JOHN MCCAIN HAS BEEN HOSPITALIZED FOR (((COMPLICATIONS)))

GET READY FAGGOTS THE SALT MINES ARE ABOUT TO FLOW.

azcentral.com/story/news/politics/arizona/2017/12/13/sen-john-mccain-hospitalized-side-effects-cancer-treatment/949880001/

p.s. JOHN MCCAIN DOESNT HAVE CANCER

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonexaminer.com/marco-rubio-in-tough-spot-on-tax-reform/article/2643401
youtube.com/watch?v=ClQcUyhoxTg
youtube.com/watch?v=QiMb08L2-cg
youtube.com/watch?v=PcDVH8DiBnM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Perfect timing...just as the Senate gains a Democrat in Doug Jones it loses a Democrat in John McCain

Doug Jones was planted by Trump.

I never wished for someone to literally die my whole life, but McCain deserves that cancer, his backstabbing and supporting worldwide terrorism and being king of the neocons right now means he deserves it all

>p.s. JOHN MCCAIN DOESNT HAVE CANCER
t. John McCain

Go on

Hopefully this kills the tax bill.

washingtonexaminer.com/marco-rubio-in-tough-spot-on-tax-reform/article/2643401

"Congressional Republican leaders and President Trump have signed off on a corporate tax rate of more than 20 percent for the final tax bill after the Senate denied the Florida senator’s attempt to settle for a rate of 20.94 percent in exchange for extending the bill’s doubled child tax credit to working-class families.

Rubio and Sen. Mike Lee of Utah wanted to exchange the slightly higher corporate tax rate for making the credit refundable against payroll taxes. That change would have meant tax breaks for millions of low- and middle-income families with no or little income tax liability.

Instead, the deal struck in conference would raise the corporate tax rate and apply the savings to lower top individual tax rates. Because both bills set the brackets for the top individual rates at very high levels, the changes in conference would effectively be bigger breaks for millionaires."

>Fuck over working families
>reward millionaires
>no money for wall
>no money for ice
>no money to rebuild military
>no money for infrastructure

That bill would have killed MAGA.

- Blackmailed by Deep State
- offered deal.
- went undercover
- played along with the “special” election?

Listen to his speech, it’s exactly what you’d say to the left if you were trying to wake them the fuck us - “the moral arc of the universe always bends towards justice.”

With the #NoMoore trending, in the midst of #MeToo, you have to think... was this entire election a counter predictive program measure?

- the people of the United States will never knowingly elect pedophiles to Congress.

- morality > party

- voter fraud is real and now proven with epic sting operation.

- Blacks vote 97% Dem to red pill whites.

- all black votes are changed to D automatically in some precincts.

- “wait on God.” - Roy

Jones sealed indictment.
Whistleblower.
Pardoned.
Moore proved innocent.
Dems shook to core.
Right is red pilled.
Left is stunned.
Senator Roy Moore.
No more pedophiles.
Tick tick crooked.
Tick tock Obama.
It’s #MuellerTime.
Pizza party is over assholes.

He was Hillary's lawyer at one point.

Democrat John McCain circling the drain

So basically guesses on top of LARPs on top of speculations. That's beautiful, but we've been hearing stories like this for a year and the pedo cabal is still intact.

Hello /leftypol/

Mueller has 4288 indictments. Get ready for arrests to start.

Papa John's just delivered some for me though

got any proof of that?" we're all getting very tired of these too-good-to-be-true LARPs

I seriously believe you might have schizophrenia.

One off, kike.
true about endangering the bill, tho

>Thingsthatdidnthappen.txt

I seriously believe that this is the new shill talking point. Call everyone delusional or schizophrenic.

youtube.com/watch?v=ClQcUyhoxTg

S

Tax bill will help 90% of tax payers

s

If numerals he dies tonight
Roll’em

Maybe this is for killing those navy men on the flight deck.

Yes!

KEK WILLS IT

Surely any day now it will all come crashing down

>999
KEK WILLS IT. Mueller is the special counsel Trump vowed to appoint.

>#imwithher: The Post

>Mueller has 4288 indictments
Do we have a single shred of evidence for that beyond the total number of sealed motions? Most sealed motions are not indictments.

Well color me delighted

THE DIGITS SPEAK

Shame on you.
youtube.com/watch?v=QiMb08L2-cg

S

No. None. It’s complete speculation.

It's really not.

Take my energy Mr. Bones

He’s here

Circling the bowl in 3,2,1.

kek. is that real?
>GET READY FAGGOTS THE
but.. who the fuck, on either side of the aisle, gives one single fuck for mccains life? You have to be a very special breed of retard if you feel bad about mccain dying

Repeat after me: YOU CANT GET MORE OF A FUCKING REFUND IF YOU DONT PAY FUCKING TAXES!!

Good.

Kek is with us. The first rises. Let chaos consume the world.

nice

when is this motherfucker going to finally die?

youtube.com/watch?v=PcDVH8DiBnM

Only if you're an anacap asshole. What would help this taxpayer is a functional government that could kick out illegals and build a wall. Stop falling for the cuckservative black hole that's sucking in Trump.

