Do women have a place in the movement?

Recently, there has been a debate over whether or not women have a place in the pro-white movement. On one side you have people who argue that women shouldn’t be in politics. That we need to stay at home having white babies. The other side argues that women are strategically important to the movement. I believe women are crucial to the pro-white movement’s success...
albafamiliaofficial.wordpress.com/2017/12/13/can-women-be-in-the-movement/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oxHIftZVfrQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

The ones that aren't attention whoring "please donate to my patreon or be my beta orbiter" types are not cool.

The ones that don't take donations, aren't attention whores, and don't want beta orbiters are fine.

Fuck, meant to say:

The ones that are attention whoring "please donate to my patreon or be my beta orbiter" types are not cool.

The ones that don't take donations, aren't attention whores, and don't want beta orbiters are fine.

So basically eliminate the ones that fuck mulattos and Muslims. Good plan

Those women are absolutely worthless and only do youtube for attention. "Our" movement already has women. They stay home, take care of children and put a dinner at our tables every day.

Listening to women is what got you westerners in this cucked condition in the first place. Yet you learn nothing.

ITT: retards who can’t even talk to girls, much less fuck them

Loli Lives Matter

Romanian here speaking and I agree 100% with the Russianon,women are an unreplaceable part of society,but they should respect their duties as women in order to make a nation and a society function.
Same discourse applies for men,both genders are fundamental for the correct operation of society,otherwise it becomes like Western societies where basically you got these women who have been granted everything without anything in exchange.
Women are important for the sake of our cause as much as men are, but we don't need coalburners within our ranks,neither goldiggers and such aberrant individuals.

Silly nigger,free speech belongs to white people only,you niggers should learn the English language in the first place and then shut the fuck up.
You are as much worth as that one crap my dog dumped in the neighbour's garden before

the goal of the movement is to remove women from power to secure the hegemony of male conservatives. therefore, we do not belong in this movement except as docile servants to actual members.

Women in the alt right on youtube should be talking about women topics. When they talk about complex big picture shit, they just repeat what they are told. Lana from red ice does shows with rebecca blonde and a couple others about being a good housewife, being a traditional wife, etc.

Women should stick to what they know and thats being a woman. We don't need them repeating BPS or molly meme talking points just to shill for beta buckz.

Women can be excellent marketers for a movement, but most are not suited for being thought leaders of a right wing movement. Not because their brains don't work just fine, but because they have different incentives and priorities. They inevitably subvert even those movements they genuinely believe in to left wing ends. Because while left wingers inarguably bring long term harm to women, in the short term they say words that make women feel special and powerful. Most people follow short term incentives.

Put women like Lauren Southern or Dana Loesch on the front to market the ideas, but they have to answer to leadership which will be at least 90% male by necessity.

Women ARE strategically important, but the current class of women we have are absolutely worthless. They do nothing other than poorly regurgitate points that other male Youtubers. Beyond that, they push for moderation. If the movement makes it over the hill, only to debate white feminism, sex positivity and divorce, they're doomed.

Unfortunately, retards like Millenial Woes, Richard Spencer, The Golden One, etc. don't realize that.

The only woman I see that doesn't need purged is Lana Lokteff. Dyke With a Purpose, Tara McCarthy, Lorna Suthers, etc. don't belong and shouldn't be orbited.

>Dyke With a Purpose
oh you meant wife with a purpose.
is she really a dyke?

She admitted to having some "Lesbian encounters" during her college days, if I remember correctly.

neat but fuck bi shits.

Not sure why lana is on that list and not that one 19 year old. why any woman at all?

> unironically discussing pro white mouvements
This is why you guys are litterally the laughing stock of the world

>They do nothing other than poorly regurgitate points that other male Youtubers
That's exactly what they're supposed to do retard. That's literally their only purpose, to normalize these kind of politics and make it look less taboo to the average person (without changing the message)

No.

Their presence clouds judgements and action. Whether men like it or not, they bend to women in a bid to court them.

There's no room for such pressure. We need to be brutish, vile, and above all else, objectively truthful. Women are just a barrier to real progress.

I've not seen Lana discuss anything I would consider as being 'moderate' on gender issues. Regarding the 19 year old, are you talking about the one that dune coon Roosh bullycided?

>ur a Virgin
This argument comes from both sides and amounts to nothing

Here's the thing though, they change the message, and they make the case poorly. I could forgive their horrible argumentative tactics if it weren't for the fact that they were actively pushing "anti-brown" feminism, but that's what they're doing.

both of these arguements have value, women will probably get more normies on board. but also women will moderate things. overall I'm for moderation myself but t. dyke so yeah obviousl

>Do women have a place in the movement?
If they keep their 'place' within their own lane they do. How many 'alt-right' women are there now? How many of them actually target female crowds, as opposed to targeting male crowds? That's my problem with females within this movement. They seem to target the males, instead of attempting to target the females. There's nothing wrong with females wanting to join this movement as a whole, but they need to be targeted accordingly. One of the major feats of this movement is that there are biological differences between males and females. Why aren't these female 'e-celebs' trying to target these females? Why aren't they trying to get these females into traditional white female culture?

women have a place in my kitchen

maybe in my toilet too, once i build one.

no idea, just heard she doesn't take shekels and is redpilled, someone was talking her up a few days ago. Still confused on why any woman are wanted as talking points. it'd be one thing if they had husbands who also talked with them but its pretty conflicting with pols general views on women.

