Are you a StomaPhobe?

Single Mother Roastie can't get a fuck cause she shits in a bag CONTROVERSY

Three years ago, just before her 32nd birthday, Natalie was diagnosed with late-stage bowel and rectal cancer.

She was told she would need an ileostomy, an operation involving the small intestine being diverted through an opening - or stoma - in the abdomen. A bag is then placed over the stoma to collect liquid and waste.

However, the most difficult challenge to deal with is dating as Natalie never knows how or when to say she has a stoma.
"If I am upfront and say I have a stoma at the beginning of a relationship, and explain what one actually is, men will turn their noses up and walk away," she says.
"If I wait a while, I get accused of taking the decision to date someone like me away from them, and again they walk."

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/nattoper
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Well, what can I do ?

LOL!!

not her fault
people on this board always say only white people have empathy
turns out you're just another pack of wogs

Fuck the roastie, whilst being quiet and not waking up her kids, not looking at her boreed thousand cock stare and definitely not looking at the bag of shit on her stomache and losing your wood although...

because you're french you'd probably like it. here's her twitter. Go get her champ.

twitter.com/nattoper

This is a boon for buttsecks - just find an anal obsessive and you're golden

Surely there is somebody out there somewhere who will get off on fucking her stoma hole or whatever the fuck they call it.

Bitch needs to keep looking.

My old mans got one. You wouldnt know unless she showed you. My girlfriends colleague had one for a while. It took her partner a while to get used to it, but you tend to forget that its there if i remember from what he said.
Crotch-less knickers do a pretty good job of hiding it, and you can get patterned covers for them and stuff..

If you fuck her stoma is that seen as anal sex?

>single mother

Stopped reading here.

Good question. also does her butthole still exist? If it does does that mean you always get clean butt sex?

She has a stoma because her anus is surgically rearranged due to cancer. So probably not an option desu.

Where did she get ass cancer from? Pic related to answer.

>tfw you learn people fuck stomas
>tfw you learn people pay to fuck hookers with stomas
>tfw you learn people get STDs from stoma fucking

Goddamn ER humor stories page

But Leftists told me I should never do something I don't want to do with my body.

no, they told that to each other
the rest of us have to be the infrastructure keeping their dreams alive

got this from a website called "allnurses" where nurses discuss things they go through.

>I was a CNA at the time this incident happened. I'm a critical care nurse now, and I have never been as grossed out as I was by this...

A woman in her 40's who had had a colostomy for several years following a bad MVA was admitted for an infection in her colostomy site. She came to my unit and sure enough, green pus everywhere. The site was cultured and.. guess what? She had gonorrhea in her stoma. She reluctantly admitted that she had met a man in a fetish chatroom and let him "make love" to her stoma!

Now, there is some patient teaching I would have never thought of! "By, the way, if you let someone sexually penetrate your stoma, make sure they wear a condom."

Damn, where do I sign to be one ?

Look up the old hag phrase that refers to fish and bicycles, then reconsider the perceived 'need'.

So, why is she entitled to men ?

To pay for her shit.

Literally lol

my sides burst

id date her desu, ill make her lose some weight too