GamerGate2: MTGO EDITION

Anons, watch this video first to understand the situation:
youtube.com/watch?v=zy39lvqEx54

Here is this neckbeard twitter acount
twitter.com/UnsleevedMedia

Count Dankula's video about it
youtube.com/watch?v=2F1g83R7EGI

TL;DW This guy got PermaB& from Magic The Gathering Online and related events for basically, shitposting and supposed "harrasment" of some THOT called Sprankel
Some other players also got temp B& for shitposting on FB.

This sets an extremely dangerous precedent, if a company this big can get away with this, imagine all of those greedy Videogame publishers, Permabaning players from their games for posting Pepe memes.

Who cares about MTGO? this is about respecting the rights of privacy, this isnt "gamers are dead" journo bullshit, this way more important.
Are you gonna let the SJWs win?
Are you gonna miss the chance to fuck a corporation in the ass?

This is the final boss Sup Forumstards, are you up to the challenge?

Other urls found in this thread:

pcgamesn.com/star-wars-battlefront-2/battlefront-2-loot-box-gambling-belgium-gaming-commission
abc.net.au/news/2016-06-28/counter-strikes-valve-face-lawsuit-over-skins-gambling/7546646
reddit.com/r/magicTCG/comments/7dl4pf/is_magic_going_to_be_called_gambling_if_reddit
twitter.com/AnonBabble

The THOT in question
>pic related

Just watched a video of his
>i'm so sick of these people that strike you as the cry out in pain
what did he mean by this???

im not sure but may be related to the fact that even after been permab&, the SJW hate mob still continues

Monowhite is right

kek
it seems magic is /ourgame/

>criticizing someone putting up a victim act to collect money from people is hate and harrassment

That whiteknighting
>defending yourself is proof of your on a crusade against poor whores
>you are wrong that makes you dishonest no im not going to point out how you are just wrong and lying the truth is not what you say
>im wearing a blazer and talking in front of a bookshelf filled with shit to look smart! no I dont even know what antifa is and dont want to know because then I couldnt feign ignorance to defend the whore :^)
Couldnt even last halfway trought that bullshit

pretty much yes

Philosophical speaking, Sup Forums is red (emotion, rebellion) but it tries to look white (order and law) while under control of black (selfishness).

>*philosophically

nah red is the color of commies

I think thats green. Look at the hippies.

I'm calling it now. This will escalate all the way up to filing a lawsuit against Wizards of the Coast for profiting from minors gambling.
Lootboxes in vidya have already been clasified in Belgium as gambling
>pcgamesn.com/star-wars-battlefront-2/battlefront-2-loot-box-gambling-belgium-gaming-commission
A case like this happened not so long ago with Valve and they were forced to get rid of steam gambling profiles
>abc.net.au/news/2016-06-28/counter-strikes-valve-face-lawsuit-over-skins-gambling/7546646
It is not a at all a stretch to apply the same logic to trading card game booster packs and the community is already acknowledging this.
>reddit.com/r/magicTCG/comments/7dl4pf/is_magic_going_to_be_called_gambling_if_reddit
Personally id be happy to watch Rosewaters little SJW operation burn to the ground but lets not get ahead of ourselves.

>nigger slang
Slide thread
No brigading
Fuck off back to fakechan.

>forgot pic

>boobplate
>exposed stomach
Looking hot isn't going to save anyone when they're impaled.

don't have it, but
>If opponent... does not match the color of... you... that... cunt... pays... the... cost

Green is the color of /fit/. Good gains.

how the hell is this a slide, this is a genuine thing happening. Its pretty much lefty/sjw brigade harrasing one dude for being a memelord and calling out attention whores.

This is going in my “pol might be right” folder.

Fuck this guy. He's an attention whore. Don't care.

