Best girl is back and she deserves a hug

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/I3cU1
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Annie is love
Annie is life
I just want Annie to smile again
Annie a miracle of the universe
Annie might've done some things wrong, but she's still a beautiful person inside and out

>he's not in the position to judge anyone since he could've done a lot more himself.
He did everything he could. Should've died, even.
>Hope he dies.
Now that's shallow.

Every hug. And a friend..

They will meet again I think

Annie will need someone to spend time with. For both their sakes, I want a modicum of happiness in their world.

Endgame right here, brothers.

>Spergs out about BRA being mass murderers.
>Wants to anihilate the entire world.
What did Eren meant by this?

I hope so too

I really love that picture

Genocide is okay when Eren does it.

Because he's always right, right?

Armin is beautiful.

>That utter disgust on Flocke's face.
Why is he so based?

It's one of my favourites too

Why is he such a dick? Hitch never did anything to him.

Flocke is redpilled

>I can't believe I liked these people once.
I feel him. Meanwhile the next chapters everyone will keep onslowly getting redpilled.

They would have been good sisters, they seem to go so well together.

He's just too honest. That's good. Lies don't do no one's good.

TL link anyone?

Yeah they do

He could have been nicer about it. She came along to support the SC and then he goes and rubs salt in the wound and makes her cry.

>tfw even Jean starts sucking EMA's cock
Thank fucking God for Flocke.

Are there more pictures like that?

>Nicer.
All he said is how Marlow was the greatest guy ever. Hitch is crying because he also said Marlow wished he didn't join SL at the end.

imgur.com/a/I3cU1

There's comic to go with it but I don't have it saved.

To me it came across like 'you didn't convince him to stay and now he's dead. He even regretted it'

He wasn't around when this happened. What are you talking about?

LM soon.

>Eren is humanity's greatest enemy.
>Some retards didn't saw it coming.

Well it's cute, I might try and find it tomorrow.

>that look on Flocke's face.
Jean a shit.

This and what Flocke said afterwards.

Flocke a rude shit

>incoming Annie dies in a flashback or offscreen during the timeskip
Oh well
Jean is such a shit for real in this chapter. He was the one that told Eren that when he and the rest dies, their sacrifices have to mean for something. Fuck him now, can't believe I used to like this piece of shit

>You're going to keep mourn our fallen comrades forever.
Oh, come the fuck on. No wonder Flocke got mad.

>Literally wants to wipe out billions.
>The EMAfags that called BRA irredeemable mass murderers will defend this.

There's something about Flocke I don't trust.

I-It's just the coordinate speaking, user. E-Eren is an angel, all he does is not his fault.

Did Historia and Annie die in the timeskip?

Hisu likely did. If you count being turned into a titan dying.

Annie is fine and Hitch will look after her, and vice versa.

He only gets mad about BR being mass murderers. Annie is a girl and in fiction there is no crime a woman will not be forgiven for. She's going to be shown mercy and get off easy

Flocke just didn't know Erwin was a budding psychopath. Levi did, and he made the decision.

How would he know Hitch had a thing for Marlo? He only told her because they were comrades and it was the right thing to do

>Armin says he heard Flocke would rather Erwin lived rather than him.
>Flocke calmly says it was so, and that's also the case for everyone who has read the reports.
>Eren: What the hell do you even know about Armin?
What is Eren problem?

I like EMA but I have never tried to defend Eren, Flocke was right, he is stubborn and selfish but he is being honest to himself.

Bad translations for starters

Don't you know, that's because Annie is so cute and when she cries all will be forgiven ya know?

Notice how Mikasa let go of Eren here. The bitch was probably planning to attack Flocke before Jean stepped in.

He is mad. Flocke could be right but he needs to understand it wasn't Armin's fault, he didn't ask to be saved.

EMA particularly Eren is an idiot, what's new?

No, he just out of the blue says this, mad and all.

Did they kill Connie's mom too?

He didn't say it was Armin's fault. He just answered Armin's question.

>what do you know about Armin
>I don't know, I'm not his child friend, we're not eve close
EREN BTFO

I wouldn't be surprised if the SL hauled her off for research.

