Danganronpa 3

Why is no one talking about dangan ronpa 3? Easily amine of summer 2016.

>Easily amine of summer 2016.
???
Danganronpa 3 was mediocre at best. Full of plotholes and other shit that straight up just ignores DG2

yeah, clearly this guy must have it confused with the trainwreck of summer 2016

Danganronpa 3 was trash and destroyed the series.

Killer Killer should've been animated in DG3's place.

DR3 was trash but if it means talking about DR on Sup Forums, then let's have a thread about it

>anime of summer 2016
not even close, it's almost unfair that other series had to compete with Mob

>Meme of summer 2016
ftfy

V3 looks even worse, oh lawdy lawd.

It might be worse or it might be better, but definitely close to the same level

When will his spin-off novel come out?

>no trace of /ourguy/ 16-hour-kun

Juzoboys never forget. 2016-2016

Only worth it because of the memes and the threads were fucking amazing because nobody took it seriously, and now with V3 Danganronpa will become even more laughable and impossible to defend
Here

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH

The best thing about DR3 was the retarded theories that appeared every thread.

That also counts for pre-release V3.

Kyoko's getting her bacon hands in March

Man it sucks that she's dead now, her voice always got me hard as a rock.

cause it sucked and drv3 sucked too

Should I pick up this trash (as far as the anime goes)? I didn't bother picking it up over the summer since I thought the games concluded fine, will it just be a bitter disappointment I do?

I just want more Chiaki

user she's alive but she's fiction

If you wanna watch Chiaki get literally tortured to death and hear Kanazawa screams then you'd love it

Kinda of. You will get a lot of fan service but

So, the same as always?

V3 changed nothing about the old games. V3 is supposed to take place in our universe.

Alright, so I'll just decide that the series ended at DR2. Thanks.

yes

V3 leaves it open to whether the antagonist was lying about the whole fiction thing.

>Kanazawa screams

Best part of the whole series

pussy doesn't wanna see chiaki dying what a weakling

The only thing that made it enjoyable were the threads

I mean if the only saving grace getting me to watch this mediocre show ends up getting tortured anyways, I'd rather just be done with the series. Especially considering how the new game is apparently dogshit.

I'm guessing Kyoko got raped or some shit, given how much Kodaka seems to like shock value in his writing.

I know

no Kyoko is Jesus she dies and comes back

DR3 was awful but at least it gave us Juzo and his boys.

>Chiaki gets slowly tortured and bled to death
>this same episode it's revealed that the DR2 cast fell into "despair" instantly through a brainwashing video and not Junko's infectious manipulative personality breaking them down over their school years
>everyone but the main cast and some of their bodyguards are wearing video playing visors that instantly and without permission play brainwashing fractal light youtube videos just so we can have a climactic ending montage fight scene where every ultimate uses their talents in combat, down to Koizumi disabling a sniper with her camera's flash

>1 month until the rightful killing of the degenerate pedophile Yui at the hands of our guy (female)
Press S to spit on grave.

this desu

I unironically enjoyed hope arc episode

Guys I got good news and bad news.

The good news is we're finally getting a Chisa doujin.

The bad news is it's gonna be a futa Junko and Mukuro fucking Chisa until she becomes their cumslut

so where's the bad news?

>he wants to see Chisa becoming a massive cumslut

>becoming

>our guy (female)
are you a fellow Junko is Lico poster

>where every ultimate uses their talents in combat, down to Koizumi disabling a sniper with her camera's flash
what did the cook or the princess do

What happened to the SHSL Shitposters?

I mean, Mikanfags.

I'm here

I don't like mikan, I just want to hatefuck her ass into oblivion is all

he made food to give akane energy

Sonia didnt do anything but stand around

Sounds fucking amazing, I fail to see the problem

DR3 was utter fucking trash, and that's setting aside the fact it utterly destroyed one of my favorite girls in the series to turn her into some evil identity thief.

>Sonia didnt do anything but stand around

She made nice to give Kazuichi energy.

which was stop

Don't forget, she's also now an AI virus inside Hajime's head.

He can't even remember his dead girlfriend properly anymore.

who ?

Stupid *

>she's also now an AI virus inside Hajime's head.
That's what I was alluding to with "evil identity thief", yes. She stole the memory of the real Chiaki and manipulates Hajime by whispering sweet nothings in his ear that he shouldn't feel guilty at all.

DR3 Chiaki really didn't deserve that shit. The very last time we saw her, she died in misery and despair and we were somehow expected to take hope away from that. It still unsettles me a little when I stop to think about it, both in terms of story implications and just irritation at bad writing. It really says something that every last one of the remaining active Chiakifags have elected to pretty much completely ignore DR3.

I've constantly said that the biggest problem with DR3 is that the wrong heroine survived.

If real Chiaki lived and Kyoko died it would be a lot easier to overlook all the flaws.