Ironybros say we shouldn't LARP as nazis because when the media calls us nazis and the normies sees that we aren't, they will think the media is dumb, but then they don't understand women have the same effect. When the media conjure up images of us as some brutish, skinhead, tattooed up junkies and then the normies see a nurturing, pretty woman espousing our talking points, it makes the media look dumb

to show you how to use one I bet.

>Here's the thing though, they change the message
They don't though. I haven't seen any alt-right woman try to take the message in any other direction than Millennial Woes. Or is Woes not alt-right enough for you because he does not agree with Weev?
>if it weren't for the fact that they were actively pushing "anti-brown" feminism, but that's what they're doing.
No idea what you're talking about.

haha off by 1

Luke dies, Kilo kills Snoke in the Last Jedi. Fuck you all

Woes really isn't 'alt right enough.' The guy is far too forgiving and doesn't expect enough from adherents. Beyond that though, please run any of the following by your favorite alt-right waifu:
>premarital sex
>women voting
>women having careers
>women marrying early
etc.

See what they say. Oh, and by the way, weev, overall, is a fucking retard that doesn't understand PR. That said, he's absolutely right on the necessity of "Whtie Shariah."

>thinking we care about Soywars

Women are psychologically incapable of taking a hard enough stance to actually push our movement. Even when they are on the right track they hold their opinions for the wrong reasons and are usually flat out wrong on most issues. The most right wing idealogy that can manifest naturally and independently in a womans mind is a softcore civic nationalist.

I'd love to see all these alt lite women talk about weather or not women should

>be involved in politics
>should be financially independant from men (Ie have a job)
>should be able to divorce at her own choosing.
>should get anything from a divorce

if they say no to any of these things as I have, you know theyre not backing pol at all, but are just afraid of the alternatives. these roasties think they can use their straight beef curtains to basically control the right and still stay ontop. I honestly don't know what theyre thinking. That kind of soft power is useless when you're dealing with a group that entirely knows it will get everything it wants when it uses force to make women compliant.

>independantly
most of pol did not come to their conclusions independantly either.

I never said otherwise, but there will never be a female hitler.

Sure, but they have to be kept away from anything important, because it only takes one leftist troll to make them get all backstabby.

Most women on the Alt-right agree on those hints though. Even Brittany Pettibone has said she doesn’t think women should vote, and she gets over thousand a month by donations.

Only some

Nobody thinks there will be.

>implying we need another loser

>pro-white movement.
women who fuck niggers have no place in a pro-white movement

>I dont think women should vote
>but I'm totally on the pay roll and a political activist
Protip, denying us the right to vote and still allowing this shit is just going to result in us taking it back or shitting things up while trying to take it back. It's an all or nothing deal, so any woman that talks about women not being allowed to vote while actually engaged in politics doesn't know what the fuck theyre talking about.

They're intelligent enough to realize that life in an Islamic Europe will be much harder for them, but aren't willing to give up any of the privileges they've been given in the past half decade.

It's a classic case of women wanting to have their cake and eat it, too.

Alt-right men should know better, and it's thoroughly disgusting to see otherwise sensible guys (Everyone from Ramzpaul to The Golden One) siding with whores on this.

These are, for the record, the same people that turned on Milo for being "too gay and too moderate." There are a lot of criticisms to be made of Milo, but he was far more useful to ethnonationalism than Tara, or any other thot.

Tara McCarthy doesn't agree on those points, nor does Lauren Southern. Aren't those two receiving the most vitriol right now?

Yes, waht do you think this is? A Homosexual liberation front?

This is some painfully obvious d&c bullshit from idiots who want to rot society.

Yes, numbskull......you want females in your fucking movement, you know you have to breed at some point right?

women are not white and have no place , they literally shit up any group\movement they join and should stick to doing woman stuff.

All things considered I just don't get why. from where I'm standing its like deciding whos bullets to die to, litterally who cares? I guess when you survive on male attention though maybe its a different ball game, trying to kite alt right white knights seems like a pretty stupid game stupid prize to me. these betas may keep them nice and secure in the home but when the gates close on us they're going to listen to the alphas about how to treat their women regardless if theyre taken in by women or not.

nobody is saying we don't want females in the movement you fucking leftist retard
we just don't want shitty women, like coal burners
how is rejecting coal burners rejecting all women?
i'll wait.

Women have a place in creating a community for and convincing other women. They should not be involved in other aspects of the movement.
Examples of good women: Wife with a purpose, Lana Lokteff, and any other women who are in relationships and value actual traditional gender roles.
Examples of bad women: Laura Southern, and the tradthot crowd who do nothing but attention seek from the men in the movement.