Do all these digits mean the reaper will visit McCain soon?

tripple numerals for the Death of John McCain I believe in justice!

A Jew going SHUT IT DOWN is certainly suggestive, but it's not proof.

Hmm.

yes

Every tax bill the Congress puts out screws the people, well the Middle Class. It does not matter which party it is, they both screw the MC. The Republicans give more advantage to their corporate buddies, and the Dems to the supposed working poor. They both give to both ends of the spectrum at the expense of the middle.
They are touting this steamy pile of poo as reform, but it nothing but the same adding 12K pages to the code. Real reform would be everyone paying a percentage with no deductions. This includes the lowest class paying, and not getting that EITC BS. Hell just eliminating that would increase the coffers significantly immediately. But none of them would do that being afraid of getting pilloried by the gibmes.

McCain needs to hurry up and die already.

doubtful. if the last surgery was fake why should we believe this one is real?

blood vortex.

Democrats sacrificed a gook to Moloch to get Jones elected.

Now the demon wants more souls.

Ed Lee, somewhat healthy 65 year old gook male suddenly dies on the eve of an election.

Now McCain dies.

Kek will want his fill soon, too.

Plz die alrdy John

also, Meghan McCain taunted Moore and Bannon, last night.

It may not be the demon, maybe she's getting smited by God.

We can only hope he has to leave due to health not allowing him to serve.
I do not wish bad health on him, but the man has needed to be I private life for far too long. I know that when l lived in Az l tried to convince people to vote him out, and elect a Constitution Party member.

that cocksucker deserves it

hell, just rolling back obama's social security payroll increase would help EVERYONE

KEK SPEAKS
MCCAIN ON DEATH BED

The (((Democrats))) have to program new code into his cybernetic brain

You won't need to worry about him much longer, Dahnald...

McCain is already dead.

Lies this is his sneak coward way of voting no

>Wanting pork in a tax bill
Gas yourself kike

Oh boy, more digits for truth...

Die you fagget we need a special election for your seat in 2018. Arizona needs two needs two new democrats.

His death will be celebrated annually - for about 2 years, then I will flush him down the memory hole.

Jesu- fucking leaf.

Rest in-nevermind

DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE

DOUBLE DIGITS
MCCAIN IS IN DOUBLE TROUBLE

And just in time for Christmas. Terrible news for his family. Wonderful news for mine.

Holy fuck I made a post 3 months ago saying he'll be dead by Christmas . Fucking kek has delivered

Lul 49-50 senate.

Good luck McConnell your last wiggle room just died.

Seriously though, does this mean anything in particular? He has access to remarkable healthcare. Barring a supermassive stroke, he'll probably live until 100.

isn't this a bad thing if Mccain does croak (for repubs that is)? He's a yes on Tax Reform and him dying means they'd have even less margin for error if Corker is still a know, it'd require Pence to break a tie provided no one else flips (and Rubio sounds pretty pissed right now)

BOOTED.com

Where's the original?

Checked! Make it so, Australian Satan!

hello /traitor/

da leaf speak tru, but foul necromancy is afoot

MCCAAAAAAAAAIIIN

A bit lost in all this politicing. First of all, is a Dem winning in Alabama a huge colossal shake up? Does this mean the Trump popularism bubble might not be as big as we'd hoped?

Secondly, with the RINOs about, has this now utterly fucked any senate progress for the next few years?

Let's not forget to send Meghan McCain our condolences when
her traitor father croaks.

Please take her too Kek! 2 for 1 deal is all I ask for Christmas.

>A bit lost in all this politicing. First of all, is a Dem winning in Alabama a huge colossal shake up? Does this mean the Trump popularism bubble might not be as big as we'd hoped?
on the surface no it was more local circumstances, but digging deeper to the exit polls should scare the fuck out of Republicans and Trump
>when Trump has a 48% approval and 48% disapproval rating
>in Alabama, one of the most conservative states in the nation
if something doesn't change they're going to get BTFO hard in 2018
>Secondly, with the RINOs about, has this now utterly fucked any senate progress for the next few years?

Pretty much, but let's be honest they had no agenda after Tax Reform anyway

>p.s. JOHN MCCAIN DOESNT HAVE CANCER

he's got beat up nigga syndrome tho

A LITTLE HELP HERE SKYGENIE

I guess my next question is where did this come from?

Was Moore such an awful candidate? Was the Fake News able to send a real message across? Or is Trump his own political freak with the Charisma able to knock out the odds? Was very surprised with the numbers, but it seems the dems finally got their asses in gear.

t. BTFO high SALT nigger

THREE HOURS LATER!

TRUMP CURSE
> TRUMP CURSE
TRUMP CURSE
> TRUMP CURSE
TRUMP CURSE
> TRUMP CURSE
TRUMP CURSE
> TRUMP CURSE

this desu