Reminder that christianity and all abrahamic religions are a religion created by sandniggers, for sandniggers...

Reminder that christianity and all abrahamic religions are a religion created by sandniggers, for sandniggers. For slaves.

If you follow these abrahamic cuckold religions you are by definition not white.

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.com/news/uk-scotland-42152731
thescottishsun.co.uk/news/1906661/nun-killed-boy-four-orphanage-smyllum-park-lanark/
thescottishsun.co.uk/news/1910763/smyllum-park-altar-boy-scottish-child-abuse-inquiry/
bbc.com/news/uk-scotland-42252551
bbc.com/news/uk-scotland-glasgow-west-42284773
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Criticism_of_Mother_Teresa
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I don't care if I worship a Jew.
I just do it to trigger you

why don't I ever see the left picture? looks pretty white to me. I thought jesus was black

I wish you poor luck with your beliefs when you inevitably die.

>looks pretty white to me.

What?

>this is white in Iceland
wew

The jewish religion grew corrupt due to the phrisees teaching them to rape children and to eat children as Abromovich teaches is a jewish traditional practice.

Jesus came back at that time when this occured so all those who didnt abandon these ways that corrupted gods teachings would burn forever. Islam also grew out around the same time due to how the jews corrupted gods message.

Why do you worship a jew then if jews are so evil?

So were Egyptians that color as well?

>Americans using proxies

You make sure to build temples and tribes of your own liking, and leave my religion alone.
Say what ever you want, but make moves to establish what you believe in, unless you found another fedora, in which case you will grow out of it.
If you genuinely believe you will get countries pure white and pagan which should be your goal if you shitpost same as that norvegian moron, great, try and outlast christianity in europe.
It will take you a few centuries, probably more.
But you dont have any basis, no grounds for it, no power whatsoever.

>sourcing wikipedia

>I don't care if I worship a Jew.
>I just do it to trigger you

Another christcuck fag trying to hide his idiocy and lack of understanding behind long statements that make no sense.

Truth is always clear and easy to understand. Being able to recognize truth is one of the gifts our true creator gave us.

If you want to get to "heaven" so badly just kill yourself already.

It’ll be lights out. That’s it. There is no after life faggot. You wasted a lot of time and money for nothing.

That's a fake picture

Don't make fun of Jesus you mongol shithead.

Jesus > christianit

>fake article to prove Christianity, the founding force of France, Spain, and England as bad.
>evangelism

Getting nervous, Moshe? You should be.

what will you do?
import more shitskins?
funnel another $1000000000 to Israel?

Quads of truth...

I'm a Pagan Viking now.

>watches misrepresented sex on the internet
>thinks a misrepresentation of Jesus is wrong

You responded as a coke sniffing bible thumping preacher would.
Total disregard of what i said and no solid answer or explanation to what you are preaching.

Where is your fucking temple almighty pogan?
Where are your priests?
Where are your people united in tribes?
Where are your lands which you control?

If you dont have any of that, or some of that, WHEN are you to establish it?
Do you have actual plans for it, any pending tasks for it?
Any will? Any selected group among each other?
Any leaders?

I personally wouldnt give 2 shits about it if you managed to pull all of that in a year, ok thats a lie, i would be kinda happy for you, i would give you a sprouting acorn as a good luck gift, i would never interfere.
But as far as i see it, you are nowhere to be found. Maybe a few in Iceland, or Russia, but the rest are on the internet. On a fucking computer, a server. Nowhere to be found in real world, on the stage.
That is what im trying to tell you.

behold jesus's empire

the fingol kike
>the moar you try to dissuade Christians to follow the LOGOS , the moar they become ardent Christians
thanx askenmongol

>Jesus was a nigger, the (((science))) says so, goyim

Americans love Jesus, I think everybody already knew that.

TESTIFY

>abrahamic religions
That's heresy, O.P.

These online 'pagans' dont argue, they just fling shit everywhere and establish echo chambers.
What i am trying, with a lot of effort mind you, what im telling you, is to move OUT of the fucking internet and go make your own echo chambers irl.
See how it really goes, see how many members can you attract and untie for a goal.

Do you mean I should create my own "echo chamber" that opposes just christianity?

Or all abrahamic slave religions (christianity, islam, judaism)?

bbc.com/news/uk-scotland-42152731 - Six year old boy died after beating from nun
thescottishsun.co.uk/news/1906661/nun-killed-boy-four-orphanage-smyllum-park-lanark/ - four year old boy beaten and never seen again, dead
thescottishsun.co.uk/news/1910763/smyllum-park-altar-boy-scottish-child-abuse-inquiry/ - sexual abuse
bbc.com/news/uk-scotland-42252551 - nuns gave electroshock treatment
bbc.com/news/uk-scotland-glasgow-west-42284773

Praise Jesus, right?

what is the definition of sandniggers? Hebrew are not sand niggers, they are Semite people who descended from the ancestor of the near east people who inhabited fertile crescent.

