Women

Women

>value partying and drinking and drugs
>promiscuous. rides the cock carousel until they're 40 and want to settle down with a beta cuck.
>will use a man for a baby, then use the heavily biased feminist family courts to get rid of him and force him into debt.
>has no interest in engineering or technology despite a "lack" of muh womyn in STEM. they want to talk about celebrities, fashion, and who's dating who.
>will suck the dick on the casting couch then 30 years later accuse you of rape. and accusations = guilty now.
>don't understand politics. thus vote democrat.

pic unrelated. a chaste modest lady with a conservative mindset.

Other urls found in this thread:

psychologytoday.com/blog/fulfillment-any-age/201304/the-lingering-psychological-effects-multiple-sex-partners
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

i value drugs, vidya, and spotify more than women

That pic is so dumb the lock isn't even down and that so obviously shopped smoke and there is not enough of it.
3dpd not even once.

definately fake yeah

Why though it would be so easy to load a blank in a muzzle loader and just fire the damn thing. The pistol looks like a fake one as well to soooo....yeah.

Your everything wrong with society.

woman doesn't know how to load gun,
t. dyke who has no idea how to load a muzzle loader either.

women

>don't want to be slut shamed
>dress like sluts

>pour powder down muzzle
>push bullet down muzzle
>put cap on
>fire

I can see how your womanly brain can grasp such nuances.

My man

can't

Just watch a 1 minute youtube vid and you will know how. It's easy.
Not that user, but I do similar shit mostly smoke lots of weed and I know for a fact I am a piece of shit and being really really high only reinforces those thoughts of self criticism, but make me to lazy to care. I know I need help.

Sometimes I just feel so good being a poo in loo.
I can't be thankful enough to God for letting me born in India.

>The pistol looks like a fake one as well to soooo....yeah.

how come people on Sup Forums talk like they're from facebook?

>thankful for living in a country that smells like farts

Hey now what if it is a flintlock, you have to prime the pan!? What if it is a revolver? You have to work that lever, some women can't do it.

I don't know man. I've been banging 20 something bar girls for a while now, and I don't even like it anymore. I'm 32, and I banged some chick I met last Friday night, and now I can't get her out of my head. She was easily a 9. Blue eyes, blonde hair, smart. I went to look on her twitter and she is an SJW Bernie supporter. I fucked her good, told her I was a right winger, she told me to spank her and I told her she hasn't been bad. i'm very conflicted. i want to settle down and have white children, but there aren't a lot of women who want this it seems.

>>value partying and drinking and drugs
>>promiscuous. rides the cock carousel until they're 40 and want to settle down with a beta cuck.
>>will use a man for a baby, then use the heavily biased feminist family courts to get rid of him and force him into debt.
>>has no interest in engineering or technology despite a "lack" of muh womyn in STEM. they want to talk about celebrities, fashion, and who's dating who.
>>will suck the dick on the casting couch then 30 years later accuse you of rape. and accusations = guilty now.
>>don't understand politics. thus vote democrat.
Literally a bunch of larp believe made up by incels. How many gfs have you had, fat boy?

Not even a cap on the nipple

I saw that to after I had posted. No attempt what so ever, I bet hollywood could do a better job.

Sup Forums
>wants to be loved
>lashes out at everyone and actively alienates all potential companionship

just be nicer.

>herf derf
okay but if you get your sums wrong then you're dead or you have a broken gun

Even my skinny armed wife can work the lever on my 1858 repro.

I swear if a woman can't do that, how can she hold her kids?

Already married.

I have no need for thots

In politics women and effeminate men act similar to Bonobos while patriarchal societies act like Chimpanzees. The difference between Bonobos vs Chimpanzees.
Bonobos are matriarchal and have a strong unity among their females and a weak unity among their males. They live in a rich environment with no natural predators and they don't compete with other Bonobo tribes. The Males gather food and the females distribute it based on rank. Their Social ranking is feudalistic in nature and depends on their birth mother. They raise children communally and basically have sex all the time.
Chimpanzees are the opposite, they are patriarchal where the males form tribes and political/social groups whereas the females have less unity. They live in a competitive environment where they compete with other animals as well as other tribes for resources. When two tribes go to war it ends with one tribe killing all the males of the opposing tribe and assimilating their females. The males often hunt for food in packs with the alpha being the lead. Social ranking for Chimpanzees is meritocratic as the males with the most capability to assert their will, either through raw strength or social prowess and often a combination of both, are the alpha. Children are raised almost exclusively by the mother in childhood. The male with the highest social rank are the ones who have sex with their females first, thus ensuring that they are the most likely to pass on their seed.
Humans are similar to chimps in their political behavior. On a national stage women will behave as Bonobos, wanting to socialize resources and raising of their children, wanting less sexual order and being aversive to both meritocratic and tribal competition. A perfect example of this playing out for Humans is Sweden. The more matriarchal tribes preaches policies that will bring about the destruction of their culture, ethnicity and nation.

its more like
>i know i have no shot at a girl so ill just think up reasons why i don't need a girlfriend
same reason why everyone on here constantly acts like whites are the victim all the while claiming that were the superior race. they just want to both feel proud AND oppressed so they can justify their life choices.

