Theoretically, what will happen when we do make contact with aliens?

Theoretically, what will happen when we do make contact with aliens?
How do you think will this affect politics and religion?
How would people react to aliens after being fed disinformation all their lives?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fermi_paradox
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Theoretically, what will happen when we do make contact with aliens?
It will be kept secret
>How do you think will this affect politics and religion?
Major politicians and religious leaders will be in on it and have to figure out how to reconcile it with what people believe at present
>How would people react to aliens after being fed disinformation all their lives?
They'll probably have been prepared to accept it. For instance even if the Ancient Aliens series is a bunch of nonsense, if you talk to people, even religious people, they'll agree there are some strange things afoot and maybe something like that really is true.

>It will be kept secret
For the sake of argument let's say nobody was prepared for the first contact. Weirdly shaped spacecraft hover above most major cities. How would normies react to that?

Panic, I guess. But people have a decent tolerance for weird shit. It depends if the saucers impact their lives or just appear and then disappear.

Like that spiral thing in the sky in Norway, whatever it was, caused a big reaction, but people took it in stride even though we still don't know what exactly happened.

If the spiral thing meant we had to go to galactic space war or put up with shapeshifters walking among us, or whatever, that would have been a lot different. If the aliens wanted to mess with us I suppose we would be looking at a martial law type situation that would accompany any sufficiently large crisis (financial, weather, epidemic, nuclear war, whatever else)

Depends on the aliens. If they are basically pirates and slavers or groups that hunt humans for sport you can expect a pretty hostile reaction. Odds are any aliens that showed up on Earth would be exactly that, because there is no reason to trade with Earth -- they would just go strip mine the asteroid belt and build orbital factories around the gas giants if they just want resources.

Depends who makes contact. If they make contact we are fucked. We are either potential victims or lab specimens

Same way Indians and Aztecs got fucked over.

Also who ever monopolizes contact will become the most important nation on earth.

What if everything within the last 100 years of our history has been orchestrated to disable us?

We over-populate, diversify, and lose our direction as a species while exhausting our resources and becoming dependent on an increasingly-visible ETI, who then pulls the plug as soon as we are unable to feed ourselves with our own land. Then, we'll no longer be a threat to them or anyone - we'll just starve, briefly cannibalize ourselves and die in a global wasteland.

Bear in mind that most space stuff or even Antarctica is international in nature. It's not like all the other countries in the world are left out because NASA screws up and accidentally lets footage of strange space vehicles out into the public.

So, you might as "why?"

Probably because it is a very efficient way to neutralize a life-bearing world without blowing it up, where the latter would be upsetting for others nearby (or might have already happened, and was aggressively frowned upon).

OP, i'd want to fuck their space vaginas, or whatever the fuck they have.

Yeah but space exploration is 99% American, European or Russian. It essentially means all other countries are left out in a first contact situation. It would be the most important moment in mankinds history. Maybe not in the first meeting but over time who ever initiated contact would sway the aliens to their side.

Even India is in space these days. Norks throw up satellites. US + EU + BRICS basically runs the world, so obviously they'd be similarly in charge of how to deal with contact unless the aliums wanted to fuck with us and like give Zimbabwe magic powers or something.

>even india is in space
They will be the budget RyanAir of space program

They could be the intergalactic equivalent of biologists checking shit out before fucking off to space

Already done, but they're extra dimensional, not extra terrestrial. Been heavily involved in humanity since at least the forties, probably forever.
Novus Ordo Seclorum. Literally every elite organization from the U.S. Deep State, Islam, The Vatican, Russia, China, et al, has been preparing and waiting with baited breath. Globalization is going to happen, and they'll have it their way, but only for a short time.
>How would people react to aliens after being fed disinformation all their lives?
Disinformation? Soft disclosure's been going on since the 50's and 60's, the world is primed and ready for full disclosure to meet our "Space Brothers". All the players are just waiting for The Happening so they can get their plans underway. There's a single force in this world that keeps them at bay, but it'll be taken out soon, each day is step closer. Keep eyes on the Temple Mount, Jerusalem, and Israel.

If they're new to this place, they will never pick sides or fight in our wars. They'll have virtually unlimited resources at their disposal, and therefore no reason to interact with us except to ascertain whether or not we are a threat to their interests, and if so, find a way to remedy that situation.

