>Anime vs Manga shit is back

He'll seal both Zenos with mafuba, screencap this

>already a MAD out
they are fast
youtube.com/watch?v=je6YSlkLrOM

>no examples of tracing in super
toeishills stay mad
still no refutations to anything in this pic

Convince me Goku is the worst fucking person to happen to Earth.
>Raditz comes to recruit him
>Nappa and Vegeta come because of the dragon balls after telling it to Raditz
>Freeza learns of the dragon balls because of continuedly talking about it to people with scouters
>Andoids created to fight Goku
>Cell created to fight Goku
>Buu released because of Goku and Vegeta
>Universe destruction tournament created because of Goku

I've always been tempted to make something like this

maybe I'll do it at some point

Fuck space bitches

>H-he's not retarded! He's pretending to be retarded so he can do evil things xD! Goku the new villain!

Toeishills this desperate

You expect the KING OF ALL to be sealed by an old perverted freak?

Being the most powerful old looking ningen

>18 would kill her till she dies if she even looks at Krillin.
fem Broly is probably stronger than 18

Dragon Ball was never good.

Not even the original comics.

Yes, you heard me.

getting some GoD and Angel pussy

Even Goku himself agrees with you. That's the exact reason he stayed dead after Cell.

Random drawfag posting autism

Reminder

twitter.com/Yuyucow/status/827868156890865665

>But seriously what the fuck is Super's production even. It's destroying every good director at Toei.

>Can't wait to watch a tournament arc crash and burn... again.

>What's even sadder is that there are people who think the filler episodes will help the production in the upcoming arc.

Tournament of QUALITY soon.

Best thing about Alien guy being featured in the OP is that we get the Harley Quinn Angel all the way to the finals of the tournament.

Seeing Pilaf gang should mean Shigeru Chiba will voice Clown Hakaishin.

>original comics

Same bunch of idiots who thought Brady was done in the Superbowl, topkek.

Some of the fights might be very short or offpaneled.

You need to send a mail to Toriyama for that

Does Goku not know what a pregnant woman looks like? He has an excuse for Goten, but what about Gohan?

While I stay out of the whole shitflinging contest between the anime and manga, I hate how Goku is portrayed by Toei. Yes he's childish and naive, but not to this extent.

What techniques do you guys want to see?

I'd love some of the lesser characters to do their cool shit like
>Four Witches
>Sleepy Boy
>that lightning thing
>Piccolo's giant form
>etc.

What you American nerds call "manga"/

>Nappa and Vegeta come because of the dragon balls after telling it to Raditz
Which was Piccolo's fault retard, the rest of your points are stupid aswell but this one is the worse.
Why are people reaching so hard to shit on Goku?

Cool.

>Why are people reaching so hard to shit on Goku?

It's the new meme

Poor Raditz, nobody remembered him after the Saiyan saga, except I think Frieza did on Namek.

>wants to actually be strong like his dad
>chi chi doesn't let him

Fuck this cunt. With Gohan he had the excuse of wanting to become a scholar since he was a kid.

Degenerate

He has Launch no?

18 would kill her till she dies if she even looks at Krillin.

>Hurr durr Piccolo was talking about Goku being bought back to life so it's still his fault
Some people think like this.

Being strong doesnt get you money.

It's been like these for 10 threads
feb 11 can't come any sooner

Predict his powers and personality

>Earring on head tentacle thing

>Mr. Satan

He's gonna colonize the black egyptian GoD and fug all the female "angels" from the multiverses. Also convince fem Broly to try anal.

I imagine some people who hasn't seen super/doesnt know DB would like to get some context on the whole 'goku is actually evil now' thing, so heres a little synopsis about the situation at hand, spoilered for your convenience, just in case you have friends who talk about DB and you have no idea what the fuck they are talking about:

At the end of Super's third arc, the 2 universes contest, we get to meet the absolute god of all 12 universes, known as Zen-Oh (Jap for 'King of All', Zeno for short.)

As the absolute god he has the power of destroy entire universes, something that wouldnt be a problem if it werent for the fact that he is basically a child, because of that, even the Gods of destruction like Beerus get scared shitless at the mere mention of him.

Goku ends up befriending him, Zeno, excited due to what happened in the contest, decides he wants to make a new tournament , in which ALL 12 universes are invited, however, after the Zamasu/Black saga, it seems that Zeno, being the child he is, forgot about his idea.

Goku, bored, wanted to remind him, but Beerus and Whis, knowing how Zeno's childish innocence can be fucking dangerous, try to stop him, even to the point Beerus threats Goku with HAKAI him if he doesnt stop.

At the end Goku, distregarding Beerus's threats, manages to get to remind and convice Zeno of the tournament, But now, here's the kicker, as the audience, we know that the universes of the losers of the tournament will be wiped out, Goku does not, that is because he didnt thought Zeno would go THAT far.

