God created humans

>god created humans
>humans get pleasure from sex, drugs and having fun
>god punishes you for having free sex, taking drugs and having fun and will sends you to hell

EXPLAIN THIS... NOW!

Other urls found in this thread:

journeyfree.org/rts/
youtube.com/watch?v=WtftZPL-k7Y
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Judaism is right. God is demiurge.

>Humans see how easy it is to manipulate others.
>Deny them their impulses and blame it on a figure.
>Use that figure to get what you want.

Thats why you go for paganism.

Pagan gods are like humans

>>god punishes you for having free sex, taking drugs and having fun
[citation needed]
>but the bible
False religion, all religions are false even tough there is a God.

Do you see God punishing Chad when he plows Stacey and then gets wasted and has a good life?

God does not provide you drugs. Drugs are poison, which helps to defend the living being from herbivorous predators, humans do it because of their capacity to form a consistent social mass that influences the same species-beings and because of the need of feel pleasure and not only obey their instincts.

Finally a smart one in the board

I shouldn't have rotated that.

If anything, God punishes christianity, Islam and similar religions, with this mental illness.

journeyfree.org/rts/

Religious Trauma Syndrome.º

Well, the question has a really simple answer.
God doesn't exist.

Yahwah isnt God but you are saying chaos and cicilization is order.

Go away nu/pol/

Something about testing humanity

But Chad is hated by all the black people.

>god is perfect
>creates imperfect beings
>punishes them for being imperfect
yeah... not buying the christfag scare mongering. Hell is just a tool to make goyim behave.

So are you, thing is, Chad isn't getting punished, nothing is happening to him, the same goes for so many people it's ludicrous.
Meanwhile if you practice christianity you will develop Religious Trauma Syndrome, which is a mental illness that the brain develops when you practice religions in the vein of christianity.

Shill thread

SAGE!

White as snow watch them grow
Full of milk soft as silk
I'll be your goy your little boy
please be my jew just be my boo

God created Eve so Adam could love her. God didn't create sex for abuse. Fornication is abuse. Abusing drugs is the same, a sin.

You could argue about the healing benefits of marijuana but I think people abuse it and make excuses for it. It's medicinal properties are well documented, so the oil should be legal and widely used.

pagans are the niggers of our race.

Only if you leave though since you feel guilty for leaving

>God created humans
>told humans to have sex in marriage because sex revolves around children
>No mentions of drugs
>Only says that drunkenness is foolish, because it is.

OP hasn't been reading his Bible.

The symptoms are created for the practice, if you don't leave they aren't noticeable because you're practicing the behaviour that causes them in the frist place, when you stop that behaviour you're a broken person

youtube.com/watch?v=WtftZPL-k7Y

moar plox

DELETE NOW

Magic Mushrooms literally lets you talk to god

You realise Yahweh is a pagan god? He was originally subservient to El.

You're not supposed to fall for the sex, drugs etc. It's fake pleasure, it's temporary and addictive, and nothing compared to eternal bliss when you're joined back with the source. Life is this test of faith and belief in him.

Do walk away from salvation then

It's called excess user, alcohol, sex, and fun are all good until you start abusing them.

>God created humans in his image
>God allowed us to choose what to do with our lives
>what is having choices
>I DON'T UNDERSTAND THIS
Also, the bible says tons of Christians are going to hell. How exactly would anyone be safe? It goes against the whole
>ur just religious so u can feel happi about going to heaven lmao xD

Who told you your religion was true?

*Don't walk away from salvation then

>"Why do I have to exert self control? Why cant I just give into my desires like an animal?"
I know you are German but try to use at least some critical thinking.

Short term pleasure = long term suffering
Short term suffering = long term pleasure

It's basic, simple natural law

>Vices and sins are good so long as you do it in limit.

Bound to fail in life, and that is your hell.

Who told you it was false?

just because i can pull my dick out and masterbate on the bus doesn't mean i should

Shit like that his always makes me laugh. Christcucks forget that Yahweh was just one of many gods in the Semitic pantheon, only transforming into the primary and eventually only god of the Hebrews. But then again most Christians think Exodus is an accurate tale.

that's because god is fairy tale

There is literally no such thing as hell in the cult of Yahweh mythology. It's a lie made up by Talmudists so they can control Christians.

