The US Navy in action

Only the worst scum, faggots and losers in the US join the militaty.

The US is incapable of fighting a war against any country (China, Russia, Iran, NK) that can fight back at all

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pKgf6_Mn7V4#t=41s
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Only the worst scum, faggots and losers in the US join the militaty.
The US is incapable of fighting a war against any country (China, Russia, Iran, NK) that can fight back at all

You don't need good soldiers if your enemies are 1 ocean away and you have nukes

>NK
>Fight back
Lolwut

Hard day at the kebab hut, Abdhullah?

Tell that to king George.

RULE BRITANNIA

you're a retard
/thread

>You don't need good soldiers if your enemies are 1 ocean away and you have nukes

You do if you're the US trying to dominate the world

>Tell that to king George.

Yeah yeah. Tell it to the rainbow flag transexxual US military.

Easy there Abdul. That was a direct result of top-down failure. They should have fought it out but some nigger in command decided that letting americas be captured is the best choice. You know it, I know it and everyone here knows it. Try again faggot.

>Easy there Abdul. That was a direct result of top-down failure. They should have fought it out but some nigger in command decided that letting americas be captured is the best choice

Nonsense. They surrendered because they joined the Navy to avoid combat and because they are gay.

Whatever helps you sleep at night la creatura de la europa superior.

I have no response to this. The fact that we are going to allow faggots like that to join the military is a disgrace and a huge fucking mistake. If once the toothless "brit" is right.

Hipsters have ruined the beard for men..

There sure are a lot of stupid civillian opinions itt

But this is the position Obama wanted every man to assume.

>They surrendered because they joined the Navy to avoid combat and because they are gay.

They were in the Navy so likely gay. The one thing the Navy can do is fight from a distance. It is rather safe compared to the other branches and our Navy is modeled after the britts so Rum, Sodamy and the Lash?

Just white, American men.

Look at China's men and women. Do they look gay?

youtube.com/watch?v=pKgf6_Mn7V4#t=41s

agreed. amerimutts have always been bad at war and would get fucked up by Russia, China, or Iran. Only reason they would win in Korea is if China let them wage war which will never happen because China knows it could wreck US military

Yes

are you fucking retarded. amerimutts wouldn'y stand a chance in nk if they couldn't win in iran

>Yes

imagine what China would do if Iran can get US sailors on their knees begging for Mommy

>they couldn't win in iran
One gun boat ordered to surrender.

Leaf, I have a bit of advice for you. Find a Australian and study its bantz. You suck at it and need help. Also, you are a leaf so you should move to a better country like Mexico or Brazil.

>One gun boat ordered to surrender.

I didnt hear it was ordered to surrender. I heard that was an initiative of the faggots on baord.

Checked.

Lets say the little faggots gave up, in fine french tradition. It does not change the fact that it was one gun boat that was dead in the water. They should have not surrendered but Iran did not get to see what the us navy is able to do to a country. Face it, one or two carrier groups would rape your island.

amerimongrel, the point is, that nk is far more capable militarily than iran

Sigh.... Leaf you are boring me with your inability to think. I have worked with many leafs in the past and the white ones had a good education the others not so much. I am guessing, by the quality of your posts, that you are kinda brown.

US Navy? dont they wear black and blue digital fatigues?

man that's the campest shit I've ever seen, so gay

>Flag
>Post

Same fag laughing at Trump's twitter post.

t. mohammed mad med

>man that's the campest shit I've ever seen, so gay

nothing gay about it. every one of those Chinese is a proud heterosexual.

holy shit its moot

>Face it, one or two carrier groups would rape your island.
Nobody is scared of obsolete carrier groups any more except the third world.

Your Navy faggots would soon be sleeping with the fishes.

>Yeah yeah. Tell it to the rainbow flag transexxual US military.
WTF I love Westboro Baptist Church now

>WTF I love Westboro Baptist Church now

the Church has a point.

Faggots don't win wars, unless they're Spartans.

As someone with insider knowledge into US Military power, these threads truly crack me up and I do hope that this meme catches on further.