Tldr: Goku just wanted to fight stronger dudes, Zeno just wants to play, and unfortunately, his idea of 'playing' actually constitues THE END OF THE UNIVERSE!

>He has Launch no

According to Toriyama, they lived together for a bit but she left. She still visits him time to time.

Then again this is Toriyama so he might have forgotten he said that by now.

Wasn't Chi-Chi even training him at some point too?

Goku is NOT evil
this meme will be BTFO just like goten=black

A guy who devoted his life to being a martial artist, Goten is a kid in a modern world hes got many aspirations beside being a fighting junkie like your retarded father.

>I only watched DBZ: the post

Goku saved the world all the time in Dragonball.

This is a good point. If Goten is smart about things and gets Mr Satan to announce to the world that he is his successor the Son family will be set for generations to come.

Gohan was brainwashed from infancy to be a "scholar" when he could have become the strongest ever. He has a pure heart but that doesn't make him weak or hesitant. Chi Chi fear mongered into him all his life that fighting is bad.

Of course he isn't evil. But he is making stupid decisions, including one that just put trillions of lives in unnecessary danger.

Reminder

Exactly, I was thinking about that part, I feel bad for him because he's Goku's brother.

Question from last thread

Yes, too fill the void that Goku left. Obviously with him around now she doesn't feel the need to do so anymore.

Goku coming back even fucked up the chance of Goten ever becoming strong enough to be relevant. He really should have stayed dead.

>His wish for immortality wouldn't work the same way as Zamasu right?
Why wouldn't it? Zamasu was doing fine until he fused with Black. Black's mortal body fucked Zamasu's shit up.

>His wish for immortality wouldn't work the same way as Zamasu right?

Why not?

Zamasu's wish for immortality was via Super Dragon Balls

Frieza's wish for immortality was via Namek Dragon Balls

I don't know. I suppose that wish was too much for Namek Shenron.

Can we just discuss it in this thread. I don't want to bounce back and forth.

fem Broly is probably going to be the strongest female in DB (not counting angles or gods) if she wants to fuck Krillin,18 can't stop her

>someone took the time to make this image

Holy fuck
Who even gets this mad

>How dare you! That's my Kriliiiiiin!!!

Fuck off toyocucks and toeifags

goten has all the desired qualities. It's a shame the gohan name was wasted on son goku's mediocre son
yeah but I'd rather have goku than adult gohan if goten was never going to become the main character plus we got that sweet moment between goten and goku

>Fuck off toyocucks and toeifags
Sooo everyone that watches/reads DBS then?
Would make a dead thread.

>angles

mangacucks aka fat, virgin neckbeards

Yeah I will use ad hominem you colossal retard.

>Sooo everyone that watches/reads DBS then?

No, did you know you can enjoy Super without being a mangacuck or animefag?

typical toeishill, no argument
concession accepted

Why are you talking like Toriyama had the Super Dragon Ball's plot point in mind during Namek's saga?

was Zamasu just pretending to be retarded all along?

I'm just asking what type of Immortality would Frieza have gotten if he was granted the wish

How? Is there a DBS light novel or something?

Why is Goku beating up puppies?

Why doesn't Gohan just kill Goku?

No, but you can talk with Toriyama about it

She has a point though. The world is at peace. Or was until Goku proved Zamasu right.

But I agree that she's being too harsh. She didn't give a fuck about Goten studying in the Buu saga and was pretty chill, but now all of a sudden it's her number one priority.

Hurting dogs is a common way to establish a character as a villain.

That's actually pretty cool.

No
What this user said you can enjoy both the manga and the anime

He's not strong enough. As of now.

I heard the universal tournament is the last saga by Toriyama on the manga, is that true?

Toriyama does not care about filthy gaijins like you.

DELET

It would be the same.
Zamasu used the Super ones because they are the relevant ones right now as the namek's dragon balls were during their moment.

Even a retard like me can figure that,

The same was said about the Frieza saga.

YET HERE WE ARE

Don't let that serious shot of Roshi in the opening fool you. He'll probably just sexually harass/gag power his way to victory.

Good god that dog thing is incredibly weak. He gets socked once and his guard is fully destroyed.

WHY IS TRUNKS HAIR BLUE?!?!?!

THANKS TOEI!
Or it was Jump?

Perhaps your retardation is making you think you figured it out to make such a conclusion. There's no definitive proof that it would be the same.

I'm not asking for headcanon.

Super Goku is horible

He was still innocent but very mature in the Freiza/Cell sagas

now he is dumber than he was as a kid

maybe he is going senile early

Cuz your fathers doesn't love you.
Thanks, nerd!

Best girl

spic detected

So being a "mangacuck" and an "animefag". Still doesn't go against my point here

Well, the meme opinion is that he'll be a super good guy while Goku is the villian (or at least an asshole)