Why did half-Asian Elliot Rodger turn out to be a socially retarded fuck up...

Why did half-Asian Elliot Rodger turn out to be a socially retarded fuck up, while his half-Arab little brother had a good social life and wasn't retarded? Is it race related?

Pic related: his qt Arab Milf stepmom

you can't stop me from breeding with an asian waifu.

>Why did half-Asian Elliot Rodger turn out to be a socially retarded fuck up, while his half-Arab little brother had a good social life and wasn't retarded?
The genetic distance between whites and Asians is much larger than the gap between and whites and Arabs (still Caucasian but Semites) and Asian Hapas tend to look more gookish, also Asians in general are regarded as Beta males

Most things you believe to be race related aren't. There are hundereds of thousands of Hapas who aren't perfect gentlemen.

And there are literally millions of muslims who aren't violent.

I'd fuck her hineyhole until it bleeds, if you know what I mean

Dammit I wish you fucks would take the time to get shit right. Elliot Rodger was not white. He was half ashkenazi kike and half pnoy. He's not even "East Asian." He's South East Asian.

Clinical narcissism, user.

Even if you believe in biological racism, his personality disorder clouded any traces of such things.

cool, what were Timothy McVeigh and Stephen Paddock?

Nigga went gangsta
Or probably saw Hillary clintons cunt and went AWOL

because mickey mouse disowned him

South-east Asian is not the good type of asian. But you need to show me evidence that he's an ashkenazi juden

This. One was mentally ill, the other wasn't. Shit thread tbqh.

JAv

I'd bang him.Too bad no girl wanted him, he was cute.

Whites come from albinism, spread the word.

Anyone who assumes he was fucked up because he was a hapa is honestly completely right. You do not mix asian with whites. But I don't think race had anything to do with this particular thing

Explain southern Europeans and explain how blue eyes originate in the middle east. Also explain how the first European settlers were southern European

This is retarded. Neo was a hapa and saved the world. Has over 10x your bank account.

Whites come from albinism and lie about it out of shame. Because you cant be master race when you are made by a deficiency disease. Taste your hubris.

Keanu Reeves? Have you watched Constantine? He's fucked in the head, hapas are hot but you should never make one

The blue eyes come from the Scythians because of it being so multi-ethnic and them moving to so many places from the steppes. Blue eyes is not a product of albinism and albinism is a disease that can be found in genetics, European skin colours are not a disease, and niggers can also get albinism you wouldn't consider them "white" would you?

Damn you got bad taste...

his mom was chinese though from malaysia not an indonesian

How

Those manifesto videos looked like some alphabet soup video they made him act out.

CIAids shows up: hey kid, we are AIC - American International Company, we want to film you doing a scene, we are looking to cast a hapa as a serial killer....anddddd ACTION>

Then used him as a patsy

> creating deranged hybrids without a second thought
Unironically an immoral action

Blue eyes come from albinism, albisnim of brown and black ppl. Red eyes albinos are a MYTH. Only whites are more likely to have red eyed albino children because whites are already melanin deficient. Notice the blue behind this childs red eyes.

You come from albinism, and you are DEEPLY ashamed of it. The birthmarks on your skin are all the proof I will ever need. Spread the word. Whites descended from albinos.

Alphabet Agency Agents

autism, it cripples a persons ability to socialize normally with people and form actual friendships, that along with being scared of becoming a failure neet for the rest of his life he went on a rampage to commit suicide while at least getting attention for it so that his incel ideology about roasties could carry on

Chinky down-syndrome eyes, with white tanned skin is 10/10. If you take one out from the other, they can't be higher than 5/10. My heart only belongs to Elliot Rodgers, and the Boston Bombing guy

You are JUST LIKE MY MOM, are you my mom??? she thinks exactly like you do and likes the same guys LOL. Anyways, the dude looks like a rat, boston bombing guy okay now sure hes handsome but not elliot

Albinism, a natural phenomena that affects ALL living creatures including plants. The biggest in your face secret. Race is the matrix. And its not real.

School taught you that albino should not have black hair. School lied to you. All whites descend from albinos.

We did not descend from a disease you dumbfuck. Show me scientific genetic sources that even close to validate that. It makes no sense. There are asians who are paler than a few "whites" did they also descend from albinos?

arabian women aren't self hating and tend to love their child regardless of how they look

for fucks sakes. learn the difference between anecdotes and trends. your evaluation is will worthless. stop wasting your time

Lol brown bois mad they got fucked up by some diseased albinos. How you finna let these diseased cracka devils slap the shit out of your ancestors looool frfr.