I don't even think Chiaki surviving would be necessary. I think it would've been really nice and been a way to actually give the classic DR series a proper sendoff, instead of me forever disliking it.

All they had to do was not bring back every last character from DR2 (and I include the AI there). It would be less of a kick in the teeth to have her not literally end up as a stepping stone to be tossed aside and essentially forgotten besides a "oh we totally won't forget you, now excuse me while I talk to this AI who looks like you".

DR3 was an experience and that is the best way to put it.

So V3 is actually bad? Like is it the main story that's bad or the game itself? I ask because to be honest the DR games always had a really bad main story but the cases themselves are fucking ace.

its complex

You better not be telling me it's as dumb as VLR ended up being.

V3's ending fucks over the entire game from start to finish.
Tsugumi isn't worthy of the Delta meme glasses. She's just garbage all around; not even meme worthy.

What did you guys think of 2.5? I wish it were longer, felt incomplete.

Best meme character coming through

Shows cameo of ryoko but doesn't do anything with her

The story and cases are the same shit you would expect from Kodaka just more meta than before. The new meme is to act like DR1 and 2 were written by Shakespeare and everything written after is a total disaster so nobody will admit it though.

I mean, DR1 was also garbage.

One of Kodaka's publically stated goals with V3 was to surpass ZTD's ending. He did.

Let's be real, DR2 wasn't exactly flawless either. But it's quite clear that it was a total fluke given everything else Kodaka has done.

Isn't Sonia supposed to be a Royal of a Wartorn Absolute Monarchy?

You'd figure she'd have at least some training in modern weapons. Not Mukuro level but definitely she should know how to shoot a gun. I mean shit, Muumuu could have trained her in Ultimate Soldier Techniques or something.

I mean otherwise what does Despair!Sonia even do? Evilly drink lukewarm tea from a can?

Sonia has the ability to compel people to obey her.

DR2's twist and such were pretty terrible but the characters and cases are so great it carries the game pretty hard.

>The threads while airing were better than the show itself.
I lost my hardrive and all related airing posts

She probably did even if it was a fantasy did you see Sonia's outfit in 2.5

Holy shit I missed a whole episode.

Time to leave the thread. I am apparently a faggot.

its an ova that came out with v3

Mukuro is best girl and none of you guys can disprove this objective fact.

Not best, but good. Short-haired freckle girls unite!

It was a kind of fun trainwreck with great threads because there were 2 episodes a week

Nothing more, nothing less

That being said I'm pulling out of the series, gonna skip V3

Also Chisa deserved better than what she got.

I'd been wavering back and forth between being an IFfag and a Chiakifag since I played DR2. The Anime's portrayal of Mukuro pushed me back into Chiaki territory, but if you have anything to provide to bring me back I'd be more than interested.

anime portray of mukuro is canon Dr0 and Killer Killer Mukuro is the same way

IF is fanfiction garbage, you shouldn't take it seriously.

I don't Im agreeing its garbage

>yfw mukuro was never actually dead and returns as the real mukuro in DR Killer Killer only to be killed after 5 minutes of screen time by Takumi

Those were a cult of Mukuro followers. Junko and Mukuro appear in flashbacks that tell what they were doing in-between the limo ride to Hopes peak in despair episode 5

We are always here to.protect our angel

I know they were a cult. It is however, the rivalry between takumi and mukuro that could cause the writers to somehow pull a fast one.

Maybe

Unlikely, but if it were to happen it would be due to some sort of blood transfusion as shown in IF (as awful as it was.)
Also would have to somehow disprove the body in the garden being hers (shouldnt be too hard as face wasnt shown.)
Or they could just go full hurr durrr revival medicine

they did show the face of the body though in the explanations before Junko was reveal as mastermind

did they? must not remember. Guess thats not an option then.
Still think a fight between takumi and mukuro would be an awesome way to finish the manga

i thought the face exploded as they tried to reveal it

Guys she's coming back in 2 days I can feel it.

Yep they did and Yeah it would be but maybe we'll get Takumi vs Genocider Syo

m-m-m-maybe it was her follower's body ;-;
Yeah I could settle with that, although I dont think Genocider Syo would really have much of a chance. I do believe he isnt with the future foundation anymore so there wouldnt be anything preventing it

I hope so Damn the Next few months are going to be awesome for Danganronpa

>Chisa maybe appearing in Killer killer

>DRT Vol 3 Comes out in a few Weeks Featuring Junko & Kyoko Buddy Detectives searching for the Despair Book

DRK Vol 5 coming out in March which might feature Kyoko's Hands being Burnt, Lico being revealed as Junko and Yui's Death

Maybe and Yeah Him and Asano went on the run cause everyone wants to Kill Asano

I'm curious, do you think Chisa, Juzo and Munakata have terrible backstories? Like, I just realised we didn't learn much of their background apart from the fact they met in highschool. How did they become best buddies?

The show was decent, the threads on the other hand were just fucking golden.