>Pres Trump tours MS Civil Rights Museum 12/9/17
youtu.be/ardkXd05tOg
>Pres Trump speech @opening for Civil Rights Museum 12/9/17
youtu.be/yC0MQpSSx88

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

data.bls.gov/timeseries/CES0000000001?output_view=net_1mth
trade.gov/mas/ian/build/groups/public/@tg_ian/documents/webcontent/tg_ian_003364.pdf
x-rates.com/historical/?from=USD&amount=1&date=2017-01-20
x-rates.com/historical/?from=USD&amount=1&date=2017-12-01
secure.marketwatch.com/investing/index/djia/historical
c-span.org/video/?438358-1/house-senate-conferees-meet-reconcile-tax-reform-bills
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

MAGA

>Created 259,000 (13.2%) less jobs February through November than Obama did in 2016 [1]
>Had the weakest job creation month in 83 months [1]
>February - November job creation numbers are the lowest since 2012 [1]
>February - November job creation numbers would be ranked 6th when matched up against Obama's numbers [1]
>Trade Deficit up $49.1 billion (11.9%) through October versus 2016 and getting worse[2]
>The US Dollar is down "bigly" versus the Canadian Dollar, Mexican Peso, Euro, Chinese Yuan, Japanese Yen, and most other currencies [3][4]
>The Dow Jones Industrial Average's growth, adjusted for the dollar's weakness, for the January 20 - December 1 period is down 15.3% vs 2016 [5]

Where's that "strong economy" Drumpfkins?

[1] data.bls.gov/timeseries/CES0000000001?output_view=net_1mth
[2] trade.gov/mas/ian/build/groups/public/@tg_ian/documents/webcontent/tg_ian_003364.pdf
[3] x-rates.com/historical/?from=USD&amount=1&date=2017-01-20
[4] x-rates.com/historical/?from=USD&amount=1&date=2017-12-01
[5] secure.marketwatch.com/investing/index/djia/historical

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

McCain is fucking Based.

Fuck off, pothead Bannon shills

Unpopular Opinion: McCain was right, the GOP should have forced Dems to fillibuster the ACA repeal.

whats this?

FUCKING BASED!!!

FUCK BANNON

Someone take this concept and improve it please.

gotta give it to those dems guys they really know how to play hardball there's a lot the deplorable movement can learn from this RAHEEM WHERE THE FUCK IS MY TANQUERAY BOTTLE

What is the status of the tax bill? Especially The Death Tax.

>2017
>not being a /Fagg/lord
What is wrong with you fags?

Mitch is the man. He is unironically Based

6 fries until Tax Reform Reconcile

c-span.org/video/?438358-1/house-senate-conferees-meet-reconcile-tax-reform-bills

The only good news from yesterday:

(50-48) Confirmed On the Nomination: Confirmation Leonard Steven Grasz, of Nebraska, to be U.S. Circuit Judge for the Eighth Circuit

Stupid turtle, stopped marxists from taking over the SC!

It's time to duel!

Get your almonds activated.

>Not the Ace of Spades
C'mon emperor we know you know

Moore has lost.

Trump's agenda will be stymied for another year.

Democrats will be emboldened for 2018.

And it's all because /ptg/ wanted a clown instead of the soldier Trump wanted.

You idiots aren't Trump supporters.

You're Trump traitors.

You traded control of the US Senate for a fucking meme.

Enjoy watching nothing get done for 7 years.

WHAT'S THE FUCKING POINT OF THIS PLACE IF YOU DON'T FUCKING LISTEN TO DONALD TRUMP?!?

PRESIDENTIAL TRAITORS GENERAL

YOU SOLD OUT AMERICA FOR LOLI MEMES YOU FUCKING FAGGOTS!

>mfw civilians like Bannon think they will take over MY party
>mfw I’m so power hungry I stump for a Democrat
>mfw Boomer cucks on /ptg/ unironically defend me

Dude. Fuck off. Mitch is Based True Conservativism. Bannon is a civilian pleb.

It will pass now and that is still going to be in it, as in they will remove it. The individual mandate repeal is also in it, but it came at a cost, mortgage rate up which kinda kicks this poor bill down a peg.

