Eric Clanton Trial Tomorrow

Predictions? What song is running though his head during this last day of freedom?

CUT MY LIFE INTO PIECES

he won't get anything.

this is california.

>Eric Clanton Trial
just a boring hearing
thanks for the reminder tho

>multiple felonies with video evidence.
They're going to rape his ass. user.

he`s FUCKED
can`t wait

He'll get off, receive a formal apology from the city & state, sue the state for 2+ million, be given a statue of a giant bike lock.

Rape Me by Nirvana.

If he gets nothing I'll be very surprised. He may as well have just been roaming the streets bashing people in the head for no reason. In no society would what he did be acceptable.

>nope
>jewish lawyering intensifies
>don't forget what happened to kate steinle in a california courtroom

That jury of Democrat faggots was convinced by another Democrat faggot that that spic retard just happened to find a gun that he totally didn't steal and was not at all carrying it around with him, then somehow accidentally squeezed the trigger three times because he totally didn't know that it was a gun or how guns work, then he ran away 'cause reasons and totally didn't realize he'd just shot someone in the back. That's what that jury of dicksucking California faggots was convinced of.

I'd put the odds of Eric "The Fucking Cocksucking Faggot" Clanton being convicted at about 1 in 20.

>Kate Steinle
That was probably because she's a woman.

california just let off an illegal murderer
you think they will do anything to a commie college professor

they will unironically use Sup Forumss images on court

what a timeline

this is the same area that let kate's killer off to stick it to trump

I can't tell if you're mentally retarded or kidding.

>THIS IS MY LAST RESORT

Whats this about now?

i doubt it. they will probably recreate the image so they can explain exactly what they did to make the mask see-through.

Prediction of Eric in 24 hours.

>last day
>looks at flag
>realize a sentencing trial isnt a thing in the EU

Predictions:

If he's convicted, he will quickly learn that he's been wrong all along when the first nigger he meets in a shower rips his leftist boi pussy open.

He should not only be let off but he should be rewarded. Nazis deserve much worse then what he did, they should consider themselves lucky!

>Sup Forums's image
>taking credit for someones work

>implying they won't just let him walk and then pay him reparations for having imprisoned him

The justice system is notorious for being soft on female defendants.

She was the victim, you fucking imbecile. If you don't know who Kate Steinle is, you don't belong on this board, you fucking dumb faggot.

Did you not remember that the jury will be from the same pool of population that decided a 5 time deported illegal mexican who had a gun in his hands go off and killing a white girl was innocent of involuntary manslaughter?

He won’t be charged. In fact, I bet they’ll try and charge the guy whose head got cracked open.

>leftist cucks
>having the fucking testicles to stand for their beliefs and committing honorable subaru
nah

$50 says Eric genuinely believes he’ll walk free.

This frankly, the dems can't afford to let this go unpunished but their dumb asses will do it anyways
It will bite them in the ass pretty hard

Pic related from danebro yesterday. Dude is well and truly fucked

>What song is running though his head
Brown Sugar

Is his judge a kike?

I made them

They will most likely order him to serve out the felony charges concurrently and give him about 6 years if at all

This *is* Berkeley we are talking about.
They kinda see Antifa as an extension of their voting base.
That said it will be plead down to simple assault plus the mask.
Thinking 15 months in county lockup is what will happen...no felony.