SoyBoys

I just got eaten out while browsing Sup Forums. This might be the first time in history that any of you have gotten oral while on Sup Forums.

I'm assuming this is because I am a girl. The new soyboy generation is wonderful for degenerates like me because I can be a worthless piece of shit and still get treated like an alpha.

This is one thing I can see eye to eye with on feminism.

Your partner is going to end up with throat cancer. All is well in the world.

We'll treat you like the piece of shit that you are, niggercunt. Go fuck a barbed wire fence

enjoy having your consciousness rotate on itself for the rest of your miserable life. You will be bred out and forgotten to history.

Like you say: feels good to be an alpha.

Way ahead of you

hope you like being left to rot like the roastie you are after he finds a girl
who'll let him lick her feet like the filthy soyboy he is

and you? Will you also be bred out?

Timestamp with tits or GTFO

You waited too long, maybe next time

I mean, he can lick my feet if he really wants to.

OP is a larping faggot

>"degenerate like me"
>not showing tits with time stamp

don't degenerates love doing that shit

(you) know the rules, mister. tits w/ timestamp or gtfo

I may be a degenerate but I am not lonely enough yet to post bait and pretend to be female online

I guess my thread will die due to lack of provability.

then show tits with time stamp faggot

No, because i’m not a degenerate and my kids, as a direct result, are not degenerates either.

How does it feel to know your current existence and time on this earth inconsequentially means nothing? Never mind that, at least you got oral sex from a soyboy. HAHA

what even is this post?
>you know the drill whip em out or two step on out.

Hopefully

I know women like you.
Mimicking men just comes off as trite and pathetic.
Even those soyboys just placate you because they're desperate for a piece.

Those women all end used up and miserable, with lives of regret by the time they're 35.
Then they get steadily more bitter with their empty meaningless lives until they die. Some OD just to cut to the chase because they can see what they've done but cannot come to terms with it.
I've fucked plenty a punk and other assorted weirdos/freaks in my day.
I thought that was the kind of woman I should want.
But they're a dangerous mess, and they'll drag a man down.

Now it's clear all I wanted was a family, but they weren't cut out for that.
I hope you get it sorted out while there's still time.
You could be a good wife and mother yet if you choose it.
Those feelings you're confused about are your biology screaming out for a family.
Good luck.

Soyboy is my bf of 2 years. Gonna marry him and have some degenerate kids that will go onto bully your non-degenerate kids if god is kind.

I think the creature i posted earlier is more attractive than you op.

I DO want a family. I think most of you assume that I am a whore. My problem for my lack of clarity.

I only agree with feminists on the fact that soyboys are nice and easy to control and manipulate therefore if you're a woman with a strong personality they are the manlets for you. My soyboy doesn't mind either. He knows what he is and he knows his place.

I value a family and I value being modest. However, mocking a bunch of lonely Sup Forumss is a fun night's activity

user, are you projecting?

This thread is so gay.

(You) in 15 years

This type of mentality will only bring you pain and suffering and for all those around you.

Why create pain, suffering, hate and strife, when you could create joy, trust love, companionship and a sense of responsibility for ones community and fellows?

I'd like to give you a hug OP.
We can choose our path, who we are, how we live and how we treat others.

There's a lot of B'S on here.
But that's reason to spread good vibes as opposed to fueling the hate.

You're damn right it is. It's a pointless nowhere thread. But it is serving it's purpose in some ways.

Example:

I guess I am not the type of person who values good wholesome fun.

I find it more entertaining to fuck with people than to make them feel all good and happy. My soyboy however, is far more like what you're describing. he balances me out in that sense I suppose.

All I'm saying is soyboys have a purpose too.

This entire thread is basically you going "ha ha I'm a perfectly normal woman in a healthy relationship and you're all maladapted freaks."

It is perhaps the most pointless thread I've ever seen.

Yes, by all means, do be normal. Very feminine, that.

>This might be the first time in history that any of you have gotten oral while on Sup Forums.
pfffft who hasn't?

It is pointless. But it's something to do is it not?

A whore is someone who has promiscuous relationships with no intent to make a lasting relationship/family with those they are intimate with.
If you're entering in to a physical relationship with the intent of a lifelong family then the word doesn't apply to you.
But even if it did, fanning hate does no good for you or others.
I hope you have discussed family with your man and he too wants that.
Good luck OP.

Ask me how I know a Jew drew this

Fanning hate is a constant in my life, but I do appreciate the advice.

Lol I browse while getting the succ all the time. My girl does it when she's bored.

>Half black tho so she gotta go, but not yet cuz I like the succ

how do you know?

Deep inside you are sad your boyfriend is a manlet, in the wild I would kill him

faggot kys

PARSLEY, ____, ROSEMARY

Be careful, she might be positive or some shit.

He's one of those retarded but strong manlets so he'd be pretty hard to kill

SAGE

rule 34
sage goes in the options field

My deepest apologies

Pathetic little girl (male). You should be locked up in diapers.

oof

tits or gtfo

You first (:

Saged my own post. Good convo to you all

kys please

exactly whatdoo, prolly a leftard homo
sage

pls
MORE