Best country cummin tru

best country cummin tru

kiss my ass

wasch dich du dreckiger albana

I spent some time in Switzerland back in the late 90's. Beautiful country, but the people were shit.

>buhuuuuuu people were mean to me
we hate amerifats, that's all.

Ta qifsha nanen.

No, it wasn't even that. Everyone was just so robotic. It was very fucking weird. No eye contact, everyone with their heads down no matter where you went. It was just bizarre.

True, your inferiority complex is kind of transparent. Great microstate, though.

Verbier was really awesome, but Geneva was pretty much garbage.

Really a boring people with nothing in their culture worthy of redeeming. No fun, shit music, shit food, prude sexless people. No wonder you spend all your time Jewing the world. Pass.

are those all apartments? Doesnt anyone own their own swiss chalet anymore?

Yeah, they seem to think being a country of middle class shopkeepers is an achievemenr.

Serious question OP. Whats the percentage of White people in your country? Does Switzerland have healthy birthrates.

they are for the skifag tourists

How divided are the different language-speaking groups from each other, mountain kike? Do you keep to yourselves?

>burgertrash
>talking about an inferiority complex
off yourself
I'm sure that when you were a kiddo in the 90s you've managed to pinpoint the swiss people pretty accurately on your 1 week designated burgertourist week that your father had to wait 3 years for
off yourself you pathetic larper
post the shithole you live in, scooterboy

i see

Swiss hate everyone, even themselves because most of yous racemixed with asians and south americans and whatever else you could fuck on the side.

I want to live there and just ride my mtn bike all day every day, and eat raclette for every meal, and collect Swiss rifles.

>shart complaining about [insert country here]
I've seen it all.

>Mountain Jews
>best country
Ahahahaha, no.

isn't your country basically one giant safe haven for international bankers?

Albania2 you mean?
Disgusting muslim shithole.
Visited once, its all jews and albanians.

PISS LIKE A MISS

Nigger, I was in my early 20's. Why don't you shut the fuck up before you speak next time, huh?

I'm off here tomorrow, flying to geneva to meet my gf's (belgian) family. Where is the nazi gold hidden?

stop larping you disgusting plebbit refugee

fuck off were full. and take your belgium subhuman friends with you, you faggot.

nearly 40 and still larping on Sup Forums

is she a walloon?

>country of useful jewish cucks
>home to every sleazy cunts offshore account
>home to the rothschilds
>home to the biggest bunker under the alps developed to survive a nuclear winter
all the qualities of the race that will colonize the stars

>he still thinks he's conversing with prepubescent children
Don't be an idiot.

Awww, he thinks his English isn't utterly embarrassing.

>larping
How so?

>home to the biggest bunker under the alps developed to survive a nuclear winter
This. Whenever real shit hits the fan I'm off to Switzerland, kill off the native cucks and hide in their bunkers.

english is a pidgin language I stopped caring about when I realized that almost all of it speakers aren't white, therefore, english isn't worth my time negro brother

bro, theyre not for goyim like you, surely you understand this. Unless you are a billionaire, you will die like the rest of us, how can you be this naive?

>I-I'm not retarded, I just don't care!
kek, too obvious

>post the shithole you live in, scooterboy
okay here is my neighbor in google street view

you're an underage sadcase who's never been anywhere outside the borderline 3rd world shithole you live in
you're larping as if you've ever been to switzerland
also you're being a pretty classic lowlife amerishart who thinks his worthless touristy opinions/lies matter for anything more than dogshit
all in all, just the average sadcase most probably a virgin as well
> m-my p-parents t-took m-me to switzerland
> h-hmm, actually I was in my 20's "Nigger"
just get the fuck back to plebbit and post your plebbit nation summaries on there

Butthurt is what created this image.

>best country cummin tru

I understand that the Swiss are complete dickheads to anyone who's not Swiss.

You sound like one of those Asian chicks trying to be funny but have a heavy accent making them impossible to listen to.

It's hilarious to me how you refuse to believe this. Why would I even lie about this stuff?

Hello fellow

>no own language
>calles themselves "best"

hah

>Square flag
Why?

diversity is our strength.

>this impotent rage
Europeans are an embarrassment lol

Alpine confederation when?

Would Anschluss you.

This is why Europe is dying. Face it; the ONLY good things to come out of Switzerland are Zwingli and Eluveitie. All else is shit.

heyo, amerimongrels gotta stick together amirite?
chang microP, I dunno what you were thinking trying to "banter" someone with a reference to chinks, being a chinked borderline 3rd world shithole yourself, but hey I bet it made sense in your tiny mutt head
>why woiud I lie
because you're a sadcase, I told you already
a sadcase posting his worthless sadcase opinions
> the PEOPLE were MEAN and LOOKED AT THE FLOOR
and a dipshit on top of everything too

>insulting 50+ nationalities just because some cunt is being a retard
this is why we post this, mutt

You might've as well just picked the best one. No no. This is probably it.

