John McCain in the hospital in urgent condition

condition

S

S

Finally.

McCool is the original our guy and he did well by us until the end.

F

ONE

Please die!

S

Death to Never Trumpers

NIIICE

may he die a horrible and painful death

S S S S S S S S

McCain always stood for sound policy and wasn't the cocksleeve of whatever populist garbage sold best with the brainlet mob. FFFF

Don't like him, but not going to wish for his death, that said not wishing for his survival either

so much for that senate majority eh drumdedumpties?

Hope he dies

S S S S S S S S S

Trump curse in 3,2,1

Delusional fanboy ignores McCain's war criminal mentality that he kept until the end. The US is far better off without him and without other people like him.

as if McCuck hasn't been solely responsible for shit not passing. keep trying tho faggot.

The Democrats needed to build off the Roy Moore loss moment.

Arizona special election in a month.

He's going to be in this condition for another nineteen years, politicians usually die at around one hundred.

McCain dies of brain cancer out of no where and people still pretend there is no Trump curse.

So you are a sadist then? Need more of your types to keep McCain on the edge of death for 10 years. He needs to feel the pain of all those ppl he murdered.

they are killing him to stop the tax vote..............
et tu tumor?
>the tax deal isn't the best thing since sliced bread but it's a start in the right direction

mccain will get half of his brain hacked out and be incapable of nothing but drooling but he will say in his seat until 2034

Roy Moore is not going to stand in Arizona - I hope.

>out of nowhere
Haven't they basically rolled him around the senate in an iron lung the last few months?

JUST

Must have been celebrating the election results and overdone it. Hope he recovers promptly.

>when I thought I'd seen the funniest version of that picture

Good

S

BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP

Please die already

Trips of death

>I'm against Obamacare!
>how bout this bill?
>no
>this one?
>no
>this one?
>no
>how bout full repeal?
>no
Dude is a sackless piece of shit like every R that was all talk as long as they knew Obama would veto anything they brought to him.

JOHN MCCAIN DOESNT HAVE CANCER

MUELLER IS ABOUT TO DRIAN THE FUCKING SWAMP. THIS IS HIS ATTEMPT TO AVOID INCARCERATION.

S

Bye Bye songbird

The Trump Curse
McCain must have played a large roll in last night's stolen election.

STORM IS COMING

S

S

I hope it hurts all the way to the very end

vote for the tax bill first! vote for the tax bill first!!!

Let's all start a prayer chain for his death!

"John Mccain receiving treatment for normal side effects with cancer treatment"

Sage in all fields

It’s almost as if he was cursed.

Oh Jesus. So if he dies, does the Gov appoint someone or is it a special election?

You don't want him to live so that he can see his entire legacy disappear in one fell swoop? Then he can die.

Sure was worth it spending the last few months of his life being a bitter asshole in the senate huh.

Nigger, how the fuck do you type that without Banespeaking it?

I will gladly trade that AL Senate seat for a dead Songbird McCain

S

>urgent condition
That's just you editorializing like a fag. The article from The Hill says it's due to side effects caused by cancer treatment, and makes no mention of urgency or life-threatening circumstances.

Great thread, Mike Cernobitch.

GOD DAMMIT. I FUCKED UP.

finally some good news

They'll get ANOTHER child molester for the Republican seat! Black wimmins stronk!

>normal side effects
= painful death

Both, an appointment (from the Republican Governor) then a special election scheduled

What legacy?

I hope Vlad goes to his funeral.

The legacy the normies believe him to have.

The Trump Curse strikes again!

He'll be fine

Can't wait until Trump calls him a "war hero" and bows down to this fucking warmongering retard.

Normies hate him now after he voted for the tax cuts.

Fuck off to /bant/

>Moore loses
>McCain dies
See Sup Forums? The universe has corrected itself.

What do normies believe is legacy is other than failed Presidential candidate, bad fighter pilot, Manchurian Candidate, CNN hack

damn you were close

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA GET FUCKED MCCAIN

“He’s not a war hero,” said Trump. “He was a war hero because he was captured. I like people who weren’t captured.” If he does it will be wink, wink, nudge etc

I don't wish death upon anyone, but in this case I'll make an exception.

McCain will die by the end of this week. It will hold up the vote on the tax cut, which will be his last "fuck you" to GEOTUS. I will now press:

S

He could still pull out at the last minute like he did with Obama Care twice

Please die already McShit.

His dad covered up the USS Liberty for the kikes. He followed in his father's footsteps as a shabbos goy for Israel. I hope he burns in hell

Uh the FBI has been outed for sedition. Real sedition.

S. He made propaganda tapes for the commies too.

For all his flaws, Roy Moore was right. God really is in control. If Arizona gets a decent senator, that makes up for losing Alabama.

Please just let him die already. God, give us this. Even if a demokike replaces his seat, it would pretty much be the same thing as what he gives us. We've got nothing to lose and everything to gain! Please lord, send Johnny boy to the deepest circle of Hell where he belongs!

>You think Baneposhting ish your ally?

pls die already

Digits and he dies.

can we meme his demise?

S

#citationneeded

numbers don't lie

Drop dead rino

quads of death pls

SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

John McCain looked disgusting--tumor protruding--in his blue shirt before Congress. Very very disrespectful.

>John McCain in the hospital in urgent condition
Poor Lindsey Graham.

It means another special election coming Republishits :^)

OP added in "urgent condition" for no reason, McCain is being treated for side effects from cancer treatment, see above for more details, and sage goes in all fields.

You sound nervous. Do you have another job lined up for when McCain dies?

Hell beckons the cocksucker McCain...

He'll pay for eternity...