Life is a fairy tale. We're living in a miracle

What the fuck are you talking about you uneducated retard

My direct experience with God, I had a mystical union with God, and I experienced more things, different things. My experiences have shown me that mankind doesn't know the true religion.

I mean, christianity technically accepts drug use, so who's God you talking about? Not my God, who lived the perfect life of flesh who laid his life down to cleanse us of our sins.

Life is a test.

You die and get judged on how well you did.

All kinds of obstacles and bullshit, you might get struck with the cancer RNG which randomly selects people to get cancer, deal with it and don't curse God.

>God does not provide you drugs

Except the cannabis plant, opium poppies (morphine is 100% natural), coca leaves (cocaine is 100% natural), psilocybin mushrooms, and many other natural mind-altering drugs.

>>god created huemans

yeah i don't think so bud

>>god created humans
Correct
>>humans get pleasure from sex, drugs and having fun
Nothing wrong with sex, when married, for procreation. Nothing wrong with fun. Drugs are degenerate and the tool of the devil, the God of the Jews.
>>god punishes you for having free sex, taking drugs and having fun and will sends you to hell
You get punished for straying off the path and not asking for forgiveness, God loves the lost sheep whomst returns to the herd.

You are a retarded fag and so were your ancestors for staring protestanteesim.

The heretic show's himself

>God created psychos
>psychos get pleasure from murder and torture
>god punishes you for freely torturing and murdering and will send you to hell

EXPLAIN THIS NAO!!

The pleasures are there to keep morons like you from reaching heaven.

God said to use every seed bearing plant right? Sooo... Drugs coming from seed bearing plants are Gods gift to us that were intended to be used

>fag boi jpeg
Okay?

That's because God isn't in the form of Christian or Muslim or whatever. He probably doesn't give a fuck, but a society built on hedonistic values will eventually decay and everyone will suffer due to everyone living for themselves rather than the community

>god punishes you for having free sex, taking drugs and having fun and will sends you to hell
Live like a degenerate, create hell on earth. Niggers appease their every vice, how are they doing?

It's called self control.

>Judaism is right.
Judaism is cancer.

I'd rotate it.

I noticed that when I actually read the OT. YHWH was some sort of super advanced extraterrestrial.

You don't recognize what someone's talking about ... and your first impulse is to think that THEY are ignorant? lol... the arrogance and hubris of the jew on full display

This ginger goddess is proof of a higher being,

Dude, you are an idiot.
If you want to be a nihilist or christian, go ahead but you will allways be a slave.

God isn't real. Debauchery leading to destruction is.
A belief system espousing abstinence and purity was inevitable.

Pleasure isn't good. Not all of it. And it is a process, not an end, therefore it will not bring you to happiness.
Read some Aristotle, or Plato's Gorgias. Fuck you kraut.

>be retarded animals
>become slightly more smart animals
>realize there's ways to exploit your body to get pleasure i.e; Sex with protection, abortion, pullingout, drinking and using drugs.
>people realize that it's not a good life style because other tribes conquer yours
>make many books all around the world to guide people away from exploiting their bodies primitive bodies while attaining consciousness.
>the best ones survive
or something like that

Guys, you need read that

Didn't Yahweh come from Jupiter/Dyeus Pater?

Sin is always pleasure up front, payment to follow. And the payment is death.

So enjoy your fleeting pleasure, because you will not enjoy paying the piper for the dance.

>You get punished for straying off the path and not asking for forgiveness
How do you know this, and does asking for forgiveness always work?

Whonis this semon demon?

Fuck off meme flag, it isnt that i don’t recognize it, he is talking absolute shit.

>act like a nigger
>god doesn't let you into his secret tree house

Nice desu

Tell it to the bees, idiot.

Leave it to a hedonistic, one track minded mortal to not know the meaning of moderation or keeping the mind and body pure.

