so it appears the people at google are trying to gaslight americans

wonder who's behind this

US getting jewed hard

I hate this country

type americans in england into youtube

WE

no thank you

vdare.com/posts/great-moments-in-google-american-inventors-almost-all-black

highly urge anons to go buy used history books from the 80's and earlier. Once books are gone, known history will be erased and replaced by whatever is convenient to leftist globalists. It's already happening.

Look at the England BBC history thing - they made the Romans black.

WUZ

of course they left Edison he's the Zuckerberg of his time period

Didn't you watch the Brazil Olympics. The Brazilians said the that the airplane was invented by a Brazilian.

>First hit after the pics is an article that's over a year old describing the phenomenon

So, this is apparantly on purpose? But why?

Also, for some reason Dutch google doesn't give me the 'popular on the internet' bar if I search 'Amerikaanse uitvinders'... First hit is a puzzle-dictionairy (very common if you google trivia-tier things like this), second one wiki. Acts like an ordinairy google search.. Why target the US with something like this?

Because teh Kangz think its whitey keeping them down.

1st place American inventor is black man who worked with Edison.

> Edison is 6th.

What's going on ?

umarykkkan invantars and shheeeeeet

I'm reading Jim Goad's book "The Redneck Manifesto" and he literally entirely destroys the "we wuz opressed by whitey" narrative in the first 3 chapters. Before blacks, irish and poor brits were stolen off the steets by "drums" or "spiritis" (where the word spirited away comes from) and take to barbados and sold into servitude. Up until like 1700 80% of slaves in barbados were white, and there was an 85% mortality rate the first year.

British speculators switched to blacks in hopes that the white slave owners would treat the blacks better than the white slaves because the blacks were a larger investment in terms of time and money.

AND WE SPEND ENTIRE MONTHS TALKING ABOUT THE BLACK SLAVE TRADE WHEN THERE WAS LEGITIMATE WHITE SLAVERY FOR WAY LONGER, MOST OF THE BLACKS WENT TO FUCKING BRAZIL

topkek.. It's true

jewgle being jewgle what can you expect. we should have never abandoned symbian devices

Can you imagine the "white wash" uproar if 21 years a slave featured only white slaves.

Welcome to the face history taught is not always correct. Do you think they are going to get Sup Forums right in the history books a 100 years from now?

It would be amazing.

REEEEEEEEE

blacks outright benefitted from slavery. I think the reason public schools insist on teaching so much about the black slave trade is because 1.) (((them))), and 2.) if they cover both white and black slavery people will naturally ask the question, " well how come blacks do so shitty today" and they will be forced to recognize the racial differences in terms of intellectual capabilities.

This egalitarian experiment america is playing will drive us straight into the ground and we deserve it for being so weak.

Something worse

White man

>invents basically everything
>makes an amazing, stable society
>blacks come and “WE WUZ KANGs” the shit out of it
>whites kick out all the blacks

Is the last part doable? Of course we need to kick out the liberals too

HAHAHAHAAAA THAT'S FUCKING FUNNY

Violet Americans

m8 there's slavery still in the here and now, and it typically isn't purpetrated for Europeans... Western society was basically the first to END slavery, and for some reason that lead to it being blamed for slavery more than any other culture or people, even the ones that practice it to this very day.

I'm wondering if this is bait on their part. I wonder if they want us to chimp out about this.

I can just see some swarthy, smiling merchants in some boardroom rubbing their hands and laughing about this. "Haha the goys are gonna hate this"

>type "magyar feltalálók" (Hungarian inventors) in the search
>the results are all Jewish, no exceptions

Can't fucking make this shit up.

Angry Americans

It's the communists.

>Browning and Colt
No fucking way they'll let us see that here...

typing in american couple is even more enraging

really makes you think.

American murderers

ayy lmao

It’s because “American actors/inventors” typically has “African” in front of it when people punch it into a google search. Just search for U.S instead.

4 jew is kill
→ #
how will they ever recover

It's weirder and weirder the more I think about it... I'm mean, it's probably some kind of diversity thing from Google.. But why implement such a policy in such a weird and blatant way? And what did John Moses Browning and the Wright Brothers be wrong to fall victim to it?

hahaha fucking dumbass whites

NVENTORS N SHEEEEEIT

Actually we have two bulgarian-americans who are in that list

we wuz inventorz n shiet

This is unsettling..

>implying anyone watched the Brazil Olympics
But they just filmed a muh stronk black wuhmyns movie about it, I only know cause I worked on it for a day

The results are depending on how many people searched for black inventors in the past. Or course it could be (((them))), but the algorithm usually doesn't care.

Well they got this one right.

Oh you silly billy.

Planes and guns kill black people, DUH!

Jews have so thoroughly BLACKED America that I genuinely feel sad for non-mutt white Americans. The kikes are waging an all-out war on whites and this is just them mocking us.

Thank God the french list is ok until Mooreno

you'll be with us soon canadabro

I mean that's not exactly false. Yanks, Frogs, and Hues invented the airplane independently and around the same time

The whole MUH WRIGHT BROTHERS, MUH EDISON, MUH ALEXANDER GRAHAM BELL is just American-centric jingoism

>Google implies Nikola Tesla is an amerilard

NO WAY

who are the french version of the wright brothers? Not trying to be snarky, just generally never heard of them.

>12% of the population
>invents everything

They was kangz n shit man

it’s not funny anymore guys

I was going to correct you and say
>that's because we just call them inventors and the word american is usually only used when preceded by african
but then I did a search for just inventors and it's the same thing

Theres a disingenuous search. Google's algorithm is trying to parse "american" and "inventor" together as a single term. Normally, an english speaking american wouldn't refer to inventors of his own creed as "american inventors" rather just "inventors". Google is now searching for any terms that have both "inventors" and "american" in them and the most common moniker for the term "american" is often "African American" which is why this happens.

I just realized Alexander Graham Bell is on there but in blackface

top lel

i looked up "white american inventors" into bing search and it still showed nigs

guys its an algorerythm mistake i swear

you can't invent if you're not obsolete farm equipment

AMERICA YES

Admit it, you need mexicans to get rid of all your pussy ass antifas before you're all ashamed of being white straight christians

I'll fight you

>clockboy
my sides.

>
but it says african american in the results

Try European people art

wat?

We already learned that they manipulate the algorithm last year during the election.

you have gotta be kidding me

European people history

Technically, MURDER requires malice aforethought, and niggers aren't capable of that.

It would be possible for some members of the roman legions to be of african descent at certain times. Romans sent legions from one provinces to completely differen province hundreds or thousands of miles away in order to reduce loyalty to rebellious subjects.

It fucking is my god
I mean fuck my first girlfriend was black but this blatant bias is disgusting

faggot, just scroll farther on that top thing. there are plenty of crackers like you.

*inhales*

bwaaaaHAHAHAHAH

type"jews" into Google

>cosby
JUST

Blieber

>land of the free
>claims to be based
>gets internet cucked by pajeet and his recees mug
>gets his history cucked by multimillion industries
>gets his education cucked by common core
>gets his health cucked by estrogen infused meat
>gets shot by middleshool kid because he played too much doom

also
no wall
your tax money is still going to be used as toilet paper for israel

>type "Jewish inventors"
>no black people

Hmmmm....

oh wow, google is extremely racist, pro black, experimented a bit...
american smart people

>type Jewish inventors
>the guy that made uzi is the first result

It's because white people are Europeans not Americans.

IRA in the mix

Try
white american inventors
lmao same