Help me out Sup Forums

How in the hell was he found not guilty? Can anyone help me out here?

Other urls found in this thread:

politico.com/magazine/story/2017/12/06/kate-steinle-murder-trial-jury-didnt-botch-216016
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shooting_of_Kathryn_Steinle
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Not his fault, he didn't know that a bullet would come out and actually hit someone when he pulled the trigger.

SODOM
A
N

F
R
A
N
C
I
S
C
O

purely political. "fuck drumpf" move.
>he "found" the gun in a dumpster (stolen from BLM officer's truck)
>he "didn't know how it worked"
>he was aiming at a seal
>no he was aiming at people but didn't know it would kill them

johnnie cochran wouldn't have been able to get him off with an impartial jury

I guess convicting him would be racist huh? Thank god the jury was full of good hearted liberal progressives!

It's now legal to kill and torture whites in Jewmerica

he was not white and she was white

Justice is blind

The jury were nonwhites and a couple kikes
Info on them is out there if you need it

Not the jury's fault, it wasn't murder because there was no malice. Not manslaughter or possession of an illegal firearm because he didn't know it was a gun he was holding. Checkmate, shitlords.
politico.com/magazine/story/2017/12/06/kate-steinle-murder-trial-jury-didnt-botch-216016

where is her father? I would absolutely lose my mind if this happened to my daughter.

Because fuck drumpf and fuck white people! There's the short answer

Jury nullification

Bull shit!

Pretty much this, thanks Jews. If you are white ALWAYS have guns and disregard laws that restrict them

>Found a gun
>Didn't know it was loaded
>Gun model was prone to go off without pulling the trigger
>Gun goes off
>Bullet ricochets and kills innocent bystander
>Get charged with murder and manslaughter
>Acquitted due to lack of evidence for intent

It's not difficult to understand.

>gun model was prone to going off without pulling the trigger
I wish I'd saved those brainlet memes that are everywhere nowadays

>fired multiple shots into a crowd
>DIDNT KNOW IT WAS LOADED

Go down to San Francisco, find an illegal immigrant, and choke yourself to death on their cock.

>A key point of contention was the ease with which the weapon could have been fired accidentally. A supervising criminologist at the San Francisco Police Department crime lab testified that the gun was in excellent condition and would not have fired without someone pulling the trigger. The defense emphasized that the Sig Sauer pistol has no external safety mechanism to prevent accidental firing, and pointed to a record of even police trained in the use of Sig Sauer pistols having made accidental discharges. As examined by the criminologist, it was placed in single-action mode (where the hammer is cocked), rather than double-action mode (where a single pull of the trigger both cocks and releases the hammer). While it is typical for a gun that has been fired to be in single-action mode, a gun in single-action mode also requires less trigger pressure to fire. The defense argued that this made it more plausible that Zarate could have pulled the trigger accidentally while picking up or unwrapping the bundled gun. The BLM ranger testified that he always left the pistol in double-action mode, but that he typically loaded it in single-action mode, and couldn’t definitively say that he had returned it to double-action mode before it was stolen.[41] The defense rested its case after four days

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shooting_of_Kathryn_Steinle

Everything that I read about the case says that he only one shot went off. Do you have a source for him shooting into a crowd of people?

So you admit the trigger was pulled
>hurr he wuz a gud boi, he wuz just knowingly in possession of a stolen gun

Try not to be so concerned with the puppet show OP. That is to say the main stage of projection waiting for you to place direct judgement on something that has some effect to your concerns but not directly. Yes the situations like this are eventually an outlook we all could be subjected to, but right now, isn't it more important to look at what is happening in the bigger picture of the reasoning for our existence? And of that who is shrouding the terms of what is correct to know, with secrecy, and with entanglements that may not benefit us in ways beyond what we even currently understand? A lot of knowledge is centralized to the point that things are not very relative at this juncture.

Where did I say that the trigger was pulled? The defense argued that it was an accidental discharge.

But not a misfire, the gun functioned exactly as it was supposed it. You're responsible if the trigger mechanism is activated on a weapon you're illegally holding.

Should have been manslaughter at that point.

The trigger was pulled due his actions. There is nothing accidental about it, he fucked with a gun and it went off and killed her. He is culpable 100%

Inability to prove beyond a shadow of a doubt he didn't just pick up a gun.

He should have gotten manslaughter, but what good would putting him in prison do but put him in contact with professional criminals?
At least he's getting deported.

In all fairness, I do think he should have been charged for atleast manslaughter. According to his defense team, he picked up a something that was wrapped up in a t-shirt. When he was unwrapping it to see what it was the gun went off and the bullet ricocheted off the ground and hit Steinle in the back. One way or another his actions lead to her death but I wouldn't call that murder.

shouldn't even be in the country but traitor liberals LOVE brown cock

Thank Christ. It's been a long time coming mayo

Thank God. Now he can't come back.....for a 6th time...