God doesnt punish you. Gods who are not Source of the ALL may punish, but they aren't really God. They are distortions of God that are closer to Source than we are.
We all have divine Source within us and we are given the ability to connect with whatever aspects of creation we wish to experience. All of our experiences are seen through our own distortions and therefore at any point we might perceive an experience to be that of strife or punishment when really it is simply what naturally manifested in accordance with our own resonance. You could think of humans as energy boomerangs. Whatever energy you throw out will come back to you.
If you are aware of your connection to Source and in resonance with it you can experience sex and some of the substances you mentioned in amazing and positive ways. However, people usually turn to substances and 'fun' acts when their energy is not so much in resonance with this loving energy. They begin to resonate with the energy created through repeated negative or dependent drug and sexual experiences. In turn, experiences of a similar energy will be attracted to them continually until their awareness or resonance shifts again. This is why people can experience Heaven and Hell on Earth. An individual that stays in a particular resonance that is highly polarized over and over will create this.
God is energy. God is love. Everyone needs to find their own way to that connection. Sometimes the mistakes we make along the way to choosing a path are the greatest catalysts we experience for change. Our awareness of the catalysts and ability to integrate change is infinite if we allow it to be.
Free will is a beautiful gift. Do not be a punished victim of any god unless that is what you desire. You are the judge. You are the jury. You are the accused. You are the accuser. You have the ability to stand in your divine power if you wish to. Choose wisely anons. Blessings.

>>god punishes you for having free sex, taking drugs and having fun and will sends you to hell

A Middle Ages invention by the Catholic Church, to consolidate their power over everything.

Try voicing your sins out loud to yourself, then voice them out to yourself with the aim of being better than you were!

God doesn't punish you for having sex, taking drugs, etc. The whole point of the crucifixion was that by accepting Jesus, those sins would be forgiven because we're imperfect beings who are prone to those things.

the all is in all, they just don't know as they have been intentionally distracted

If you're sincerely sorry and repentant all sins except mortal ones will be forgiven at the confessional.

ITT: fedora shills and paganiggers exercise their only 2 available brain cells.
God created humans to be like himself, and that means that both God and humans have free will. God did not restrict the free will, despite him technically being able to, but that would defeat the point of having it in the first place. So, with it, you can do good or bad. God only suggested the right path in life.
Think of God as of game dev.
>buht if devs wanted me to win tge gaym why would tey put all the enemies and obstecles on the map
>devs greated wrong way
>when i go wrong way i die
>whut tha fuck they put wrong way in game but punish me for choosing it
>DEVKEKS BTFO
But the biggest pro-Christianity argument is that right now, you should be fighting against our enemies that are destroying the white nations from the inside. Especially you, German user. Atheists can only sit around and do nothing, while jews take their wealth and mud slimes take their demographics. (((Commie pope))) and pr*testants aren't really Christian, by the way.

Finnbro telling the truth

>knowing who or what god is
>believing the human vessel is akin to god

perhaps you should ask who is the person making these decisions and comments... then once you have that answer, ask yourself the question again - but this time really think about who gave the answer

>God wants you to do what he says while at the same time having free will

Lol fucking retarded

we are made in God's image

who is we? who is me?
my mind is of my body, but my spirit is not

are you able to observe yourself and the real time processes of your vessel? who is observing? who is thinking?

God says dont try bad things or you are going to get hooked up, like prostitution, drugs, alcohol, etc, those things arent good, he literally warn you that they are addictive

Stop thinking about God's commands like a disobedient child. They're for our own good so we can live happily in this life. No one who is sexually compulsive or addicted to drugs can truly be happy.

Sex within marriage and moderate alcohol consumption is fine. Everything else is degenerate.

We as in men

>(((god)))

>humans get pleasure for sex, drugs and having fun

In moderation yes. You overdo it and you'll become an addicted miserable piece of shit.

God knows this, which is why he warned us about it.

This. Hedonism is such a cancerous load of bullshit.

Look, but don't touch.
Touch, but don't taste.
Taste, but don't swallow.
And while you're jumping from one foot to the next, what is He doing?
He's laughing his sick, fucking ass off!
He's a tightass!
He's a sadist!
He's an absentee landlord!
Worship that?
Never!

- Satan

Are you retartded? Vices are based on mechanics to give you motivation to act in in life and improve the world, these mechanics become Vices when they are the center of you actiong, and so its wasted energy only good to build conflict beetween humans.

why only give the simplest answer?

if you are thinking and observing your thought in real time, who is the thinker and who is the observer?

you aware of the body and name you are given, but who else exists with you? is that the god you speak of?

god also gave you a foreskin but wants you to cut it off, he's retarded

(((angles)))

are you this Spanish satanist?

ever read St John of the Cross writings?