This
Sociopathic tendencies are universal. I knew a guy who was a douchebag, narcissistic but very intelligent and diligent. Didn't stop him from pissing his future as a lawyer away when he got into a fight and lost, so his ego thought it would be a great idea to break a bottle and stab the guy multiple times. Now he's doing 5 years for attempted manslaughter all over a party brawl that got way out of hand.

Yes you retard. Google Khoisan. They are subsaharan africans that all asians originate from. Hair becomes straight through missing hair proteins, a side affect of albinism, a deficieny disease. You know nothing about the real world, and are too much of a coward to face the truth. Too bad. The truth is out.

Poo in loos disgust me and I would never let a pajeet touch my pusspuss but he gets brownie points for bombing america. I'd gladly be one of the 72 virgins to Osama Bin Laden's twin tower shwarma.

He was probably illuminated and still couldn't get laid. You have to either not give any fucks or be completely fucking retarded to not be able to get laid with that status

How are you gonna cover up your own history out of shame of yourself. Who will respect you, when you cant respect yourself.

How are you gonna cover up your own history out of shame. Who will respect you, when you cant respect yourself.

It's well known that many negroids have asian in them, what is that supposed to prove? We do not come from albinos how does that even make sense

AGAIN SHOW ME SCIENTIFIC GENETIC EVIDENCE TO BACK YOUR CLAIM UP

You come from albinism and now you are raging because you cnat handle the truth. Sad. Accept your fate. This is who you are.

He said whites, not Med master race you fucking snownigger.

How you darkies gonna catch a disease and gain 30 iq points and lose every war against a bunch of cavemen lookin ass crackers.

Ring the shame bell.

This is dumb as fuck. A black albino will be the same color as a white albino but their skull and body proportions and hair type will be different. An Asian albino will be of shorter stature on average and will have asian eyes. Your nigger iq is showing.

How are you gonna live a lie because dealing with reality is too shameful for you. This is what youre afraid of. This is your big secret. A disease. This is what checkmate looks like.

Show me evidence.

The nigger one better be north africans or I'm dismissing that post. No way niggers did anything of value.

Wrong phrenology is fake. You are ashamed of yourself. Pathetic. A coward who cant face reality.

Arab's are savages but they mix better with whites.

I just did, but you are too much a puss puss. The evidence is right on your skin. Take a picture of your birthmark for me with timestamp. Where did it come from pendejo?

What birthmark? My skin colour or my actual birthmarks?

His parent's fucked up, but he was just a practice kid anyway.

>ashamed of yourself
textbook projection

You come from arab albinos dipshit. I have to draw it out for you, but even then, you are too much of a COWARD to face the truth. Youre a little bitch.

in the immortal words of the greek phisopholer muhtestocles 'nuch hese'

Ahh it's islamic architecture done by niggers but influenced by muslims who pretty much led it. That's different. That isn't nigger architecture, that's Muslim architecture. That is, if we're takling about the Djenne Mosque

Aight cuh u got em. Whitey is a bunch of diseased muhfuckus. They still be goin to the moon n havin yo grandpa talkin bout some "yes master" shit ya feel me. Thats like you dookie bois being weaker then some cancer patients ol room temp iq lookin ass.

>The nigger on better be North African

Lol, it's not. Even niggers we're more advanced than Snownigs.

Are you dumb? Your birthmark you faggot. The little black or brown spot somewhere on your skin. Dont act like you dont have one you little bitch. Go stare at your birthmark and you will know I am right. That descedend from albinos, troyes kennerly. That black and brown blood flows through your veins, protecting you from the sun.

He was autistic.

Keep talking like a little faggot. Im not even black son. You just look dumb, and you are collectively ASHAMED. You live in FEAR and SHAME of REALITY. Sad.

>Djenne Mosque

Literally built by the French, Caganigger

>Muslim architecture done by niggers, therefore it wasn't done by niggers

Ahahahaha, the things whites have to come up with.

I have many, that isn't albinism. I'm out. You haven't shown me evidence, you're just saying we come from albinos, if it were true, then I'd need to know how, but for now it sounds extremely retarded

If it's the Djenne Mosque, it isn't nigger architecture, they still literally built nothing. Only notable thing about niggers are the Nubians and that's the first and only time they collectivised and they failed miserably as they suffered the onslaught of the egytians. Niggers are literal shit. Snowniggers have achieved more. Germans and Anglos though are not snowniggers.

Your theory changed in the course of this thread. Once again, your nigger iq is showing.

>Germans and Anglos are not snowniggers

Fucking kek. Let me guess, you wuz roomanz n shiiiieeeet?

