What is wrong with liberals?

What is wrong with liberals?

They're 12 and think they're fighting in a great meme war just like you guys are

Why are you calling them Liberals? What's wrong with you? You know they're Deep State brainwashed Marxist cult members controlled by the Jew.

>pic related
>an actual Liberal

You were expecting rational discourse with a person who will always have the mindset of child? Have you spoken to leftists IRL? They aren't sane people.

>implying you faggots didn't act the same exact way in 2016
Short memory huh?

oh right how could I forget

That's what I fucking said stupid

And yet what have they won lately?

They still act that way. What does losing the presidency, exposing Hollywood, on and on, what's that? A blue wave?

We were way meaner and funnier. This is just sad.

We actually won something substantial. Alabama will be red again in a couple of years, but flinging spices back over the border will have a lasting effect.

I don't even understand what they think they're winning or fighting against?
>evil ideology revealed.
Americans wanting to be majority in their own country? Wow truly wicked and vile except pretty much all the places these immigrants come from, are that back in their original nations.
This is also telling that they know the impact of mass immigration and whilst white americans have tried to be nice to everyone, idiots like that guy has just been sitting and wanting to mess with white americans. Literal thieves trying to steal somebody elses country that they built themselves from the ground up.

Better question, what is wrong with Reddit?

It seems they've been so destroyed for the past 2 years that somehow they think anything changes massively because this guy doug jones got elected. Trump is also massively popular among people who know what's going on, because he's doing great things for america, and they can't even appreciate that one second.
So they have 1 little 'highlight' in 2 years and they pretend like everything has changed. If anyone has 'overplayed their hand' about this it's them.

Lmao do these people not have any capacity to understand the implications and background of this election? They think "the (D) won that means we will won forever!"
Just remember that he *barely* won against a guy who say that "ending every amendment after the 10th would solve a lot of our problems" (Just for the record those amendments include universal racial suffrage, universal gender suffrage) yet he literally said "lets end those!" And almost got elected, lost by a small margin.
Now 10-5 years ago it would've political death for any candidate to say that, he would have massively lost.
Now? It almost won, i want leftists just to think about this for a second.
The overton window has shifted so fucking fast that you're about to see some big political changes.
I give you this, you won fair and square, there was lower white turnout, but leftists boasting about non-white demographics making Jones win isn't helping them either, they're makin even more whites realize what's going on and how demographics matter and its a game being played against them, lmao.

You're correct, most white leftist do know that they are becoming a minority and they embrace it. They think it's a fitting punishment for the original sin of "whiteness". It's a phenomenon never before seen in human history, a race longing for it's own eradication.

>psh i dont care anyway... :''(

>It's a phenomenon never before seen in human history, a race longing for it's own eradication.
I don't think so, i think these idiots think it's going to be some fantastic multicultural bullshit to be a minority and get special minority treatment or something and claim victimhood on par with some other groups.
But they're wrong ofcourse and the entire country is going to go down the drain if this continues. You can see how blacks and others are eating these idiot leftists saying they're always evil because they're white, even when they're helping them. When will they understand you're not supposed to help such people with ANYTHING who think like that, but get them the hell out of the country. Don't they realize what they're helping to create with all this anti white bullshit.

I seriously doubt many do, it has been hysterical to watch the far left rage on social media as if they won the US 2020 election, because this one democratic douchebag got elected. And all the massive shilling on Sup Forums afterwards.

>original sin of whitenes.
Niggers were notorious cannibals and enslaved eachother and sold them to the americans. They had hundreds of thousands of black on black slaves as late as 2010 or some shit in africa.
What the hell are white americans so ashamed off, that a few niggers picked cotton? GET OVER IT. They were set free 150 years ago and liked to be in america so much that they REFUSED TO GO TO AFRICA. And now people 150 years later are trying to blame all their problems on something that happened back then. It's so ridiculous. Really should be some crime for all this anti white propaganda. And at the very least, if you have such oppinions, you should be expelled from the united states and find some other place to live.

>lalala we are the gud goys
The left is on a moral crusade, deeply believing they are fighting for maximum good for maximum number of people. They fully accept that some sacrifices have to be made. Muh right side of history. Little they know a small clique decides who is gonna be sacrificed, and that mediocrity and degeneracy results in social decay and decomposition.

Admit it, user - every movement believes that some sacrifices have to be made.

Picture is related - this is what they are being told 24/7.