Look we were lucky to get as close as we did that was a famously blue state

We'really taking this country back MAGA

Any and all criticisms of Mitch McConnell and his eagerness to work hand-in-hand with leftist media outlets and neoconservative traitors like Flake and Romney to torpedo Republican candidates are motivated solely by an inexplicable and unwavering allegiance to Steve Bannon, etc., etc.

Owo, what's this?

Reddit

spacing

There is absolutely no way that Republicans don't gain a few Senate seats next year.

>druggie thinks anyone would defend turtle man
you high or something meth head?

Don't blame me, I illegally voted for Luther in the primaries.

IM SICK OF WINNING!

REMINDER that Moore lost because of the combination of all three factors
>Allegations
>Bannon and his "Crusade"
>Platform based on Cultural issues
One scared moderates, second made Bitch McConnell go against him, boosting the effect of allegations, and third alienated the people who care mainly about economy.
And some fuckery from Dems was also most definitely in play.

I just realized that if /ptg/ was left to its own devices, it would be unironically calling McCain a war hero while shitting all over Bannon.

There are very few of us holding the line, and it literally takes an entire of counteracting the shills, just to keep somewhat of a status quo.

Fuck, this place is depressing. I expect to come back tomorrow and see pro-McConnell memes all over, while the entire board agrees that Bannon was the problem.

Strzok did nothing wrong. Trump IS a fucking idiot unable to provide a coherent answer.

And a head full of pot

Fuck Bannon

Major Jewish donors FTW!!

I'm with Fagg!

lol
32% approval from another pollster

I want the full list so we can put our autism to full use

McConnell for all of his flaws held the SC.

So whatever you want to say about him, just remember no Gorbull with out him.

Some e-mails being investigated for showing an FBI agent's anti-Trump bias in the Mueller probe.

THIS DESU
FUCK OFF ANTI MCCONNEL/MCCAIN/RYAN SHILLS
LONG LIVE RINOS
LONG LIVE COMMUNISM

Stop winning elections.

>here is absolutely no way that Republicans don't keep a Senate seat in Alabama

I'm sure we'll win a whole ton of seats next year with our complacency. Hopefully based Bannon can help us with that one.

the texts between the FBI (Peter Strzok and his fuck buddy Paige). Strzok was like the lead investigator in Mueller's team

Yeah you said that last thread, too.

Both McConnell and Bannon are the problem.

the text messages between Strzok and his lover at the DoJ
Essentially promised her that he would either stop Trump from being elected or take him down in some of the texts

The things some guys will do for pussy

It's something

Hey burgerbros, will America ever go full 1488 or has the "minority" event horizon been reached?

call me when a dem politician is arrested for leaking

So what does Mitch do after Bannon “finds” a woman to accuse him of rape?

Does he call himself a rapist? Does he go on Fox News immediately and demand his own resignation? Is this how the party of McConnell dies?

I sure hope so. The democrats will probably spend half a billion dollars on the midterms. The republicans need to bus people around too and get the dead vote.

Source

>he hasn’t been in /ptg/ yet today
user, I don’t know how to tell you this, but /ptg/ is unironically pro-McConnell now.

We should’ve seen it coming when threads would fill up with Fox News waifu posting. This place is compromised.

>Both McConnell and Bannon are the problem.

true but no one wants to burn down the party right now
so everyone is going to side with McConnell even though both he and Bannon are being little shits

What an unfortunate name

article link?

>6 months ago
This changes everything

Since Dimms don't like following the law, Strange should just not vacate his seat

looks like an article by Sundance

Why are we still being raided? Is it really that fun to openly gloat about beating a man who had 7 hebephilia accusations against him?

Bannon would be found out because the MSM will investigate it thoroughly when its convenient to do so

It was the leadership for not coming up with a unified plan, it was moore for being an idiot, and it was the voters for being fooled.

But it doesnt matter what matters in 2018.

this is it
im finished
i will give it all up over a 2% loss in an election

>Hey burgerbros, will America ever go full 1488 or has the "minority" event horizon been reached?
I don't see it happening. It's ridiculous the percentages we're at now. It's all fucked.