Sit the fuck down pol. I beat the living fuck out of you weak ass beta incels. I have a gf, she is blue eyed abnd beautiful. I fuck her brains out while you wallow in your infinite loneliness. And then, I come into your safe space and your kick in so hard. I fracture your ego. I grind it into dust and brush it off my shoulders. Remember, this is what you wanted. Eat up little bitch.

Oh i'm sorry. The french. I was extremely doubtful it was done by niggers. But why would the french build a mosque?

Muslim architecture- the niggers were slaves and were instructed to build it. But much like how we say the egyptians built it, without implying they were slaves, the same thing happens. It's muslim architecture, not nigger.

"I have many.." where did they come from you stupid retard. You came from albinos, and you are SOOOO fucking collectively ashamed of it. You live a lie because you are a pussy. Answer the question. Where did your birthmarks come from you stupid little spanish bitch?

I'm Spanish so no? And Spain was apart of the Roman Empire but I'm not roman? And Anglos were also apart of Rome I believe. Germans and Scandinavians were slaves most of the time.

If u aint black it dont matter. These crackas bout to steal yo land just cuz they want to an they aint nothin u can do about it hahahahahahaha weak ass.

I have no idea. From birth? I don't look at them and think to myself as to how they got on there, I assume I've either always had them, IE- BIRTHmark. Or I got a few blemishes

No it didnt, im not even black. And you are a pathetic little lonely retard whos ashamed of the disease that brought here. You are shit beneath my feet. Words you will never hear beta chump. Not so deep.

Reminder

why didn't anglos build with Mediterranean marbles and other materials that didn't exist in the island and required an army of slaves to extract, form and assemble dddddur hurrrrrrrrrrrrrr?

hahaha your mom filed for divorce because she was a hoe and she didnt love you hahaha.

Also it was a different time period. We all acknowledge that it's only since a few hundred years ago that we've reached the same level as the Romans did. But that's still no reason to assume that Germans and Anglos are in anyway lesser even after the fact most scientific inventions have been done by them and they've surely surpassed the south in many ways. However i'll admit that it's thanks to the Renaissance and age of enlightenment which was Italian

>And Anglos were also apart of Rome I believe

As much as Indians and pakis were part of the British empire.

>I'm Spanish

Okay Nigel I totally believe you

They come from your brown ancestor alberto barbosa lmfao. Are seriously so dumb you cant figure it out? Youre a fucking SIMIAN. A monkey. A bipedal great ape. And the disease of albinism has you thinking that you must be some kind of alien. This is what you would rather believe then face the truth of your own reality. Sad.

Lololol this pussy ass brown boi juss makin shit up now. Which cracker country took over your monkey country? I bet yo family died like a bitch.

Probably because they were poor and dumb as shit. Kek.

If I were albino wouldn't that mean that i'd have a vision deficiency? Aren't Asians the ones most commonly with vision problems? I'm sorry but we don't come from a disease, if we did we'd be able to detect the race of a child by it and ignore the fact that Caucasians are the only ones with the shades of skin colour that we have, hair colour too.

Both my parents are doctors. Your dad was some loser who couldnt even keep his wife from leaving him, and your mother was some whore who loved step dad cock more then the wellbeing of her own son. Sad. Many such cases. Nice traumatized life. I pity you.

I'm the last thing from a nordicist or someone who thinks the northern Europeans are superior, personally I believe that southern Europeans, Levantines, Persians and Chinese all are superior to the northerner but I won't deny their achievements as a people. They've done a lot recently that shouldn't be overlooked.

How could 2 such intelligent people create a retard who probably believes the earth is flat?

I never said you were albinos, I said you were their descendents. Sure this pic right here says youre full of shit. Whites are made, by disease nonetheless.

Asians didn't descend from Khoisans moron

wow fuck nords pioneered sustainable architecture in 600 AD greece btfo!

>Caucasians

You do realize the only reason Snownigs call themselves that is because of a LARPing German?

But I dont believe that. You live in shame of what you are. Decades you have lived and never once questioned your own skin. You were afraid of what you would find. Youre still afraid. Ashamed.

Looooool a brown doctor. Talking bout "Sorry sir he didnt make it". Would you rather have a brown doctor or get genocided. Yo dumbass people had no choice tho hahahaha.

LOL

>yellow fever fags still trying to push this "Elliot was Half Jew/SE Asian!" shit
His dad was British
His mother was ethnic Chinese who's parents moved to Malaysia and gave birth to her there.
Elliot was Anglo/Chinese

Kay? But why would we carry the hair colour and eye colour of Albinism but not the visual problems? Also why aren't there whites are pale as albinos?

Yes they did, and they are ashamed of it just like you whites. You live in shame and cowardice. Sad.