It's easy to find load information on a specific gun.
I think it has to do with them being afraid of it more than the strength needed to work it. I had a xGF that could not load a single chamber in a repro 1851 Navy.

This is not to say that humans act exactly like lesser apes but rather to draw a comparison of how patriarchy societies tend to succeed with individual as well as tribal competition, sexual order and group effort in working together towards a common goal. In comparison matriarchal societies literally just live off the wealth of the land without any effort or reason whatsoever, only practicing hedonism rather than producing anything of value. If not for patriarchy we would not have civilization and if not for matriarchy and descent into hedonism, tolerance and apathy, we would not have the decline of countless civilizations. It's pretty obvious that patriarchy is superior to matriarchy.

Also no wedding ring and she's clearly over 14.

overseas foreigner I need my burgerland scanning tool on finding these nickel girls

Still better than having a coalburner whore of a divorcee mom.

I don't know about 14 year old brides, but yes probably the most important take away is that she is not married.

Stop generalizing women you racist sexist loser. Women aren't inferior to men, join the 21st century already. I could just as easily generalize all of you basement dwelling high school dropouts aswell. Sad!

just droppin the red pill ...

psychologytoday.com/blog/fulfillment-any-age/201304/the-lingering-psychological-effects-multiple-sex-partners

Hey fuck face leaf, I graduated highschool. I'm a college drop out. Get your facts straight.

Oh I'm sorry delusional virgin, forgive me for not getting it right
Although you'd need to forgive your parents for that aswell

This but unironically.

I wish I was still a virgin. You can never get it back and it feels shitty having wasted it on dumb GFs.

You mistyped "my uncle raped me at 12 so now i have severe issues"
LOL!

Well said, I wasn't being ironic though just to be clear, 90% of Sup Forums is just virgins complaining about things that don't go their way

BOOOOOORING

>mfw my utopian moistholecentric dream is so clunky and incoherent that some random faggot on Sup Forums manages to debunk it in two posts

This article frustrated me. The author concluded that women turn to substance abuse more than men because of a double standard or "slut shaming", and paid no heed to the fact that men and women are different and women were not created to have many sex partners. It stands to reason that those who do thus suffer the consequences.

>For both men and women, taking into account prior psychological disorders, the odds of developing substance dependence increased virtually linearly with the number of sex partners. The relationship was particularly pronounced, however, for women.

Fuck off nobody has ever been nice to me

I can tell you have a lot of experience with women.

i'll have you know i've read over 500 infographics telling me that women are sluts and that i deserve better because of my superior white genes. i deserve a 10/10 redpilled waifu despite the fact i do no work on my part to be attractive to women

>i value drugs, vidya, and spotify more than women

Sadly most women are worth near nothing. The majority will suck a cock for a drink at a bar.

I agree. The author doesn't address women biology at all.
She could probably do another study on women who don't fulfill their biological imperative and have correlation with becoming cat ladys.
I thought it was pretty cool for a woman to even take this on at all. She probably got a lot of shit from friends and peer over it.

>Although women and men are developing similar patterns of sexual behavior and substance use, particularly in this cohort, the effects were stronger for women, as I noted earlier. It appears that the double standard is still alive and well. For women, having multiple sex partners still may go against what they regard as socially acceptable. They cope with their feelings of shame, embarrassment, and perhaps dissatisfaction by turning to the solace of alcohol and drugs, setting them up for the future development of a substance use disorder.

Damn. Sup Forumscels on suicide watch.

kill your faggot self

Daily reminder: Virginity was the bare minimum standard just half a century ago.

>Daily reminder: Virginity was the bare minimum standard just half a century ago

I've been with a few loose women. There some nagging subconscious rejection I eventually experience with them. I try to rationalize and justify their behavior, but in the end will just pump and dump any female who is not a virgin .

Getting divorce raped and having to pay for your ex wife to indoctrinate your kids to hate you while fucking other men is so much more exciting.

Haha got em

Cry more pastafagot

The leaf is here. delete this thread

Hope you're having a good night user.

Your daily reminder that religious bitches and women with gun fettishes are 95% whores

no nigga that's a cosplayer. Even more an attention whore than the characters you listed. A chick lusting after the masculine power of a gun? sorry, fella. No ring on that one.

Not to say there aren't conservative women, I married one, justdon't fantasize like that or you'll be fucked. Women just want to serve the best men.

>knowing what gun you have
theres your mistake then, we dont know it.

No but we can base a powder charge off a similar gun maybe start with a lighter load for the first shot.

Are you shaming a rape victim, you fascist piece of shit?

In Amuttrica, sure

This is truth, and lets be honest they are not really religious. They all act like it and try to pretend they are holy individuals while going out drinking with random dude on the weekends and having at least 2 kids and a divorce. I know these types, they are fun and in general good ladies to hang out with, but not to marry or get involved with romantically.