Haha, trump is gonna wear Moore's stain on him forever. Can't wash that stank off

Never forget

Moore lost because Bannon's gamble backfired and the GOPe wanted him to fail. If they had balls he would have won easy. Don't carry water for McConnel and his rats

It's kinda hard to predict Britbrong. There has been a hard pushback on both sides.

A plan to Make Russia great again as america is going to the dogs. Russia has
>Cold weather which minorities hate
>No Hispanics or niggers
>A multitude of untapped resources
>Vast amounts of land begging to be terraformed

White flight to Russia will be a thing.

Realistic target: Keep 23X House seats and 54-56 Senate seats
Wish I could donate from Germany.
Nah
Fucking Americans.

Democrats won't be able to viably employ the same strategies in 2018, because those strategies were dependent on

1. Being able to focus all their resources on a single race in each month. They will have to contend with hundreds of races in November 2018 alone

2. Sexual allegations will be a tired strategy. They can only use it so much until it becomes a case of boy-who-cried-wolf. In fact, it's arguably already getting old in 2017. If they did this in the 90s, they would have won by massive margins.

3. I doubt that the GOP will be throwing all the candidates under the bus
4. The candidates we DO know are around, like Kelli Ward, are much stronger than Moore and actually liked.

5. The GOP will NOT be complacent next time around, because of their loss in deep red Alabama

Prove me wrong shills

We can win take the Senate up to 60+ in 2018

We can take the House up to 400+ in 2018

We can win every state in 2020 once we adopt proper anti voter fraud legislation and use the same tactics the Democrats have been using against us

Fuck BOTH Bannon and Bitch McConnell. Their grudge match in middle of the election cost Trump seat in Senate.
ALSO:
Strange was a better choice. Trump knew what he was doing. Moore was a wildcard that blew up in our faces. Fucking fight me.

>House and Senate meeting to reconcile Tax Reform streaming ASAP

>le ebin polls

How about you ebin kill yourself?

ive been on today but haven't seen that at all

>Chechnya

No thanks.

It better be happening.

It's Sup Forums. Misery loves company, and all that.

I agree, its all Bannon's fault we lost.
We should listen to based jews like Ben Shapiro.
Anytime someone wants to push Trump's agenda they are secretly a Mossad plant, (except for Trump of course).
Lone live Israel.

>there is absolutely no way Republicans lose Alabama

Bannon: hold my fucking scotch

How are you still this optimistic? I mean really.

Please tell me this tax bill still fucks Blue states in the ass with the SALT deduction removal.

People are funneling in now.

How come you dont understand Trump is not important anymore, its all about Moore.

>McConnell for all of his flaws held the SC.
This is what civilians like Bannon don’t understand. Mitch helped keep this conservative pro-gay marriage SC a conservative pro-gay marriage SC.

What we do without Mitch giving us based gay marriage and open-borders? What are you going to vote for a gay marriage and open-borders Democrat instead. Haha that would be silly.

Please, stop namefagging. Thank you.

Kek

It was fucking "red as the Devil's dick" Alabama. Demoralizing af

No it does not. They put those back in.

I'm feeling an odd need for teepee-nigger mythology. I need the real nasty stuff about whatever tribe of red men who lived near Wyoming. Anyone here know anything?

because we're more than capable of winning. It's a simple matter of getting those issues that I pointed out sorted out

We need another Muslim peace attack to clean up all this blackpilling and D&C bullshit.

When are the shills going to leave? When NN gets shitcanned?

>Kelli Ward
Let's be serious here, she's not going to win the primary after the stunt Bannon pulled. It's gonna be McCarthy.

Real talk?
There are strong elements that are hell bent on deradicalization of the right and there are many in this very thread.

Yes but one of these people runs a blog and the other one runs the Senate.
Pressuring Bannon does nothing. Moore was a very flawed candidate, I'm not going to go to bat for him or Bannon but I think a number of anons simply want to point the finger at Bannon because it's easier than recognizing that a significant portion of "our" party will eagerly and openly work with leftists and liberals to throw elections. To me that's more of an issue than some noisy Mick running a right-wing HuffPo