/lrg/ LIBERTARIAN RIGHT GENERAL - The Eternal Anglo Edition

/lrg/ LIBERTARIAN RIGHT GENERAL

This thread is for discussion of property rights, self-determination, natural order, right-libertarianism and the PHYSICAL REMOVAL of COMMUNIST FAGS from our board of peace. Reminder that this is the Libertarian RIGHT General. Left-Libertarians, Cosmopolitan freaks, Open borders cucks and other assorted libertine degenerates need to fuck off.

>LIBERTARIANISM DOES NOT MEAN OPEN BORDERS, MORAL DEGRADATION, HYPER-INDIVIDUALISM OR LAWLESS CHAOS. /lrg/ IS THE A STAND AGAINST THE LEFT-LIBERTARIAN AND ANTI-MORAL LIBERTARIAN MENACE, DON'T COME HERE PREACHING THAT GARBAGE AND DONT ASSUME WE SUPPORT THOSE LOSERS.

Questions are welcome, however many are repeated often. We advise you research the basics before asking.

THREAD RESOURCES:
>Pastebin: pastebin.com/7K1EJYb8
>Discord & Book Club: sXwfD5K

RECOMMENDED MATERIAL:
>Anatomy of the State (Murray Rothbard)
mises.org/library/anatomy-state
>For a New Liberty (Murray Rothbard)
mises.org/library/new-liberty-libertarian-manifesto
>Democracy: The God that Failed (Hans Hermann-Hoppe) - riosmauricio.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/04/Hoppe_Democracy_The_God_That_Failed.pdf

>Bump for Life, Liberty, and Private Death Squads

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cyQe4P2O-Vc
youtube.com/watch?v=3R75RnqbAow
youtube.com/watch?v=qWH0wPzzhtw
unqualified-reservations.blogspot.com/2010/02/from-mises-to-carlyle-my-sick-journey.html
politiscales.la-commune.net/en_US/results/?t1=24&t0=50&e0=10&e1=45&p0=12&p1=83&b0=24&b1=64&c0=5&c1=83&m1=74&j0=36&j1=19&s1=62&s0=12&comp=67&anar=100
youtube.com/watch?v=nse0Ch5_cKs
twitter.com/AnonBabble

FP FOR HOPPE

For once I will show support for libertarian anglos

>I am what is necessary
youtube.com/watch?v=cyQe4P2O-Vc

Post white-pilled jews

>shilling my vid in an /lrg/

This is a good day

>anglos
never trust em

Niggers mind your business, and let us white folks be. You'd better heed my warnin'

youtube.com/watch?v=3R75RnqbAow

Anglos need to secure their home property once more

youtube.com/watch?v=qWH0wPzzhtw

reporting in

Aesthetic LRG

This is such a shitty OP
>REEEEEEE DON'T COME HERE QUESTIONING MY BELIEFS THIS IS AN ECHO CHAMBER

go right ahead canadian.
many like you come, but only we remain

We direct you to relevant sources and say questions are welcome, what do you want? Do you actually have anything to add?

I AM libertarian right. The implication that "questions" are welcome, but dissenting arguments are not, is against libertarian principles.

arguments are welcome, but we will argue against it.
most just don't like the arguments and leave anyways

Libertarianism will never get popular in Britain
The normies here fucking worship
ARE NASHINONAL ELF SERVISSS

don't lose hope, the british solution would be to empower the monarchy, then convince the monarchy to implement a free market society

You have no such "right to argument" or "freedom of speech" and we cannot forcibly remove you. so to say its "against libertarian principles" to be dismissive to retards like you is a load of horse shit

>then convince the monarchy to implement a free market society
you under estimate the power of the british normie
muh benifts and muh nhs is a sacred cow to them,
the only reason ukips do shit up in the working class north is their devotion to free markets

>you under estimate the power of the british normie
just dangle a spotted dick in front of them and say "Monarchy, Monarchy, Monarchy" over and over while they eat, eventually they will get the idea that monarchy = gibs
and will support you

The NHS is our holy grail of politics. Saying "I'm an NHS worker" has about the same weight as saying "I am of God" a while ago, and the attitude is still just "more funds will fix it" (of course no matter how inefficent it is one can always just claim more funds will fix it)

the monarchy is going to go after lizzie dies anyway, charles isn't really that liked, his political beliefs are a weird mix of environmentalism, traditionalism and gulf arab semen

also 40% of the population here voted corbyn and another 40% voted for the "conservative" party

Perfect grounds for revolt and the establishment of the libertarian order.
>weak monarch
>little public cohesion
>enough foreigners involved to bog down even the best system

Where do you draw the line between Paleo-Conservatism and RW-Libertarian?

the kind of people here that don't like the forigners here don't like capitalism, especialy how cheap romanian migrant labours have made low skills wages plummet

in the end all you gotta do is convince the mythical 10% of the population that would actually do. to be on your side
you gotta get out and start talking about how great the monarchy is(since a monarch would, out of necessity, practice 'free enough' market economics

>libertarians jerking off to pictures of bloody dictators and calling for violence

I used to think libertarianism was the only ideology that couldn't lead to totalitarianism because it seemed antithetical to it. I was wrong, just like the communists, there will always be a group that believes utopia is just around the corner if we just kill everyone opposed to us. You people are fucking insane and the alt-right is a cancer.

