Interesting question

What's stopping the next president from tearing down Trumps wall and replacing it with a fence?

The cost.

So is the fence more viable in terms if ecomy and utility?

Nothing, in fact you can bet your ass it will be their motto.

"TEAR DOWN THE WALL" - random fggot 2020

implying the wall will ever be built

absolutely nothing

just like trump can easily overturn all of obama's executive orders, any dem can easily overturn any of trump's executive orders. turns out that when both parties are insane purity balls where no trace of the enemy or cooperation can exist government doesn't function very well

The people wouldn't allow it. It would be an extremely blatant treasonous act.

Atleast 40% of americans are against the wall though (correct me if I'm wrong), so there'd be major support for it.

>/thread

Why does Denmark care?

>treasonous act

Who defines what is treason?

Denmark doesn't, I do. I'm a dual citizen.

This is a moronic question posted by a total idiot.

The truth is that even the Democrats secretly want Trump's wall. No one wants America to turn into Mexico. Places where Mexicans gather in great number are filty, crime ridden, third world shit holes. And I'm talking about Mexican neighborhoods in America.

AFAIK, well over 50% of Americans are against allocating funding for/spending money on the wall.

Not sure what the support is for a free wall that magically gets built.

That's only true for executive order.

Things passed through congress (how it's supposed to be done and 99% of laws are passed this way) must be repealed by congress.

money?

fpbp

Can't tear down a wall without funding from Congress to tear it down.

why bother tearing it down? it's easier to just stop maintaining it or telling the border patrol to stop doing their job/downsizing them.

Because it'll be a symbol of what Trump stood for, just the fact that it's there will piss people off.

I'll bet 20$ that if it's done, it'll be done by volunteers. Either that, or Mexico will pay for it lmao.

congress

>it'll be done by volunteers

This is democrats you are talking about buddy, the same people who expected ot get a "fair share" or their Bernie donations back

White America!

you laugh but when America was going to build CERN before CERN even existed congresses canned the project and your government spent billions digging a hole and then filling it back up. It is not beyond your government's ability to be colossally retarded.

This. Thats if the wall ever gets built

White America asshole look at my pic!

literally what would be the point? would be a massive waste of money for no good reason. How could they sell that to the american people "oh yeah our borders are too secure" it's not like they can say "the wall cost too much money!" like they do now, it'll be there already, it would cost money to tear it down.

You can't replace something that doesn't exist.

>leftist ever downsizing
there is a reason so many african americans work for the government, user...

But some of those people are likely against it cause "oh it'll cost too much money for no reason" but if it's already there then why would they be for removing it

You can't tear down what will never be built. Come on, did you really believe it would actually happen? Only a retarded hick would fall for a fairy tale like that. It's almost as absurd as when Kennedy promised to send a rocket to the moon

The only different is you can't fake a wall that spans from sea to sea