Good post, but that won't change the minds of the brainwashed christcucks.
No matter what, they will find a justification for the atrocities that that have been done in the name of their brown jew messiah.

And like with everything, they are trying to claim that being politically right, or not falling for the deceptive media is a christian thing.

Just like they are claiming that morality is christian, European civilization is christian, charity is christian. They are thieves, probably behaviour learned from their (((masters))).

But beating a child to death? No no, that was not christian, even though it was done by a christian in the name of christianity.

They are just simply disgusting creatures, blind and beyond reason.

You blame someone from roughly 2000 years ago has something to do with random violent nuns? you are just too ignorant and childish. Even children ahve better morality than you.

=sandniggr

yes brother, without Christ there is no life

Burek sa sirom

Have some more - Greatest hits of Saint Mother Teresa.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Criticism_of_Mother_Teresa

>random violent nuns
400 bodies were found in a fucking mass grave next to that shit.

>without Christ there is no life
Sure is no life for those kids beaten to death.

Fuck all middle eastern abrahamic bullshit. Slave religions one and all.

Christianity was brought to Norway through the sword and torture.
How is this any different from ISIS and their ilk?

Why are you asking a Christian for guidance for the survival of your people and future for their children?
When i say an echo chamber irl i mean for a village for pagans only, yes, go out, find someone that thinks like you and agrees with you, is pure as you, but richer than you so that you can buy land.
Then, start a movement, a real movement, test the blood of those who want to enter, test your own too, take in clean people of your stock, dont make a Ryynimakkara festival on a patch of land, bring girls, fertile ones, clean ones willing to breed children.
That alone will take you 40 years.
Then you might have a village, maybe 50 people living in it.
Then you need 4 more, to have them as relatives.
Maybe in another 20 years for a proper tribe.

But then you need more tribes, of the same way of living in other places, because sooner or later you will all be related to each other, you need fresh non related blood but of the same stock from other tribes to breed with.

Then you might get a shot at controlling, or should i say have that part of the country not controlled by Christians, Jews, Muslims and others you see as enemies.

You will die in 50 years, probably without making a SINGLE move toward a goal, unless ww3 starts, then nobody knows what happens.
So spare me your new edgy fedora brand called being pagan, i dont follow fads, no man with a decent brain does. Dont follow fads and be a man you fantasize about being every night.
Make one step at least towards it.

It succeeded

Not an argument.
Keep pretending secularism didn't destroy the West.

Through mass murder and torture.

everybody can say a name and do violent things. even you can shout out your mothers while shooting somebody. Everybody can do whatever they want whether you like it or not, there's no difference whether they are blacks nor christians nor asians nor whites...
then why you hate it so much when someone identified as christians do the same kind of thing? i don't see the logic

>be snow niggers
>attack Christians
>get assblasted when you get BTFO 10 fold

>Sure is no life for those kids beaten to death.
>Fuck all middle eastern abrahamic bullshit.
>Slave religions one and all.
Christ is not abrahamic, sonny boy, that's jew journalism , it's Christian only and it's not about being a slave but not being a dick to others like stealing killing et al. ffs

>attack Christians
It was the other way around. King Olav "The Sacred" came back from the middle east, brought Kvitekrist with him, tortured people who wouldn't convert, killed others, destroyed monuments and the like.

Tell me how that's not the same as Taliban/Al Qaeda/ISIS.

Let's not forget everyone raped and killed in modern time by "the religion of turn the other cheek".

I could play that game too motherfucker.

>Why are you asking a Christian for guidance for the survival of your people and future for their children?
>When i say an echo chamber irl i mean for a village for pagans only

You mean like those villages we had before christians attacked us out of the blue, destroyed all of our ancient knowledge that was passed down from father to son, forced people to convert to christianity or be killed?

Agreed. Jesus was a homeless carpenter who had gnats in his hair and slept in boxes with his degenerate followers who wanted families to turn against each other.

>nice doctrine
Get this shit out of here.

Psychopath

Jew

Jew

I'd love to play more games with you, but it's 1:22 in the morning here and I'm headed to bed.

Ah, force. Now if you truly mean that and are willing to be the one involved, or have your people involved, try and seek hypocrisy in your statement.
If its just a statement thrown out as reflex, that one thing, but if you truly believe it, you will see that what a hypocrite you yourself are.

