Why do white girls date shitskins?

Why do white girls date shitskins?

white men are pacified cucks

well- it's multi-layered
for example: boomers are brainwashed into rejecting white on white relationships with the "protective father with the gun" stereotype; yet are programmed to be tolerant and accepting of interracial relationships. this creates a miserable environment when a white/white relationship does happen. for instance: the "man" is never good enough for "my baby girl"

but mostly it's because whites are soyboy cucks

if you look at the jew for a moment

>create violent and aggressive hip hop
>create pussy christian rock
same production company did both.

>blacks use different haircare products than whites.
healthier I assume
>blacks are led to eat different foods. collared greens, yams
stuff that makes you healthy and strong

it's obvious. we're dying.

>haircare products

the fuck are you going on about? i don't think they really touch their hair much bro.

you're a complete fool. the jew owns the companies that create the shampoo/hairgrease/etc/

estrogen chemicals for whites
healthy stuff for nogs

after getting molested by their brother, uncle, and grandfather; they want men who look nothing like them.

mind control program to gradual reduce the IQ of the goyim population.

>mind control program to gradual reduce the IQ of the goyim population.

I mean... mostly.

maybe it's just cause the shitskins are better socially (and sexually) than you lot.

or maybe you're just aiming out of your league and getting mad at the brown chad.

>i don't think they really touch their hair much bro.

you'd be wrong

It depends on country, but it is mostly because people listen to jews about their retarded understanding of life. Current people are like animals who eat so much that they will eventually die from it, only difference is that the food is replaced with jewish-made degeneracy. Unless people face the reality we will be destroyed.

>starting a sentence with I mean

soyboy kys

because daddy told them not to

>hair mayonnaise

rather use an expensive shampoo with phytoestrogens? that's what the jews have tricked whites into

>She figured out when talking to me that the sore and tender breasts started when she started using an expensive shampoo from the health food store. The health food store shampoo contained pomegranate. Pomegranate was used as a traditional folk medicine to create a miscarriage in prebiblical times. Anything that creates a miscarriage is ANTI-progesterone. "Pro" means for. "Gesterone" means gestation. So progesterone means "for gestation". Progesterone levels start at 60 mg/day at the beginning of pregnancy, and end at 400 mg/day during the third trimester of pregnancy. You must have adequate amounts of natural bioidentical progesterone to maintain the pregnancy. If you don't have enough progesterone to maintain the pregnancy, or you are taking a chemical that blocks progesterone, then you will have a miscarriage.

Well there are plenty of them available since absolutely no one wants to date sheboons

They don't. White women are the least likely group to date outside their own race, and that includes white men.

Because muricans are betas.

only because mexicans are statistically white in america
you're being duped.

Is there any biological answer to this? Why anglos crave asian pussy so much?

BECAUSE THEY ARE STUPID AND THINK THAT THEY ARE ON THE SAME SIDE BECAUSE JEWS TELL THEM THEY ARE AND ...

they actually believe they will win a argument one day against a man id the man comes from a race with a lower intelligence. sadly this doesnt pan out in most cases because of their diminished brain mass they have to go for nigs and nigs will beat them if the nig is loosing a argument

They literally don't... get out of your basement.

Only loser males do. Asian women are shit tier compared to whites. Go outside, faggot.