What's Sup Forums opinion on The Last Jedi?

What's Sup Forums opinion on The Last Jedi?

Other urls found in this thread:

agirlwithwinter.tumblr.com/post/168508585959/as-requested-this-scene-happened-in-the-throne
agirlwithwinter.tumblr.com/post/168508971871/he-killed-him-and-they-fought-together-what-can-i
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Sup Forums has no taste at all for anything besides (maybe) guns, ALL is degenerate and liberal if it´s not a Murrican Sniper kickin´ mudslime ass directed by Clint Eastwood and ending with murrican flag, don´t waste your time.

Haven't watched it

> Wymen Jedi being anything other than trash

I think that hollywood in an effort to pander to many races and both men and women are incapable of ever making a good movie ever again.

Die Americans Die.

Prob download the cam then not bother watching it.
Funny thing about modern HW fare is that once you have a copy of a hyped movie in your possession, the desire to watch it just falls away completely. It's all mind games and fake valuation.

Plus, the shitthreads are far more interesting.

The original trilogy was ok at its absolute best, everything else has been dogshit. I expect this one to be no better.

Can some user spoil the whole movie. A tldr version would be fine too.

Snoke is lukes grandfather and the climax is white boi killing him by surprise. This is according to RLM. Nigger and princess SJW get together.

>hollywood jew writers
>American

Jews are not American.

Really?

Who would even bother watching that jewish garbage?

The US will never recover. Its a cancerous lump on the west. Fuck. Its probably terminal.

the main character is a coalburner with no father figure, what do you think my opinion is?

Wait what

I NEED A SOBER VERSION OF THAT TEXT

Why did they need to state "free white person"?

Does that not imply that there where non-free enslaved whites?

> too small and irrelevant for Hollywood to give a shit

Blame your damn self, potato nigger.

Just watch Transformers instead, it's literally better.
>zero diversity
>what few minorities there are, are played for comic relief
>beautiful Aryan women
>worship of masculinity and violence
>cool military technology and high performance vehicles
>explosions and giant robots
>high stakes
>themes of loyalty, sacrifice, honor
>good length, value for money, no false advertising you get what you pay for

Roasties and soyboys literally can't comprehend the themes and say that's the movies are terrible, when reality they appeal only to the Aryan spirit.

Only brainlets watch SW

>white people are irrelevant.
Spoken like a true MUTT.

I dont watch Star Trek

Jewish bullshit. Luke dies and Kylo kills Snoke's Foke and Soak
(formerly Sheev's)

>make a new trilogy
>2nd movie destroys everything the 1st one laid out
Why did they not ask the marvel people what they did to keep their universe in order?

Oh no, America will be RUINED if Hollywood fails, whatever will we do?

I like the one where rutger hauer tied the jedi girl between a truck and trailer and pulled her apart when the other jedi would not darkside.

Only Empire qualifies as a half-decent movie.

first post kike at it again, i see. still trying that european/american dnc? why not show your flag, jew?

our current leader is much better than any other country's leader by far

Snoke dies, he's no one of importance after all.
Reys parents aren't Kenobi or Skywalker, they're nobody drunks.
Luke dies by using the force to project himself onto another planet.
The Asian character kamikazes herself to help the resistance.
Leia is practically dead after being thrown in space in a space battle, uses the force to pull herself onto another ship.
Yoda shows up to destroy the Jedi temple.

It's garbage

If snoke dies whos the main bad guy? Not emofag ren right?

and that was written by a woman. sure, it was rewritten by Lucas and Kasden, but every damn scene that made that movie what it was, was originally created by Brackett

No. I am soupream reader.
>blows up the drumphstar

So did the nigger shack up with the female lead then?

Kathleen is no Brackett

What's the fucking point of bringing in this Snoke faggot just to kill him off without any explanation in 2nd movie?
Christ this shit is so horribly written. It feels like I'm watching a show like LOST or Alias that just focuses on setting up constant "mysteries" just to entice people to keep watching. Those mysteries have no explanation or payoff, but you don't know that until after you've already bought another ticket, pleb!

