramafest.

This show is so awesome.

I'm not sure why it pisses off so many people though. Are they just uncomfortable watching it?

if this is entry level, which one is Sup Forumscore?

Finally a kiss scene worth a damn.

Are you aware he's attracted to Akane becaue she reminds him of his mum?

I personally am not. It's about fucking time I see a girl that isn't as "pure" as initially assumed. And it's funny seeing purityfags get mad.

3D drama clashes with 2D anime so they are pissed. 2D anime usually only have moe & pure girls so "sluts" seems a little bit extreme for these guys here.

Just the way she kinda' just crawls into bed with him and calls him out on his BS about the heat was cute enough, but those cute muffled screams after she feels his dick poking her and then "your're hard" was cute overdrive.

Proof that you can have sex without being explicit.

Hehe I'm glad someone here enjoy this anime the same as me. Also I wouldn't call that sex, it's more like cuddle, the way she stroke her hand doesn't seem like a handjob.

I haven't actually watched this, but from what I've heard around here. FemMC is basically just fucking everything right? Mugi, FemSensei, her classmate, all because she wants her oniichans dick. I don't think it's accurate to call that "3D drama" since, really it isn't realistic at all. I can't speak for why other anons dislike this show, (like I said I haven't even watched it myself.) but it seems to me like this show is lewdness for lewdness sake. If that's your thing cool, but I'm not sure I'd call it good drama since the main point seems to be as lewd as possible.

>How come I don't see a thread about this anime here?
Because this isn't reddut

>I haven't actually watched this
>I will now proceed to tell you my opinion about it

He's a newfag, probably from reddit too.

Ehhh I guess, it's foreplay which is kinda' sex, but it's not.

Just rewatched the scene, her "How am I supposed to know" when he hurts his dick by doing it wrong and she's like "How am I supposed to know" and I've never thought that someone could be so innocent they don't know how to wank a guy off.

Hanabi is so hhnnnnnng.

What the fuck is wrong with these threads? It's like all of the scum in Sup Forums gather around to jerk off in a pool of pure weaponised autism

I miss more animes like this one too

>"I want to try to love you, Mugi ;_;"

This scene goes from cute, to lewd, to light hearted to sad, I love it.

yet the episode afterwards she (mutually) took advantage of ecchan

Al right, you fucking virgins, I'll bite.

Please tell me why Hanabi didn't lose her virginity to Ecchan if they slept together? You lose points for even thinking about using the words 'hymen' and 'penetration'.

It's alright, he treats her omelette rice afterward. And sensei comes in and fuck everything up.

She just had her heart ripped out, she needed comfort so bad but she didn't want to hurt Mugi by him finding out why she was so sad that day so she's not a complete cunt, in fact I don't think she's as scummy as she think she is.