/Germanic Unity/

Northwestern European! Fatherland needs (you)!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/fbhPIK-oBvA
archive.is/wBDb
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1QWzK3Zb7fxky6bguizFty2gXbEmJ3GZkQZOLfYDMzUQ/edit?pli=1#gid=0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Germanic people are bunch of KEKS

There is it. I said it.

KEKS

Why's a Russian making this thread

Nords are superior to G*rmanics

We're doing better than you in half of these lol

And isn't Sweden projected to be below Libya in HDI?

>have a homogenous homeland up to late 1980s
>fail to get some fucking racial laws and avoid the EU
You needed just four executive orders
Someone must earn his KGB salary
You are Germanic, hon

are you that Russian albozerg that larps as a German??

Not considering you're 100 Million and we're 10 Million

Almost all those things are per capita, and all where we beat you are.

The top 10 of those lists are dominated by Germanic countries too

A "russian", lel he is a famous d&c anti-white and muslim (albanian), just sage.

>people must accep my mongrel genes
Absolutely not, subhuman magapede. There is no upgrade from Western European
Exactly. And none has direct government in fear of the native population (except Norway lol and Austria) as for know

Nords are germanic, dingleberry. Both by language group and by ethnicity. . By all means, define yourself as you want. I don't want to deconstruct your identity. Won't change the fact that you are.
>Modern Germanic ethnic groups include the Afrikaners, Austrians, Danes, Dutch, English, Faroe Islanders, Flemish, Frisians, Germans, Icelanders, Lowland Scots, Luxembourgers, Norwegians, and Swedes

accept? im completly white you j payed shill. I had nothing against albanians i dont ven knew your country,but for the amount of shill you have done to attack europeans if serbia or russia or any euro decides to nuke you out i have no probs with it,you are a cancer. For some reason no one lnows albania and you have no history

>Afrikaners
After a good fucking DNA test. Unknown amount of them had negroid (non-human), tamil, malay or japanese blood. Sometimes all at the same time

you again?
>sage

There are barely any Europeans below Alsace-Alps-Zagreb-Hungary-Wolgograd line. Mongrels are not equals of indigenous PURE Europeans or Celtic-Germanic ones for that matter

Make threads about Russia instead of about us

I’m racially a Germanic though. Two years ago I mostly posted from Germany, Austria and Switzerland

All europeans are white you j albanian shill,. It' as cultural, historical and genetic fact.
sage

Obligatory

This thread is not about 'whites' (a meaningless term in Europe) it's about Germanics, it's idiotic to suggest southern and northern Europeans are the same. That is Amerimutt tier thinking.

One drop rule

hello my GERMANIC brothers

Didnt you know? They feel ENTITLED to our shit, they think they have a right to come to Amsterdam or Berlin to work. They really think so.
>it's idiotic to suggest southern and northern Europeans are the same. That is Amerimutt tier thinking.
You can get pure European samples above orange though

Then why are you in Russia?

>S. Italian
>Tuscan
>Spanish
>Romanian
>Greek
>Finnish
>white
14/88 made me chuckle

>portugese, spanish, and chzechs outjewing hues

wew lad

Slavs>Nords>Germanics

That’s the only place bar Lebanon and UAE (where I would live for obvious reasons) where you do quite a lot with tax evasion, laundering and cashing out without much red tape. Ch and Benelux have way too much scrunity. I also legit fucking hate Southern “Europeans” and their stupid faces and its impossible to avoid them and nafris in major Ch, Benelux and German areas
>S.Italian
All Italians are mixed

varg does conjur image of humbl vodkanigger youtu.be/fbhPIK-oBvA

>All Italians are mixed
You're right, I forgot N. Italian. Also French, Belgian, Russian, Polish and Bulgarian.

Hello Viking bro.
Someone needs to add a cute animal for Iceland to this pic!

>French
Celtic North is clean
>Belgium
Clean
>Polish
So-so, since too many cryptojews
>Russian
Ethnic Russians clean
>Bulgaria
Literally assimilated mongols. It’s in their name

Keep posting your 10000 times refuted pic.

archive.is/wBDb

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1QWzK3Zb7fxky6bguizFty2gXbEmJ3GZkQZOLfYDMzUQ/edit?pli=1#gid=0

he is a shill you retard

>refuted
Negro, I...

>shill
For what? It’s alfeady a cause in real life - ethnic nationalism in Western Germanic nations. No Yugoslavians, Poles, Southern “Europeans” need apply. Looks like it’s (you) that shills for his diaspora prostitute sister in Berlin that sends some hotpocket money to your NEET ass