And this piece of shit film also BTFOs the TFA apologists who would say "d-don't worry! All the lack of explanations of characters/factions/events will be explained! Rey's mary-sueness will be explained!"
lolnope, just more capeshit-tier garbage

agirlwithwinter.tumblr.com/post/168508585959/as-requested-this-scene-happened-in-the-throne
agirlwithwinter.tumblr.com/post/168508971871/he-killed-him-and-they-fought-together-what-can-i

That doesn't answer my question.

>mystery box
Nailed it. JJ just figured someone would pick it up and run with it. 8 says nope and throws it down the shitter.
Hes the leader now.

I can't tell you how much I fucking hate JewJew and everything he touches. Not that nu-starwars is purely his fault. Disney's focus testing bullshit and Kathleen Kennedy's blatant anti-male feminist SJW garbage are just as bad.

Honestly Kathleen Kennedy is just as bad as a kike. Honorary member of the tribe.

Kill each other is a race war? Brown vs white. Winner exterminates the blacks.

Social Justice Wars.

Disney is making NO MONEY from me with the new films.

I'm sticking with the George Lucas era.

> the new films are so bad I don't even want free leaked torrents of them.

Why?!?!

Haven't watch it yet, but so far there is only 3 real starwars movies:
Star.Wars.Episode.IV.A.New.Hope.1977.Despecialized.Edition.v2.5.720p.x264-Harmy
Star.Wars.Episode.V.The.Empire.Strikes.Back.1980.Despecialized.Edition.720p.x264-Harmy
Star.Wars.Episode.VI.Return.of.the.Jedi.1983.Despecialized.Edition.720p.x264-Harmy

Do we really have to retread this over and over again? Ever since Gamergate, it's been confirmed that companies just pay for positive reviews. And if some shit-tier gaming sites partake in this sort of behavior, it's almost certain that Disney with it's billions and billions of dollars does as well

Because THINGS I KNOW.
AT ST
AT ST
AT ST
AT ST
AT ST

Then why doesnt warner bros do it with their shit dc movies?

Same. my parents and my brothers were planning on seeing this garbage. I persuaded them into not going. Fuck this shit. Only decent movies to come out this year have been Dunkirk and Bladerunner 2049. I'm buying BR2049 on bluray as soon as I can too.

the despecialized editions are bretty gud. Couple questionable bits where it really doesn't work though (like the low-res eyebrows added back to vader's face at the end of ROTJ)

Maybe Disney pays them to give bad reviews? Maybe they're just so shit that there's no possible way of spinning a positive review and keeping any reputation? IDK

Haven't actually seen that with the eyebrows, but I am sure I will see it next time thanks to you...

Snoke dies
Luke dies
Rey is nobody
Kylo takes over as top bad guy.

B but superman is in it!! Xplosions!!

What am I looking at here? is she turning on a lightsaber by using the force to kill Snoke?

This. I want movies like pic related to be made again. I fucking miss the 1960s / 70s / 80s dark crime / political thrillers.
Basically Hollywood's been an utter shit for the past 15 years, with some exceptions here and there.

You mean this?

Reylo, not FinnRey, Sup Forums is happy.

transformers is dog shit

Literally JIDF.

Soyboy detected.

I'm with you man!
It feels like it only gets worse every year.
That's why I almost exclusevly watch TVSeries nowdays.

Yeah, it's so fucking jarring. There are some other parts where you can see how the movie has been frankenstein'd together, but that was the most jarring bit.

I get that they're trying to recapture every bit of accuracy as best they can, but I would've just left out the fucking eyebrows rather than have that shit.

But he is right tough.

>pedo in san francisco pays a nigger to beat him up so he can false flag an "I dindu nuffin" story of police brutality and get away with murder

Would NEVER happen in modern era. Neither would They Live.

