Saekano

>MC and Megumi finally plan to fuck
>Megumi gets run over by a truck
What is Maruto thinking?

What a waste. Maruto should have saved truck-san for Utaha.

More forced drama to stall Eriri getting BTFO.

Good thing the superior spin-off featuring best girl doesn't suffer from this.

Reporting to daily saekano waifu war thread, Haruno is best

Megumi lost the Tomoya bowl. He cancelled their date.

Eriri won't be getting BTFO. Tomoya is hers.

>Megumi doesn't win and wants to remain friends
>Tomoya's 1st love Eriri wins instead
I will suck the author's cock if he do this.

he's learning from master seo

Iroha is best.

Yukino is best.

Truly a master, I am already mad and nothing bad has happened in the Fuuka anime

>Megumi gets run over by a truck
Did this actually happen or is this a meme thread

How do you know Megumi isn't in the hospital because she's pregnant?

>because she's pregnant
Does this happen often in LNs?

>asking seriously
How new.

The plot preview for the next volume has someone in the hospital.

>has someone in the hospital
Big deal, it could be one of the kids' parents for all we know

This.
You need balls to do this.

It was enough to make him cancel his date with Megumi.

Still not interested unless it's Eriri or Megumi herself
>mfw it's one of the more irrelevant girls like Michiru

Megumi also quits being main heroine, presumably, because of the hospital incident. It has to be something big. Maybe Utaha got run over by a truck and Akane tries to recruit Tomoya.

>Megumi also quits being main heroine, presumably
Cut me a break, I'm not even a Megumifag but it's clear she's the designated winner and the author is being a cunt to drag it out even further. This is the pinnacle of bait and switch
Just end it on a positive note already

>Megumi should job like a good 'nice girl' to my favorite
Absolutely stupid. He should hurry and put your fags out of your misery.

Remember when Megumifags used to praise Megumi's uniqueness for not being a main girl who wants MC's D and be stuck as a typical love interest? Well now they might just get their wish.

Gotta rake in the shekels while you can. We see that without external factors like Eriri and trucks, they get together almost immediately. Maruto could have easily ended the series at V11.

It's gonna be a WA2 ending and you know it

>Megumi quits being main heroine
>Tomoya and Eriri become closer
>but Tomoya is only using Eriri to cope
>Eriri grows up and sacrifices her happiness for Tomoya and Megumi's, tells Tomoya to go comfort Megumi
>Tomoya and Megumi become a couple
>end

>doing this right before the anime

That's a recipe to kill the series's popularity.

Too bad scanlators dropped it.

Apparently Megumi is hands down the most popular in Japan and majority of the people watching the anime is Megumifags so it won't kill the popularity I think

Besides, author could always pull an Oreimo and release the final volume as the anime ends
Because he's THAT big of a cunt

At least he's following his best friend's footsteps and turning this into AGK.

Don't even joke about that, get the fuck outta here

*not

People absolutely loved Volume 11. They want to see the two together so badly. If Volume 12's drama is bad and rage-inducing, they'll be really disappointed. Volume 13 will probably be released in mid-July, so it'd be too late to end with the anime. The anime will only get up to Volume 7 anyway.

But Takahiro destroyed AgK and made YuYuYu.

No one did that. Most Megumifags wanted to see her fall in love.

As much as I want this, it's just unlikely. Sadly.

Is there any way Maruto can pull off this hospital drama without it coming off as laughable?

Two more months.

Saekano is an insult to everyone who read WA2. Why does Maruto have to write this harem, which is not really bad, but still is simple and plain as hell, when he could write such a beautiful and touching story?

WA2 was too depressing. Saekano is supposed to make you feel good and complexity would ruin the charm of its simple story.

>not really bad, but still is simple and plain as hell
Sounds like Megumi

She's the most exciting character.

Would you an Eriri?

With a dick as hard as a brick. But even then I'd rather fuck and the cousin first.

Megumi is eh.

Maruto should've just made Truck-kun the MC, I bet he would've made a move on all of them

Use to be.

>read this thread
>sudden urge to commit suicide

I hate it.

Don't waste your life on shitty harems.

better yet, dont waste time on Sup Forums

bad thing it turned into another shitty harem

It was always an harem

Which pisses me off. Don't make a fucking spin off its just gonna be another harem. Whats the fucking point

>Whats the fucking point
Money.
Harems are the most basic form of escapist wish-fulfilment for their main demographic, and the writer can keep doing the same shit for years with no character/story progression.

It's made for shit eaters, and shit eaters generate a lot of profit.

I want a new key visual.

What? Only two girls like him.

Why isn't she now?

What an odd filename considering Utaha is the one who keeps getting BTFO and stays dead last.