You know, like altering human behavior through the introduction of foreign chemicals or alteration of environment and weather, causing early tribes to divide and change physiologically over time. Perhaps this was in the interest of other research groups showing up and expressing an interest in various "what-ifs" that looked possible at the time. Might as well experiment while decimating the planet as a preemptive measure. Just to be certain, sterilize nearby worlds by blowing one of them up into a convenient source of projectiles and vaporizing half the atmosphere of the other.

From what I hear human genetic material is already known to be extraterrestrial in nature and we're getting close to participating in some larger interplanetary stuff as we get close in on transhumanism, GMO humans, etc.

I'm sure that the governments of the world would risk annihilation by an alien race by trying to destroy a ship. They would rather die than allow their cattle the opportunity to escape.

Holy fuck cletus you sure went off the deep end

Ayyys=demons
Bluebeam=making us think demons are ayys making us try to defend us physically leavin us unprotected since we dont understand the spiritual nature of the threat and its ongoing for decades

Man, this is some spooky shit to think about.
>extra dimensional, not extra terrestrial
>they'll have it their way, but only for a short time
>There's a single force in this world that keeps them at bay, but it'll be taken out soon
Care to elaborate on these topics?

Pajeets will pajeet even in the space age

I think it would be cool if the aliens came to earth for humans to have sex with them. I wanna fuck space sluts.

This but unironically.
Pic related.

If they make it into a "Jesus descends upon the chosen's temple" act, you can bet your ass they do not in any way have your best interests in mind.

I think we're some kind of disease they've been fighting for countless millennia, and we somehow keep spreading from system to system. This is probably an experiment looking for a way to trap us wherever we pop up.

We should accept alien refugees. But only if they are brown

most plausible non-ayylmao theory is the failed rocket.
matches the spiral + parabolic arc

It doesn't matter what we do or think, what matters is their plan.

Aliens are demons or fallen angels(nephilim in the Bible).
Think of all the (((media))) does with predictive programming, how many shows "predicted" 9/11, the top writers are in on it. A lot of high level (((people))) are with the "illumanti", or synagogue of Satan( fake Jews see Revelation 2:9 and 3:9) .
All the alien movies, what happens, we the humans team up to defeat the aliens.
THis is one theory, but if the government stages an alien attack with the demonic tech (been hinted at with no one knows how we built the pyramids and that aliens have visted before), what better way to unite humanity as one people, one government one law than alien attacks? This is the new world order in the Bible. Maybe after we "find" (((alien tech))) that grants us "imoortality" and all we have to do is accept the mark of the beat (essentially transhumanism, think of all the transhumanism agenda being pushed).
There is a lot more, and other theories, but they could all mesh soon enough. THe book of Revelation and Protocols of Zion is the guide book for the "elite or illumanti, go by many names", they are forcing God's hand to bring the anti-Christ. Why? They believe Satan will previal.
Does this all sound crazy?? Maybe so, but always remeber, it's not what you or me think, it's what the (((people in power))) think. We truely are goyim if you can't see past all the lies.

>First_Kerbal_Launch.webm

>god
God is lie you stupid nigger

Pretty simple really.
If they are peaceful it's real.
If they aren't, it's fake and gay.

Yeah, i also think that earth is an experiment, but my theory is that they are breeding us to a point that we achieve some kind of level of inteligence/understanding of reality and then they just wipe us out/take us to some other planets/have kinky space sex with us. This is based on the theory that earth was destroyed five(?) times already

>Kekistan flag
>deluded atheist
kek.
Do you believe in absolute truth in the world? Or is all truth subjective (an absolute statement in itself). ?

Other way around.

There is no afterlife, pleas stop kidding yourself. This is the one time you'll be able to make a difference in anyone's life, and laying your worries to rest with the idea that "demons" and "hell" exist, and by extension there is a loving god who rules over "heaven" for "good believers" will just make you complacent. It is a fiction designed to waste your time.

Its just an illusion, and they've been pasting their idiotic symbolism all over the place. Both sides are puppets to the same masters.

They're assholes, regardless. But, go ahead and sit around contemplating what you'll do with all your treasures in heaven.

>From what I hear human genetic material is already known to be extraterrestrial in nature and we're getting close to participating in some larger interplanetary stuff as we get close in on transhumanism, GMO humans, etc.
Nothing new under the sun, genetic engineering and manipulation is old hat. "You shall become as God". It could be used for good, but man is wicked to the core. It won't stop at curing cancer, or improving the human condition. It'll be distorted into a clusterfuck of abominable proportions, but that's the price of progress™
I'd rather go off the deep end than spend my life wandering why we live in such a fucked up world. There are coincidences, but there are also conspiracies. To deny the existence of either is to deny reality. The hard part is filing through all the noise and garbage, answers are out there if you really want to know, but I won't say that I'm correct. I don't know anything, I can only suspect.
One will come in his own name, that's who you need to watch out for. Pride comes before the fall.