SUM1 POST LINK TO A STREAM

this but unironically

There are 2 genders and there are 3 Star Wars movies.

THIS! please explane, and is it symbolic?

Any white male over the age of 12 who feels excited for the opportunity to queue up and pay money to watch an anti-white toy advertisement needs shooting.

Star Wars is the death of artistic expression. It's commercialized, easy-to-digest garbage. Kathleen Kennedy and JJ Abrams are both cunts and Disney is one of the worst companies on earth.

If oyu absolutely have to see TLJ then buy a ticket for some other movie, I recommend 3 Billboards outside Ebbing, Missouri, and then sneak into TLJ. This works better at matinee showings.

I love SW but I intentionally avoided the newest movies (2? 3?) because I assumed they've been pozzed with AIDS. Am I right to avoid them or are they not as bad as I assume?

Luke's lightsaber is placed next to Snoke (I'm not sure how or why I only know this scene) and while he's doing some faggy speech Kylo turns the lightsaber toward Snoke and turns it on with the force

GAY

didn't this go to shit after the 2nd movie?

If you have to watch it, just Torrent it and delete it when you're done.
Can also preferrably be saved directly to the recycle bin

simpsons is shit dude

More RLM material is litterally the only reason I look forward to more hollywood kike shit.

does this answer your question?

RLM is nothing but disney shills now. Look at their unending love for TFA and marvel capeshit

yeeeeeeeupp..

They are worse then you assume.
Even worse then the 3 prequels and that's really saying something.
I mean even before it was realeased the writer said one of the movies was about women and colored people vrs whites. Also, Jewjew Ahbrams openly said he wanted to make his movie less white.

you dont need to be a soyboy to know that the transformer movies are dog shit

Who let Kim Jong Un in the new star wars movie?

JUST

> When MK Ultra malfunctions.

*inhales*

he's probably going to kill himself

Other peoples concepts of what things are and how they should be = Hollywood. However they will come to realize they forced a lot on people and with that comes subjectivity. I doubt that they remain screen or playwriters long, or if you will. I foresee these being in this sphere, happy as they are, but not advancing further to places where other beings who were subjected by them will have their own spheres of influence and creation and not limited by the central themes that these people in Hollywood etc, subject as the outlook, theme, cause, or effect. PERIOD.

Yes, indentured servants and other debtors were non-free and often white.

link to stream?

>slomo

Star Wars is dead

>They are worse then you assume.
really? any examples?

Uh what

I'd say you might be able to scratch that itch with the Death Wish remake, but we both know it'll be cancer.

>the spoilers were real and Snoke is a mook that dies like a chump
roflmao

>Paying for that garbage.

Maybe ill pirate it at some point, just so i know what is shitty about it.

She's the "we want both the chinese market AND the tumblr/fat-acceptance demographics" character

because its paid.

WarnerBros owns rotten tomatoes btw.

> Or dies by shooting himself in the back of the head 4 times after overdosing on drugs and prescription medication.

I'm not going to watch this garbage but can someone who did tell me if there is any homosexuality or transgender shit? Asking for a friend.

Reminder that Hamil signed up for a sequel trilogy (along with Carrie and Harrison) back when Georgie Boy was still running the project. He's who they signed contracts with. But when George sold the company off to the Eternal Mouse, Hamil & Co's contracts were transferred to. So this entire time he's been forced to participate in bullshit he absolutely hates.

Not long now before he reaches his final *sniff* form.

Same here. I don't want to give (((Abrams))) or (((Lucas))) my money.
>Snoke is Luke's grandfather
But that's not possible. Anakin's mom said he didn't have a dad.

Is ti fake and gay? And fuck all of you race trading kike puppet faggots that paid money to the jew to have them brainwash you for a few hours

the trilogy from phantom menace to revenge of the sith were the best imo. personally havent bothered with these new ones at all

Can't wait for E;R to burn this movie to shit.