Tfw they literally rigged yesterday's election and the public will never find out

>tfw they literally rigged yesterday's election and the public will never find out

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/JBZPb
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

You sound like a Hillary fan

im a fan of your mom

You should be, she's an awesome woman

the negro turnout did seem abnormally high for the dems

because people were brought in by bus loads and the dems also went to prisons and registered felons to vote

That's because they bus them in which isn't illegal

They were bused in.

>I won the election
>not rigged
>I lost an election
>rigged

Stop being a sore loser faggot

You must understand that to degenfags like me Roy Moore is basically Satan, with cloven hooves, horns and all.

A walking moral panic basically. So of course he launched a thousand ships against himself.

Honestly, I don't know if they rigged the election. I don't know if they needed to, with the entire world against Moore.

But blacks turned out in a higher percentage than any election since Obama was running. For a special senate election. Between two white guys. They had a higher turnout rate than white voters.

Stop existing.

well at least they rigged it in the right direction this time, unlike that debacle last november

you ever wonder why republishits never pay and bus in their own voters?

it's because politics are a show.
if you think we're getting a wall, you're losing it. it's all a game to pacify the white man. and it's over.

I know, I can't believe they lost even with it rigged.
archive.is/JBZPb

>trump motivating leftists to get out and vote
>pedophile idiot the gop option
>gop stays home while dems are energized and show up
>literally just the reverse of what the 2016 election was
>bitchell doesn't understand that

yeah, the jones campaign had half decent get out the vote apparatuses and actually enticed them to vote instead of assume it was just a lost cause

More info pls.

Because the GOP are full of complete cucks like Jeff Flake

I think if the democrats learned anything from 2016 it's that they have to show up to win.

you first, show him how it's done tough guy

>stop being hypocrites
>muh Russia collushun! I-it wwas her t-turn! Imerch blumph!

T. Sharegf shillcuck

> Sixteen-dimensional interstellar mahjong

>Married her only boyfriend
>3 kids with same man (my father)
>Incredible cooker/baker
>Racist as hell

>still couldn't stop child from using as hell

They rig every election. At least half of the black vote is fraud. No one will ever do anything about it until we have an explicitly White party.

im white, i don't follow shitskin religions

Well there damn sure is a lesson here for the GOP. In every election from here forward they best have a few guys who can come out with “here are my pajamas from when I was ten year old” when the nasty Democrat molested me. I saved them because they had his DNA on them”. (Plant DNA).

Time to start fighting you damn cowards.

Keep the tears coming, boys!

Interesting if this is the case. It seems like some funky shit, would be cool if this was a trap

Is driving a bunch of people to go vote really considered rigging though? As long as they aren’t voting twice, that’s ok. There are lots of poor blacks in Alabama. We really should be working harder ourselves to make sure people get out and vote.