I just don't understand how people can like Eriri after she bullied the MC in the past. There's a line you just can't cross and then expect to be taken seriously as a heroine.

What are you talking about? She left precisely because she can't stand being bullied by bullies. Tomoya was being bullied along with her.

WA + Seo? It's happening. This should be fun.

Citation needed.

>Utaha bullies Eriri and betrayed MC
>Megumi intentionally hurt MC and betrayed him
Why do people like them again?

SEO
E
O

o wait wrong thread

Haruno is indeed best. She got all the good traits of Yukino without all the defects, she's the superior waifu. Iroha could learn a thing or two from this superior waifu.

>11 hours old
>63 / 28
Sad

literally >>>/reddit/ the girl

Fitting for a boring girl like Megumi, she doesn't even love the MC. She's just acting!

Megumi never betrayed him.

>Leaves the circle just because
>Doesn't face Tomoya and tell him directly what's wrong
Technically Tomoya did it first by ruining the game and going to see Eriri without telling anyone what was wrong but still...

Yeah but she never benefitted another group.

>supposed to work and be together
>broke that trust
Betrayal is betrayal.

>Utaha bullies worst girl
Best girl

Tomoya broke her trust first by dealing with everything on his own and putting everyone's efforts (not just Megumi's) at risk.
Think of spending almost a year of all nighters working on something you're passionate about only to have a teammate go all retard and make your efforts worthless. I bet you'd be pissed off too.

wait is this real?

What trust? He wasn't aware of how Megumi felt. She was the one who accepted and agreed to be his heroine, which is a trust that was established in the first volume.

The game wouldn't go to waste. The only consequence of his action was the possibility they wouldn't be able to release it for winter Comiket and instead would have to wait for summer. But that didn't happen since things worked out okay by the time Megumi heard about what he did. At worst you maybe could say she could ended up disappointed, but that's hardly a good reason to just leave the Circe like that. No, the more logical reason is obviously because she was jealous.

The author wants to kill the franchise.

We can only hope.

>bullies best girl
Utaha is the worst.

Eriri is the worst, she ruins everything, even her own chances.

Utaha deserves truck-san. Make it happen, Maruto.

>He wasn't aware of how Megumi felt

Not an excuse. Even Tomoya agreed with her that he was being a douche.

Tomoya was a whiny, autistic, and selfish faggot since day 1. That's not news. Still doesn't mean Megumi didn't betrayed the Circle by leaving. She was even the one who wanted Eriri and Utaha to work together and make the Circle a reality. And yet she just left because of drama.

All these characters deserve to get truck'd. It would be hilarious.

Reminder Utaha is losing in her own spinoff to a superior heroine who's a mesh of Megumi+Eriri. Karma is a bitch.

Betraying usually means benefitting an enemy. There was no enemy to benefit here, Megumi just quit, that's all.

>: to lead astray; especially : seduce
>: to fail or desert especially in time of need
>b : show, indicate
>c : to disclose in violation of confidence
The word has more than one definition. Trust was betrayed.

Megumi never said she'd stay for more than one game.

Neither did Eriri and Utaha. But no, that's not it. The Circle and being together was the trust they obviously forged together. It's not just about the game itself.

Okay, but at least Megumi didn't lead him on for two months only to quit at the last second.

Eriri and Utaha left as abruptly as Megumi did without warning ahead of time, but where are you getting this two months thing? As I know, Utaha meeting with Utaha wasn't that long from when Tomoya sat down with Utaha for the first time to hear his proposal about a new game.

Wait, I remembered it wrong. Tomoya didn't finish the plan for his new game until around February. The two months thing was when Eriri promised to do new drawings for the first game but her slump prevented her from doing that. I think Tomoya asked Utaha to stay during that time too.

>Utaha is losing in her own spinoff
>superior heroine

Dank memes.

>make a girl
>exist only to be cucked
>her entire purpose is to have a teary face as the better and more interesting girls have a happy lovelife
Why is this allowed to happen?

Which girl is the least like 3DPD to you, Sup Forums?

Yes, Eriri was working on alternative covers during the time after Comiket. But she was in a slump, which Tomoya was aware of. Utaha was off doing her own thing at the time. They were all still in the same circle officially at the time. Once Tomoya got his ideals down, he naturally went out to discuss them with the writer and illustrator. The meeting with Utaha was for that purpose. He didn't' ask Eriri yet, most probably so he won't stress her out with a new game yet. But of course, I think it was a week or two that Utaha and Eriri joined up with Akane given what Iori knew.

Maruto knows what tsunderes deserve.

Utaha doesn't wear a teary face though.

>the better and more interesting girls
Pic unrelated.

Truth! = meme. Stay salty, cuckfag.

Megumi will betray Tomoya again in volume 12. Mark my words, Sup Forums.