>This will escalate all the way up to filing a lawsuit against Wizards of the Coast for profiting from minors gambling.
>Lootboxes in vidya have already been clasified in Belgium as gambling
Ex post facto laws are forbidden in pretty much all of the west. You can't sue WotC for profiting from minors gambling if they did it before boosters are classified as gambling.

Im not going to give Jeremy these ideas on the offchance that mr. Rosewasser does the right thing.
But I cant stop people having these same gambling conclusions either.

Lex retro non agit. Sure
But then again Jeremy did get shit that he paid for locked out when he got the ban.
Plus, the same could have been said about the Valve thing and it still happened. Im sure someone with better legal understanding can turn this situation into a profit.
>They are basically printing money

bump

Wizards of the coast has a stranglehold on the TCG market, preventing new products from entering the industry all so their shitty land lock system doesn't die out. They are the EA of card games and deserve to burn (along with Konami, YGO is fucked too.

he may be an attention whote too, but if he wins any kind of lawsuit, ill sit down and watch all of those autistic SJW magic players cry out in pain, also THOT patrol.

oh yes glorious salty tears

I hope hasbro lines them all up for a firing squad. The game is an sjw infested cesspit. you cant flip trough a booster not to find:
>muh strong females
In places and worlds set up in such a way that this very idea would just fall flat on its face.
Current world is Pirates (so original) and fuck if half of the pirates arent female. How would that work exactly? Arent you supposed to rape and have bad hygiene when you are a pirate. So are they even pirates?

>Flag
Fuck off.

>Are you gonna let the SJWs win?
yes

The more they make something worse the more of the core fanbase leaves onto better hobbies

>but they'll infect those too then what
If the SJW menace can infect your hobby then it wasn't a good one to begin with

Bump

Trannys can't be thots, they are mentally ill victims of liberal abuse

nothing is safe from the SJW infestation
Vidya, Movies, Music, Books, Shitposting, Sex, LARP, and now card games, fucking card games!

i want my children to play their games in peace like i did.

Social Justice is Cancer, you cant get rid of cancer without a good chemo.

His Struggle must be great.

You are part of the problem

So the only 'good' hobbies are the ones for which you must never engage with another person.
Great argument.
Remind me why are you even posting here and not crawling back to you enjoy your 'freedom'
This. But at this point im not even sure I want to let my children engage in any future hobbies without proper vetting. Hopefully I'm not too far out of the loop to be able to at least warn them.

more than half of the pirates are kangz

ahmonket was kangz: the gathering, with a stupid sheboon we wuz planeswalker

Yup. People seem to think this happened with the Theros dev team change, post RtR. But this started waaaaaaaaaay earlier.
Theros was the birthplace of such hits as:
>Setessa
Which were pretty much amazonians but without any hope of reproductions, not that original amazonians had that shit figured out.
Inb4
>muh immersion
>muh 'ts a magical world why wouldnt a society like this exist'
What a fucking cop-out of an argument. Why not just tell us how they keep that impossible society going? They tell us everything else explicitly. I know why. They have no clue how it would work because it couldnt.
But before Therose there were
>Planeswalkers
Oh my goddamn special snowflake spark. So special that they cant make an MMO without it being full of 'special' people.
And ofc the original 5
>2 stronk womin
>1 Alpha
>1 furry
>1 beta
Proceed to kill of the alpha and replace him with more betas and females.
Planeswalkers also killed of the player-as-a-mage concept which was totallyu fucking cool. Why are we even calling the deck 'a library' anyway. Library would imply we are in control but we arent - the planeswalkers are.

Artwork turned from disturbing, gory, dark but captivating images to politically correct comic book-style poorly drawn crap over the years too.
Its still mechanically the same game and its hard to fuck up the simple beauty of the games math, but im sure if they try hard enough they will 'equality of outcome' that too.
So Im all for burning it all to the ground.

Thank you for posting this.

Every game after reddit basically. I fukken quit dota which I had played for 14 years because the SJW army doesnt like meritocracy which was the core of the game.

We can do nothing and watch everything turn to shit