It's useless, Sup Forums is too bluepilled to accept the truth about christianity.

nah you're just a standard polkike
dont be a dick =/= be a nice guy , you can get angry if they don't stop after the first warning , you're only human ~ the whole meaning of Christianity is to not have satanic priden that needs a 'human sacrifice' of victims to sustain itself

im not giving you reparations you fucking snow nigger
The ones that did that are gone, they arent stopping you from starting over

Of course it is different, Jesus never taught his followers to kill people to convert. It is the will of a collective organisation with their own political ambition to applied those kinds of violent things and using the banner of christianity as a reason to justify their actions.
While in Islam it is clearly stated in Quran that you should wage war with the unbelievers and force them to pay more taxes if they don't convert.

>It was the other way around.
Wew lad. It was the other way in France? In Scotland? The reason Charlemagne invaded is cause you cunts would attack undefended villages and monasteries out of nowhere then run like pussies when any real army came close. This is historical fact.

It's almost as if atheism was born from jews and attracted losers.

And the religion of turn the other cheek, thou shalt not kill and so on used mass murder and torture to convert isn't hypocrisy?

Yet it happened. And other shit like murder and sexual abuse keeps happening in the name of Christ.

Jews are good at creating slave religions. Communism isn't any different.

Christcuck damage control :D

Pretty ironic when christianity is pretty much Communism: the religion. They just wanted to replace another communist authority with their own, nothing more.

So what is the course of action for those that agree with you and have seen your truth? (dont answer it because the bluepilled are the enemy to you)
Are you taking those steps? Are you doing it alone or do you have anyone with you to take course of action?
Or are you looking for approval only

>Stockholm Sweden has barely any crime ever
This is ironic, right? Or are atheists this stupid? Hilarious how Christianity is blamed cause Islam is shit.

>Pretty ironic when christianity is pretty much Communism: the religion
>this is what commies actually believe

>Rome
>Communist
Holy fuck

Yes it is hypocrisy, i never defended those actions.
Now answer the previous question to yourself only, not the internet or this segment of it.

in Christianity you are free to act , in communism you are shot on the spot

And other shit like murder and sexual abuse keeps happening in the name of Christ.
catholscum=/= Christian

Jesus was Levantine. Practically white.

>catholscum=/= Christian
To take an example from Norway, the Læstadianer Lutheranians have had a long history of sexual abuse. But I guess those aren't "true christians" either, right?

Don't try and no true scotsman your way out of this.

In Communism, you're forced to obey the state.
In Christianity you have the choice of free will, however you abuse it.

>In Christianity you have the choice of free will
"Worship me or burn in hell"

I will check wiev thread tomorrow when I get home from work.

I'm sure you guys can come up with many excuses for being pedo-enabling cuckold slaves. Looking forward to your replies!

Abrahamic religions are demonic.

The true path is Eastern Religions, Xianitiy, Jewdiasim, these are the paths of the uneducated barbarian.

I could to tell you to save yourself, but going to Hell is your choice you alone make and I won't be dragged down with you.

Varg, we know you browse this board.

Varg would post with a surrender flag. Ironically I'm from the same city as him though.

One has to appreciate the effort you put into justifying your fellowship of a jewish sandnigger.

>Practically white.

"You have a choice to surrender yourself to the party or get shot"

Slave religions are slave religions even if one of them claims it isn't a religion.

You made your choice. Don't whine when you reap it.

Have a nice night and have a long think about you being nothing more than worm fodder when you die.

This makes no sense at all.
I am as atheist as it gets and you wont find anyone happier to drop them comrades from my dady's private helicopter.

Who of your forebears surrendered to Christianity and why
Also who is stopping your people you want to survive and thrive to come back to the old religion?

It's amazing what a thousand years of indoctrination will do to a population. Look at Islam.

>I don't care if I worship a Jew

We know.
t. the world

>this strawman will absolve me of my responsibility

The burden of proof lies with the claimant. I'm not the one claiming there's a skybuddy and his son ruling the shit.

>f you follow these abrahamic cuckold religions you are by definition not white.

I guess Europe hasn’t been white for over a thousand years.

>claims that Christianity is a slave religion
>follow the real slave cult that got BTFO by Christians
Varginas are retarded

Claiming there isn't a God is a positive claim. Just pray, user.

What makes you think I'm some Åsatru faggot?

"Prove that God exists"
"Lol prove he doesn't exist"

Waste of digits reminder that OP is a faggot kike shill and loves le BBC meme

Whoever the fuck you have in the pic looks nothing like Jesus. Jesus the Christ’s face was preserved on the shroud of Turin. Now gtfo Jew soygoy

no it's true , unless they are orthodox they are not Christian as an establishment , only on individual basis . Are those Lutherans the ones with lesbian priests and girls dancing in the church ? they are already long dead

Shroud is a proven fraud

>a literal leaf

Whatever helps you cope with your choice.

the stronger argument is on your side