Half life is 1984, which is the world we live in

>Gordon Freeman-Winston Smith-Edward Snowden
>Resonance cascade-9/11 (Note how in the game Half-Life, which came out 4 years before 9/11, its reffered to as "ground zero" and Marines are hunting protagonist in caves)
>Portal storms-Global refugee crisis (both have cause/effect of interlopers changing population demographics, not as widely discussed in 1984 save for a few references)
>Dr Breen-Big Brother-NSA surveillance state
>Half-Life Uprising-1984 "If there is hope, it's with the prolees (Prolitariate, or commoners)"-2020 election unrest (its coming)
>Suppression field-Low fertility/ replacement rates among western countries

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=iQdf-58dxzM
marclaidlaw.com/epistle-3/
half-life.wikia.com/wiki/Half-Life_Alpha
youtube.com/watch?v=LJLt5aHehnk
youtube.com/watch?v=9vp3XPNKXrE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Isn't the writer some trump hating nerd or something?

Not sure, but it is weird because half life came out in 1997 and basically is a perfect allegory for the war on terror and 9/11...I mean even in the games manule, the incident date is "May 5th, 200-"

Half life was the last vidya I played, I don’t remember much of this stuff about it tho

Yep, Valve is a huge company. Valve agreed to push the agenda of world dominance in order to get funding from (((them))) to be what they are today.

is good vidya

>comparing fiction to real life
are you a liberal by any chance

this

So who does the G-Man represent? I'm not big in to gaming but that character really fascinated me. Interdimensional creepy government spook with unclear motives.

The Jew

NWO

That's Half-Life 2 you dummy it's actually a dramatic simulation of the every day life of an eastern slav.

Fake news

Man it's a good thing they scrapped the alpha that german kid hacked.

It would've been just a dumb 1984 plagiarism with aliens

In 2004 release Half-Life 2 it's more "subtle yet not" i.e not a direct rip off but a perfect balance of references and creativity.

youtube.com/watch?v=iQdf-58dxzM

(((G-Man)))

>a robot that walks

woah..... so similar... nothing else is like that.... gabe newell knew!

No, a nihilanth

basically a psychic space fetus that can shape shift

"Your old administrator"

G-Man = Government Man.

He's supposed to be just one of those run of the mill spooks that oversee Black Mesa or invest in project.

As a surprise its hinted that he went to Xen himself to steal a crystal only to usher in the Combine that had a ship around our solar system to detect a cascading failure in a anti-mass spectrometer

Welcome

Welcome to City 17

G-man isn’t human though.

G-Man is just Cancer Man from the X-Files, but without the cigarettes, and an added speech impediment. There is no conspiracy theory here. I think we should all go get some sleep now. Sleep is important, and makes us healthy.

Man guys I can't wait to get my hands on artifact! Maybe I'll play it on my steam machine with steam vr!

by 2003 the alpha was gone, it was basically retail storyline except unfinished

I know
All i ment was that in the Half-Life lore in general he works as a "Government Man" so that's why Valve named him G-Man even though he's never referenced by that by the characters.
He probably did have a position within the US government AND the combine empire though under different aliases given how he can teleport around where and whenever he wants.

Basically an inter-dimensional merc contractor and recruiter. Eli probably knew this so he paid for Gordon's freedom by getting killed in a pre-planned Advisor attack on the White Forest hanger.

This can also be confrimed in how episode 3 ends because after Gordon gets dumped on the Borrealis heading for the homeworld ready to detonate in some freak portal event G-Man doesn't save him, the vorts do because he moved on to his new recruit, Alyx.

read epistle 3 if you haven';t

marclaidlaw.com/epistle-3/

Epistle 3 is shit

half life 3 is real life
digits confirm

It's atleast something.
Valve will never get off their asses to make a decent episode 3.

Now we just have to wait a decade or two for new gaming hardware to come out so they can make Half-Life 3 or a atleast some spiritual successor to it.

Deus Ex is the real red pill.

But desu Epistle 3 is literally nothing that makes Half-Life good

I think it was supposed to be modeled off real life conspiracies
e.g

Black Mesa = Area 51-like underground silo facility

Teleport technology, aliens etc

Here's the plot to the first alpha of the first Half-Life game:

The general plot is almost identical to the final Half-Life storyline, but substituting the security force and scientists as the secondary antagonist instead of the HECU Marines and Black Ops forces. The G-Man is not present.
The Portal Device

The Portal Device is a dimension-spanning gate of unpredictable power, constructed in a decommissioned missile silo. So far no one has ventured through the Portal, but there has been a steady flow of odd creatures coming to our world. You are a weapons research scientist who has never touched a weapon—until now.

An accident in the Threshold’s power core fractures the local fabric of spacetime, and hordes of creatures begin spewing into our world through the fissures. Monsters are everywhere, and your co-workers are dropping like flies. You head for the surface but the usual routes are unpassable—damaged by the disaster and infested with monsters. The silo security guards are in a state of primal terror and looking for someone to blame. The obvious scapegoats are the scientists. Namely, you.

In your flight to the surface, you acquire a device which means the difference between victory and annihilation—but you don’t realize whose victory, until too late. As the Portal experiment’s first human subject, you are cast into the alien world to confront the ultimate horror…to cut off the invasion at its source. In Half-Life, you won’t just go head-to-head with an alien boss—you will fight it from the inside out.

source
half-life.wikia.com/wiki/Half-Life_Alpha
youtube.com/watch?v=LJLt5aHehnk
youtube.com/watch?v=9vp3XPNKXrE
I think Doom, Quake and Half Life might be on to something because its always related to teleport technology and invasions

He is the human broker for the alien jews.

They have been manufacturing consent using games for a while now.

Even back to tabletops.

Check out how much final fantasy franchise games were changed to bring to US market. The star of David was an original save point in the "underworld" of FFII.

The FF7 game compilations are very deep in exposing Jewish kabbalah mysticism. Sephiroth is named after the Jewish Sephirot; crisis core is about the Qabbaistic trinity...

Anime has a ton of mystic meaning. Psycho-pass "sybil system" is named after the prophets of ancient kabbalah Israelites.

>They have been manufacturing consent using games for a while now.
Consent for what? What are you talking about?

That was over a entry in one of their GURPs books on computer hacking, I think. The retards the feds had reviewing the material thought it was sourced from sensitive programs or some shit.

Though yeah SJGs loves conspiracies and they made the Illuminati cards that get posted here all the time.