Yeah. My reading on it as far as I know is that they're watching and waiting to see whether or not humanity manages to evolve spiritually before getting too dangerous with its tech or whether we basically morph into a self-replicating force of self-destruction.

I guess I should just worry about all my shekles then? Are you a Jew by any chance?
Salvation isn't about being a good person, or joining a church, it's about faith only in Jesus.
What is true and false? see pic related
THe only truth is Jesus
>“Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.” (John 14:6)

Fucking magnets, man

I'm an electrical engineer, I am quite familiar with both magnets, electricity and electromagnets.
All these scientists were Christians and probably literal Bible believers (as you should be).

Yep. Be aggressive and opportunistic about implementing your world view. Or, you can sit around and let others do that to you in the name of your savior with the obviously Spanish name.

Don't quote fiction if you want to ascribe credibility to your platform.

The comfort you derive from laying your trust in a "savior" is just a feeling of you letting yourself off the hook for being a complacent nobody. The world is eating you alive, and you let it draw you further into its mouth with this make-believe figure of light.

"But son, my adversary tells only lies, and I tell only the truth." The reality is: They're fabrications, their hypothetical characterizations have literally no logical reason to care about you, and you are being destroyed.

>when we do

oh you sweet summer child

As we know how vast the distance between planets and systems are, if any alien race meets us on this planet; we are dead. As they either have the ability to subvert physics as we know it, or can travel exceedingly long distances extremely quickly. Both options mean orders of magnitude higher level of technological advancement. If previous history on this planet tells us anything about life, is that those with technological superiority will seek to use it to subjugate.

It would for the most part have a uniting effect on the planet, especially if the first part of this post is correct. As it no longer becomes an internal fight between the species, but a fight between "Us" and the aliens. Just as 9/11 showed, in times of advesity people will put aside their petty differences to attack a greater foe.

Are you one of these peopple who think aliens are among us and that the government is lying to you. And that area 51 is a secret alien base or whatever bullshit conspiracy theorists like to tout? I can't think of what disinformation is being put forth in this regard.

I think it will pretty much go like when Europeans found north america

I'm a Christian at heart, but one that doesn't just shirk away questions that are hard to answer. The Bible truly has answers in each of it's passages. Whether what I say is true or not is for someone to take into prayer, and search the scriptures to see if what I claim is true.
When a book written two millennia ago outlines the world as we see it today, it's either a huge ass coincidence, being used as a guide by those in control, or was written or inspired by something that can see the future or calculate probabilities in ways that we can't even imagine as being possible.
I'm not being cryptic to be an asshole, but so many dismiss Christianity and the answers it provides simply based on the fact that it is Christianity. You can't force someone to come to conclusions, you can only lead them to points where the might say "This might have some merit".
The Bible is clear in that the world we live in is more than what we see. The Spiritual realms are simply just extra dimensions that we can't perceive.
Jesus gave the Church authority over the powers of Evil. Born-again Christians have power over "Aliens".
"Behold, I give you the authority to trample on serpents and scorpions, and over all the power of the enemy, and nothing shall by any means hurt you." Luke 10:19
There is talk of a restrainer in Revelation, this thing that makes it so that the forces of Evil can't reveal themselves. There's debate on what the restrainer is, whether it's a powerful Angel, or God himself. In a sense, it is God himself, through the authority that he gives those that believe in him, that are a part of the Body of Christ, the Church. Once the Church is removed, then Evil doesn't have to worry about being commanded or subdued.

It goes like this:

> Oh, look, its this crap again. On 3 planets this time.
> Nuke Mars
> Obliterate Phaeton
> Fuck around with Earth, fatten them up until they can't eat any more, then let them rot.
> Meanwhile, we've learned a thing or two about dealing with them in the future

religious jihad against aliens
maybe we get probably enslaved

>Joe Rogan podcast
>Neil de Badass Tyson
>talking about Hawking's fear of aliens
all you need to know.

I hope it happens soon. I'm bored as hell

>when we do make contact with aliens
>what is the Fermi Paradox
You'll never need to worry kiddo, read and learn: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fermi_paradox

Thank you for standing up for your faith while it becomes less and less popular to do so. Just keep in mind, mockers do not hate you, but the one you represent. May you be blessed.