I'm tired of being a Confederate, Donald Trump, and America. Anyone else feel the same?

I'm tired of being a Confederate, Donald Trump, and America. Anyone else feel the same?

I feel you bro, I wish I was born Canadian instead

You and America have something in common. This is why a fucking DEMOCRAT won in ALABAMA.

Donald Trump broke his promise, and now look at us!

Me too, OP :(

Same fella, I wish that i voted for based Bernie or Hilldawg instead.

>tired of being a Confederate
>chooses to keep optional Confederate flag on
What the fuck are you trying to slide with this shit? Can you guess which herb I seasoned my options with?

I use to support Trump but now I wanna see him lose on the next election

Ignore slide threads
Saged

I'm with you, OP. Fuck my life as a "Proud White Supremicist," we should just ask Trudeau to take over America with kindness
>inb4 Trump actually does anything good

Sage, same faggot

Look at all these meme flag shill faggots. Eat shit you pathetic wastes of skin.

I support you, OP. I really want Trump to be impeached and arrested right now. Should've voted for her.

hold the line man

samefaggots

pro tip for retards:
if you're gonna shill, lurk for at least 5 mins so you understand how it works.

Damn straight. I wish that Drumpf didnt win and i regret voting for him. But im at least considering joining my local antifa to maybe fix myself a bit.

I don't think so, these guys are different users and they're telling the truth
>not actually lying

Nice samefagging, fag

inb4 "how to delete thread?"

-wants to fix himself so joins antifa.
lol grats you fixed yourself from being a human now you are a fucking douch bag that sucks cock and pays for it. kys

I cant but agree.
We need to take this man down before he gets gets us into a nuclear war or something!

Its not fair, bros....

sage this thread.

Same dude, fuck Drumpf.
I'm with her now.

I'm hopefull that this serves as a wakeup call to Trump. As long as Paul Ryan and Bitch McCuckold are around, the republican party is essentially handicapped. Getting rid of those faggots need to be his top priority, since they sabatoge any candidate like Moore.

i voted for trolland grumpf and i really regret it

i cant believe i helped get a racist homophobic nazi who will probably gets us into a nuclear war into the wh*te house!
im voting sanders next election

cant wait for it to be her turn..

4 jew is kill
→ #
how will they ever recover