Do you want Libertarianism to grow in the UK?

bye friend, don't let the digital winds byte you on your ass

I draw the line between paleolib/paleocon at absolute property rights. In that image I would only really consider Hoppe, Rothbard and Ronny to be true Paleo or Right Wing Libertarians, though the others come very close.

>libertarians jerking off to pictures of bloody dictators and calling for violence
literally who is calling for killing innocents

not especially
there's no appitete in the public for it
Im probally cloesest to traditional protectionist pre thatcher tories

Helicopter Bros- a query: How does one go on a sick journey from being a basic bitch Misesian to a Carlylean reactionary? The final red pill is the Moldpill.

unqualified-reservations.blogspot.com/2010/02/from-mises-to-carlyle-my-sick-journey.html

Moldbug is a kike

Which bloody dictators are we jerking off to and we're not calling for violence. We are simply saying that we will be willing to use violence when we are agressed upon by leftists

>I used to think libertarianism was the only ideology that couldn't lead to totalitarianism because it seemed antithetical to it.

Totalitarianism implies a one-party state. That is not what I wish, nor is it what many in the /lrg/ want. Read Erik von Kuehnelt-Leddihn's 'Liberty of Equality' and Hans-Herman Hoppe's 'Democracy: The God That Failed', these books will give you a greater understanding to why many in the /lrg/ hate democracy and why it is actually antithetical to liberty.

Here's what Friedrich Hayek had to say on this very issue:

"Well, I would say that, as long-term institutions, I am totally against dictatorships. But a dictatorship may be a necessary system for a transitional period. At times it is necessary for a country to have, for a time, some form or other of dictatorial power. As you will understand, it is possible for a dictator to govern in a liberal way. And it is also possible for a democracy to govern with a total lack of liberalism. Personally, I prefer a liberal dictator to democratic government lacking liberalism..."

You can have a dictatorship that is liberal.

>cuckservative

Post your scores /lrg/

only because you are not speaking loudly of it!
you brits certainly are defeatists

politiscales.la-commune.net/en_US/results/?t1=24&t0=50&e0=10&e1=45&p0=12&p1=83&b0=24&b1=64&c0=5&c1=83&m1=74&j0=36&j1=19&s1=62&s0=12&comp=67&anar=100

test

>just like the communists, there will always be a group that believes utopia is just around the corner if we just kill everyone opposed to us.

We don't believe in utopia. Man isn't perfect therefore you cannot have a perfect society. libertarianism is very realistic and has existed in the past. Most countries were classically liberal to an extent at one point in the past, especially the UK in the 18th and 19th centuries.

>You people are fucking insane and the alt-right is a cancer.

That first part is not an argument. Secondly, who said anything about the Alt-Right? Most of them are Keynesian, NatSocs who LARP as SS Officers and tell everyone to 'READ SIEGE'. Fuck them.

I've noticed that about them, is it time to make propaganda to counter-push against the extreme cuckery coming out of Britain? Showcase bongs being chad?

no i fucking despise modern tories.
Im talking about the pre-60s nationalist kenyesnist tories.

Free trade has fucking ruined the north and moved all the heavy industry to poland and china and all the clothes industry to pakistan and bangladesh

sounds like a plan friend

>You can have a dictatorship that is liberal
American Revolution BTFO. If only those Boston rum runners and rabble rousers knew how good they had it under the good King George!

>this but unironically

>leftist economics

I was being serious. Our country was founded by a combination of Puritan nutjobs, rum smugglers, and aristocratic slave drivers. USA! USA! USA!

dude just chuck yourself and your fellow working class brits under the buss lmao

What do you think about mandatory vaccinations? True anything mandatory is possibly against the NAP, but what if some people like those who are immunocompromised can't choose to vaccinate because they're allergic to vaccine ingredients or have their defenses too low? Isn't it me catching your preventable diseases because you distrust vaccine against the NAP?

>Free trade has fucking ruined the north and moved all the heavy industry to poland and china and all the clothes industry
actually, that would be taxes and regulation

I like this. I really like this.

what would America look like today if it had stayed under British rule? probably the same laws as Britain. I think it is good that we won, even though it ruined our Anglo heritage. we could always try to move back

i don't want a race to the bottom with china
rather keep muh green belt and muh NHS

Guys we should flesh out a ideology that merges ethnonationalism and paleolibertarianism with fascistic inspired visual symbolism.

youtube.com/watch?v=nse0Ch5_cKs

>waving around football flars is fascist imagery