Red pill me on this how close it is to really if it is at all

Red pill me on this how close it is to really if it is at all

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oCZgVGFwKo0
gizmodo.com/the-cia-has-to-approve-every-script-for-spy-drama-the-a-1677157500
medium.com/insurge-intelligence/exclusive-documents-expose-direct-us-military-intelligence-influence-on-1-800-movies-and-tv-shows-36433107c307
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

100%

Its not at all.
And in the first episode of the latest season they have a little anti-trump montage.

Also, that title + his picture would be a misnomer.

what is this?

>First two seasons: Muh Anonumous!
>New season: THE JEWS CONTROL EVERYTHING (except it's China).

Eismal seems to have been researching Sup Forums methinks.

Mostly horseshit. Almost as bad as Hackers.

>economic fallout in the west
Niggers and sandniggers would probably chimp out and destroy everything in a matter of days in every western country there is.

I thought we're talking about psychological and cyber security side of the show.. Surely there is liberal agenda, especially expressed in the third season..

How is it horsehsit? This is probably the most accurate portrayal of cyber security threats and proper usage of risk assessment, cyber security tools and procedures, and mitigation of risk. The only thing that's unrealistic is the time.

Obviously the whole process has been speed up for practical reasons, in show it takes hours for something that you would need days or even weeks, but other than that it's fairly accurate.

That is of course if we're talking about that part of the show...

Again what are we talking about here?

theres a part where the chinese minister hires a dude thats a sort of professional shiller the show pretty much implies that trump got elected because he shilled the shit out of trump on Sup Forums which is not far from the truth

Why is it so hard to believe for people who couldn't see past her vagina, that the woman it was attached to had so little appeal that even a reality tv-show host could win from her in a US presidential election?

Hilary was shit, she and obama made some of the worst errors in recent decades on the global stage and caused the deaths and displacement of millions. And Obama's national policies were cause for discontent too.

Is it really that hard to believe the people wanted change instead of more of the same shit but now with a vagina?

It's on mainstream TV. The CIA had to approve of it being doled out to the masses, like they do anything that could be considered anywhere near "woke", so for all intents and purposes it's disinfo trash that misses the target and instills a sense of fear into the viewer.

It's good despite being liberal as fuck

Wanna have a good laugh guys?

Shoot.

>fuck capitalism
>viva revolution

I've only seen the first two episodes. Would be better if they shifted blame from "the invisible hand" to central banking and government.

then this

Then this too.

This man was part of killing JFK and he is part of pizzagate. I wonder (((why))) Rami Malek hates Trump so much? Really makes you think.

Huh, you learn something new every day.
Why aren't you using coincidence detector?

i love the show it is just brainfucking you all over the place

I am the coincidence detector.

Also in Mr. Robot did you notice all the predictive programming?

Iran terrorism.

China are terrorists.

Trump is a puppet of China in the show.

BUT SOMEHOW ISRAEL IS NEVER MENTIONED.

I think if Trump lost this show would have been a lot more relevant to current events because it was written with Hillary becoming President in mind.

TV show called mr robot. Just watched season 1, so don't know how it goes afterwards. Season one was basically based on hackers and anonymous.

Oh, and the main character is a shoe in for a Sup Forumsack except he never names the Jew and doesn't advocate 1488.

I've noticed overt shilling about "Muh Iranians and Chinese and Norks and Russian terrorists" in the commercial for that new GTA5 DLC. It alone takes up a major part of a commercial. Pretty ridiculous shit.

Mossad is portrayed too great in the show Homeland, they are portrayed more as a frenemy. In the last season they even work with the deep state to try and kill the newly elected POTUS that wants to get out of the Middle East.

Mr. robot is Moot...dont believe me go eat butter on a stick

we need to write mr. robot and remind him of the jews and hope that season 4 that just go picked up would highlight from that aspect

Mr Bluepill poisoning the well and not pointing out lobbies/think tanks/international corporations.

I saw an ad for GTA V recently that mentions the establishment red herrings; Rockstar comes off very kikesh these days.

youtube.com/watch?v=oCZgVGFwKo0

>Muh Russia
>Muh North Koreans
>Muh Chinese
>Muh Iran

All media and entertainment is mostly subverted.

It's truly crazy how once your awake you notice all these (((coincidences)))

I'm pretty sure it was ripped off my life from 13-19.

Guy played Josh in Until Dawn. Great game.

They don't call it programming for no reason. I also noticed a new wave of documentary/drama style shows about the wars in the middle east being advertised, even using (((9/11))) as a talking point.

Funny, I work as a security analyst for a major financial institution and all I do all night is sit alongside Pajeet staring at data tables while shitposting on Sup Forums.

It's literally the most boring shit ever, but it's low effort and also pays the rent.

> the show is correct about the Adderal addiction tho.

it's fight club with hackers, bretty good

IT WAS SCARY AF

the hacking aspect is real as they have hired real programmers to write the codes

Paranoid much?

>Paranoid much?
gizmodo.com/the-cia-has-to-approve-every-script-for-spy-drama-the-a-1677157500
medium.com/insurge-intelligence/exclusive-documents-expose-direct-us-military-intelligence-influence-on-1-800-movies-and-tv-shows-36433107c307
I mean aside from the fact that the CIA admitted purchasing and running news organizations via Operation Mockingbird, yeah, he's paranoid.

>Red pill me on this how close it is to really if it is at all

I've never seen it, and I don't know what it's about.

It’s fight club with hackers. Which means it’s shit

It's all real. Trump got elected by funding from Chinese hackergods who also control the Chinese governments and like to dress up as a woman. Oh wait she is a woman in a man's body. Also Muslims never do anything and get set up by evil Chinese people to be blamed for terrorism and white people are dumb as shit and believe it all.

Now that we have that out of the way i kinda like the show desu.

This, both were shit but Obama was charismatic so Hillary got most of the shit dumped over her. Also white people cannot criticize black people ever without being called racist, women don't have that privilege yet.

Season 1 was Sup Forums anons.
Now it's reddit anons.

>that episode where he used one smartphone to fuck up a max sec prisons entire systems and caused a mass breakout

it was really dumb but i stopped watching after that

its really bad and mostly teens like it.

Is that Timothy B. Schmitt? Looks a lot younger than he is. Good for him.

> women don't have that privilege yet

The pussy pass is real but Hillary's was used up by Webb Hubbell and Vince Foster. Everyone knows Chelsea is Hubb's progeny and that Vince was killed because he couldn't handle his break up with Hillary.

>never names the Jew
>doesn't advocate 1488
>a shoe in for a Sup Forumsack
uh, like, what?

100% better than the Sopranos

[spoiler]fight club rip off and it's stupid[/spoiler]

damn i feel bad for ur parents