How come latinos who aren’t black are allowed to say nigga (lil pump, takashi69...

How come latinos who aren’t black are allowed to say nigga (lil pump, takashi69, ebro from hot97 are few examples) but wh*Toids and Asians aren’t allowed by black people/American society?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/wuDx6_PLIVk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I call them niggers. Also, I have no idea who the people you referenced are.

>lil pump, takashi69, ebro from hot97
So glad I don't know who any of these individuals are

Also doesn't talk to girls lmao

Because its not about skin color its about how hard you are nigga

You idiot read the entire text. Ffs you pol apes live under a rock and are backwards for this question. Im heading to Sup Forums

Because latinos, who a lot of blacks hate, are also the only ethnicity blacks have any respect for/fear of.

6/10

A Latino named takashi?

They are terrified of whites. Any organization makes them flip a bitch.

They look Mestizo 56% Le Face

everyone is allowed to say nigga its called freedom of speech . and in any liberal country it is a protected right guaranteed by law.

In theory.

because the hispanics would destroy the niggers in a race war and the niggers know it.
theyve got drug cartels and nice guns.
niggers have baggy pants and no work ethic.

Because spics are a lighter skin nigger.

whites are allowed to say nigga. I call the blacks in my gym nigga all the time and its not weird.

>Sup Forums
youtu.be/wuDx6_PLIVk

no dude , in practice .
you can go to anyone you want and say nigger all you want .

until a violent nigger punches you in the jaw

No chaim he's saying if a white person rapper was saying nigger on their songs it would be shit on.

your race ethnicity skin color or sex is irrelevant to the reaction to whatever you say senpai,words dont change their meanings because of the skin color of whoever says them.

that's a very silly idea .

Because spics carry knives.
They cut you man. They cut you real bad.
You'll see.
Talk shit. Get slit.