You're the moron who doesn't understand PR if you think people should be advocating we take away the women's vote. That's a total pipedream, even if it would be for the best.

>nobody is saying this
where do you think you are, roastie?

Women are followers, not leaders. Period. No exceptions. Women do not give a fuck about politics.

>total pipe dream
It's more likely than gassing the jews senpai. litterally all of pol can agree on it and unlike gasing the kikes, its probably possible to get the jews on your side on this too. they hate roasties just as much, we're only useful to them so they keep us around, for now anyway.

We got a real political analyst over here.

>shit skin getting upset at discussing our racial interests.

What other nugget of wisdom do you have in that head? After all, with such a shitty nation that you developed, your opinions must be relevant.

Honestly the only solution is to take away womens rights to vote after the next civil war desu.

Yes, but not as political leaders or thinkers.

t. best girl

youtube.com/watch?v=7NAK97xX7zI

Of course you're crucial, you're the only ones that can have white babies. Why are you so dead set against Mothering and want to get involved in politics? Mothering is literally the most important thing you can do for your race right now, everything else is secondary to that. Breed white babies, let us do what we do best.

>Women have a place in creating a community for and convincing other women
in your world we will not be able to financially support ourselves due to being in the home and out of a job, therefore we'd be fucked if we tried to set up a community or convinced other women, and if we got a job and did it anyway, theres no way we'd lay down the rights and advantages it afforded us with out hard work turning into real assets any more than the communists would actually unironically yeild power to the system instead of abusing it.

Palatability isn't an issue when we're talking about a movement centered around normalizing otherwise unpalatable things.

Regardless, do I think we need to make it central? No. I'd make abstinence, lifelong marriage, etc. central though. Something that Southern et al. wouldn't go for.

Discussing pro-white issues on video doesn't stop a woman from being a mother. It's not a full-time job. False dichotomy.

Only if they obey us absolutely.

>Something that Southern et al. wouldn't go for.
She made a whole video about how that lifestyle is the best for people and I'm sure the others would agree with that if she does. Not sure why you're talking her so much though, she is not alt-right.

youtube.com/watch?v=oxHIftZVfrQ

>You should produce content for free and pay your own travel expenses just so some anonymous idiot doesnt call you a whore

I disagree on (((Lauren Southern))). She is the worst out of them all.

to supporters of alt right women itt answer me this question

if they didn't show themselves as female would they have as many followers

the honest answer is hell no which proves it's thirsty men who they are exploiting not because they are insightful or original

This fucking spambot that just bumps these threads

Women are effective as initial bait

Did I say I was against that? Ethno-nationalism needs as many spokesmen as it can get, but these women must realise that they have to walk the walk, not just talk the talk. To secure our future we need everyone doing their part, for women that means being good wives and mothers and for men that means possibly giving our lives. This is how it has always been and these female pundits need to embrace that.

Women in the movement need to set up their own community within the movement, both to talk about stuff related to women's traditionalism and to have somewhere they can go without attention seeking from men.

look at that beta nu-male soy-boy
after fucking niggers that's the best she will ever do
no real man white man would ever touch her now

There's zero evidence of any of them not embracing that.

but women hate each other

Nick Fuentes would disagree

Lauren Southern talks about fucking black dudes and not wanting kids. She is also very clearly pro-feminism.

Women are literally destroying our enemies with #metoo and retards think it's a good idea to let them have a voice in our movement

This 100%. Female circles to talk about female issues, they not to stop interfering in the mens sphere.

Most of them are "feminists" which immediately discounts them as traditionalists.

the only women who disagree with that are the pro-feminism ones like lauren southern

>Lauren Southern
Is not alt-right
>talks about fucking black dudes
Not really
>and not wanting kids.
Total lies
>She is also very clearly pro-feminism.
This is retarded

>Most of them are "feminists"
On what basis?

because they think they should have equal say and be treated equal as men

No they don't. You're just a liar.

>Is not alt-right
Then who cares? Civic nationalists are worthless.

I'm not the one who brought her up genius

yep this is her
>women werent involved a century and a half ago in leadership
victoria disagrees
>muh women can be used in outreach
wow her own arguements hoist her own petard. this is the double edged sword I was refering to. you give us the right for this attention and effort, and we use it to get free. everything she says is an arguement against it; Our ideas don't have to be good, we don't have to be good speakers. all we have to do is say "we're innocent women we don't deserve to be chattel" and bam. back to being able to do careers and decide our own fate.

You didn't understand her argument. She was saying they bring people in from the outside, who can then go on to listen more substantive people (men)

Women are also better at pressuring each other, hence putting them in one community is ideal.

>implying anybody cares about opinions produced by your semen soaked brain

In the future we will have sex robots that will take care of all are needs and desires

A shitskin will finally have sex with someone who is white without it being a sin

Can you imagine how much sweat must have pooled around her ass and feet in that body suit.

She needs to be disregarded because she is dumb thot with nothing to add and plenty to take away.