With an army of shitskins? No man, only Amerikkka can beat another country.

>watches
>chocolate
>first aid kits
>Jew gold
>cough drops
>mountains
>big mountain horns

Yeah, you win this round I guess

>he can't into reading comprehension
I never said they were mean, you absolute retard. I called them robots because that's exactly how everyone acted there.

Yeah Switzerland is pretty fucking great, visited like 20 times and really love it.
10/10 would retire

Ill see you next to a sandnigger having your asscheecks spread. Enjoy refugees faggot.

Your flag is pretty cool but weird

> "he can't into reading comprehension"
> I'm f-forty year old guys
I believe the part where you live with your parents and go on trips with them
don't make me laugh poojeet, some turbovirgin shitskin in a "white" country with streetshitter ministers is gonna talk to me L M A O

Yes. It's true.
I am a huge Swissaboo
The nearly perfect libertarian model.

>absolute shithole overrun by one type of shitskin
>otherwise gorgeous, functional country overrun by a different type of shitskin

it's called shitposting atheist cum slut

niggers speak english, 2/10 reply

Why? I went there and all the people mind their own business. They would say hello but if you wanted to be friendly with them you had to get to know them more.
As it should be.
Americans are so friendly, it's plastic and fake.

No SA, damn.

>Americans are so friendly, it's plastic and fake.
Is it? Why do you think that?

What a shithole

Lots of euros think this aswell, your smiling all the time is the most fake thing we hate about you

That's fine, I resent that Europeans project their fear of guns as Americans being crazy

>niggers can speak it
>europoors cant
Lol

That's a strange thing to be upset about, don't you think? Being mad at other peoples' happiness is not a good way to go through life, my friend.

>There are retarded leaf newcucks who think shitposter and bantmaster is the same thing
I'm glad /bant/ is there containment board.

the country where people die from power outages and are scared of vaccinations is gonna make up memes about others being "scared" of guns
you can't even make guns anymore, name 1 good american gun made in the last 20 years

I gotta back pack form there

dear diary
Today, OP, FP and pretty much all other posters were retards, who didn't know what they're talking about.
I don't know what they're trying to achieve. Maybe it's just retard stuff.

Can confirm, swiss woman especially think they are some sort of angelic creatures despite of their ugly ass appearance

Burgers can't even distinguish between there and their, let alone speak another language or know anything about anything at all. 4/5 of them will say TX is the largest US state, they're so fucking ignorant and retarded, it's mind blowing.

>people die from power outages
wat
> scared of vaccinations
these people are retarded and shunned
Also, I never said anything about guns.

The Soyboy of all countries. Hates to go out, avoids conflict and is living on daddy kikes pocket money.

La Suisse n'est pas truffé de nègres?
Vous acceptez pas de réfugiés ?

Remington r4c

How did your interventionism work out for you so far? Was Afghanistan and Iraq fun? Or did it pay off only for the jew and you ugly redhead faggots lost some money, limbs and lives over there? Please tell me.

Business culture where you are expected to be friendly at all times.

Holy shit, the dude just makes a statement and you act like a huge cunt to him? Off yourself.

No, you post spam it because your extra chromosomes leave you with no original thoughts

I'm moving there as soon as I can

Are you retarded? Leaf flag is no where near bantmaster. Also burger flag should be no where near bantmaster but more closer to butthurt.

>know anything about anything
This is exquisite stuff. Have you ever considered turning author?

You can see my house on that pic.

Feels good to be the 1% of the 1% of the 1% tbqfh

Shut up loser. Why hate on Austria? They're more white than us.

That's not my point you dumbfuck. They THINK the leaf is a shitposter meme means they are less funny bantmaster xdd like Australia. They aren't funny and they are incredibly new.

Liechtenstein is m00r liberty d00d

Agreed, pls adopt

he wanted to reply to the other one replying to me

It's not since we perceive it as either shallow or not really meant. you're just pretending to be happy in our opinion, your smiling has no meaning, it's just a way of portraying yourself in public.

It's a refugee shithole just like the rest of them.
You can't walk 2m in Lugano without seeing darkies and mudslimes.

That's weird... I think it's just people being polite to one another.

>house
The 1% of the 1% lives in an apartment.

hmm those all look like apartment buildings.

my area is full of 1% types and none of them live in outdated apartments.