Eren didn't eat his father, he inserted him in his ass, because that's a bigass stick up his butt.

I wish we had Flocke as MC and go around red pilling everyone

>If you count being turned into a titan dying.
It's does, although it's worse than dying.

He's still around read to throw some redpills, but the biggest one was the last two pages, for those who were in denial for 89 chapters.

What denial? That Eren is a ragetard? I thought we knew this already

Armin only said he heard Flocke wanted to save Erwin. I like that Flocke is being honest but if he still doesn't understand why Armin was saved, he should ask Levi. He needs to understand other people's feelings.

I'm still wondering if you people genuinely didn't get the chapter, or if you're just playing dumb to further your characterfag agenda and keep ruining the threads

Flocke's words hurt her.

They're just typical shitposters user, you should be pretty used to it at this point because they've stuck to the same basic schtick for ages now. They're nothing if not predictable, and they'll doggedly stick with it until SnK is over with and probably in every thread on it thereafter for years. Shouganai. Series is not exactly super complex, of course they get it.

>He needs to understand other people's feelings.
Really?
>You didn't see the stuff we saw, so move along.
>Shut up.
>What do you even know about Armin, tell me?
>Shut up.
>Why are you even mourning the friends you lost a few days ago?
This is all he gets from his 104th """"Friends.""""" And all this because Eren couldn't bear him answering Armin's question.

Yes. But there's some who still denies Eren is moved on by his hate.

This.

He will win the Erenbowl. Mikasa will die unloved like the dyke spinster android she is.

Wtf I love Flocke even more.

we know that mikasa is end game for Eren (the red string of fate says it all), so who's gonna end up with Levi?

I am not talking about Eren, Armin already knows everyone wanted to save Commander Erwin and I think Flocke should understand how he feels.

Mikasa already have Armin's heart.

I don't get how anything he said at first is wrong. He was not Eren's bitch for Eren to talk to him like that, so he snapped and Eren had to hear it.

Eren has only 2 years left to live

Year of LH.

JSC have been hanging around EMA more often so it was only a matter of time before the aura of retardation and character assassination hit them too.

I am not talking about Eren, Flocke knows Armin is just there and still talks about how everyone wanted Erwin to survive instead of him, he also mentioned that Mikasa gave up on his life to make things even more painful.

Way to prove how retarded SnK readers are. Your drivel is meaningless headcanon. EA is the endgame, kill yourselves.

Jean is just tired of his whining.

Kek that's funny. That guy has hate in his heart that will never go away

I don't think is hate, is the emptiness again.

>Yes, I though that it should've been commander to survive. The people who read the report thinks so too.
Yeah, he was the asshole. Not Eren constantly insulting him. Add Jean to the equation. No wonder Armin is so whinny all time. They treat him like a little baby.

What does Mikasa and Armin have to do with EA you sperging tard

Flocke is just suffering from survivor's guilt.

So everyone thinking what Flocke said about it shouldve been erwin and he's the asshole?

What?

user said he was the asshole for saying what he and the higher ups who read the report said. He was just repeating what he heard and agrees with. How is he the asshole in all of this?

Probably because some think Armin has some kind of mental regression, or something, that no one can say ""mean"" things not directed to him. He probably had to go play in the corner with a random toy after this.

anybody have a link to the full translation?

Eren was insulting him? Telling him to shut up is an insult? Armin wasn't whining, he knew everyone wanted Erwin to survive and Jean just find it pointless to have that discussion again.

What can he say if everyone except two persons want him dead? Flocke doesn't know Armin sacrified himself for all his friends.

If telling him to shup up wasn't an insult, after talking to him like he just spited in his wounds when he said literally nothing wrong, I don't know what is. And then comes Jean and says he shouldn't be sad his friends died. Flocke should've have said far worse.

It's been posted in this thread.

based flocke

So has Eren turned into Simon?

Don't be dumb, everyone knows all about everything that happened already.

Don make me have to hunt you down.

Was meant for

>Eren is not a heartless monster, but he knows genocide is the only answer.