Canada Thread: Get in here Leafs

Fellow leafs how do we take our country back?

My two cents are we need to retake Canadian Nationalism from the leftists. They have created this weird fucking anti-American nationalism where our national pride comes from not doing what the yanks do. Every time I hear someone say they are proud to be a Canadian because of free health care or gun control I fucking gag.

Any other suggestions?

>Inb4 A. Fucking. Leaf.

>Inb4 Le 62% face

Other urls found in this thread:

translate.google.ca/translate?sl=fr&tl=en&js=y&prev=_t&hl=en&ie=UTF-8&u=http://www.tvanouvelles.ca/2017/12/12/des-femmes-exclues-dun-chantier-a-proximite-dune-mosquee&edit-text=
youtu.be/pKSjTV_gG-A
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Traitor !.
I hope you get mauled by a moose.

Helicopter rides at all uni’s

canada is 62 percent? LOLOLOL

Also get rid of the CBC,

Colonial nationalism was a meme meant to destroy our links with each other. We need an Anglo superstate that spans across the world.

I have a suggestion.
Support the NDP.
Support the most radical leftists you can find.
Support people who will assemble White Privilege Squads, made up of radical SJW uni students, who will go door to door, demanding all Whites deconstruct their White Privilege. Conditions have to be so radical that the Conservative Party is not seen as a viable solution (which of course, they aren't).
The pendulum has to swing a lot further left before it's worth swinging it right...

Maybe if you ever actually left your computer you'd realise how stupid this is

What is there to be proud of about Canada?

Canada is the country with the easiest existence ever and it's not even that successful. Pathetic.

This is now a snowfrog thread
GTFU leafags

You give total control to the frogs.

If Trudeau or any other lefty faggot gets elected again I'm gonna bomb a mosque.

No, let them stay. We clearly need to guide them or they will run off the cliff to their doom

No m8
I bet you live in Alberta you oilcuck.
You probably voted for Stephen Harper.
People never assemble for mass movements when they're fat, dumb and happy. That's why we won't see Wiemar conditions ever again, under this program. The kikes learned their lesson. So we need to push their agenda for them, even farther than they would take it, so far that RWDS would be a reasonable solution to the madness, even to the most cucked Christian Boomerfag.

Maybe you can start with uranium one and expose corrupt politicians like we did. Traudick's hands are dirty.

2woke4me

Need to start small scale. Start local groups. Make videos. All things I never do but should.
This is a big issue.
This could work. Kind of liking burning out the disease but could kill the patient.
Here is a people who know how to preserve culture.

Hahahahahahahah. Alt right tears. So tasty. Canada is liberal. Your daughters will marry hockey playing Muhammads.

>support the ndp
>support the extreme left

jewhands.jpg

That's the risk...But the patient's practically already dead...You've gotta break a few ribs doing CPR or it won't bring them back to life...

I am seriously considering starting a countermovement to combat implicit leftism but how can it take in a country filled with virtue signalling losers? It’s blackpilling me like crazy lately

Some will. Others will be raised well. They will reject your lefty dogma and convince your sons to betray your dreams.

To bad Quebec, the muslim drama was not true. TVA really fucked it up this time

translate.google.ca/translate?sl=fr&tl=en&js=y&prev=_t&hl=en&ie=UTF-8&u=http://www.tvanouvelles.ca/2017/12/12/des-femmes-exclues-dun-chantier-a-proximite-dune-mosquee&edit-text=

I can't help but imagine some fat, hairy, unibrowed sand nigger just sitting there on his computer in Tunisia, attempting to make a joke that in his sub 60 IQ mind made some sort of sense.

We don't like you shit skins here on Sup Forums, why do you even bother to come here?

>HURR DURR LE MEMES AND BANTER LEL

My race is on the brink of extinction, the greatest countries the world has ever seen are about to go to shit because people from third world shit holes like yours are flooding into them and the majority of my race is brainwashed to the point that we collectively are ok with it. I have every reason to be salty when I see retards like you on here, get out shit skin you ARE NOT WELCOME HERE!

No, apparently the owners of the mosque claimed that it never happened, but Arabs are liars so you can't trust them

the numbers shit is pretty lame. like faggots getting excited about 69 or 420

I would have actually signed up for a Sup Forums Gold Account and upvoted your post if you had mentioned something about the jooz who are bringing them here...

Building networks. I have wanted to make videos for some time. Even bought a Mic but just haven't gotten around to it. Fuck, I have been coming to 4 chan for god knows how long and have posted about 8 times. Plus I red pill people hard in my life. I am lucky though, I for some reason people still like me despite hating my views.

Fuck the CBC
Fuck the LCBO
Fuck the TTC
Fuck the Gardiner and the DVP
Fuck anything north of Bloor

Good shit.

how do we take our country back I ask?

By being the people we all are, disregarding the fallacy that is our weak non European heritage. Join the council or European Canadians

.eurocanadian.ca

>don't be a cuck and have as many children as your most recent ancestor with the most children

I come from two pure European families who had both over 12 siblings, and we have one mulatto out of us all and he's the only piece of garbage in prison or with a crazy record let alone nigger tier performance throughout every life event he has ever had. the stupid coon chased a jewish lady up the street with a knife, that's ONE GENERATION OF NIGGER GENES.

hes not related to me as far as I'm concerned because there is no nigger in me or any of my cousins besides this mongoloid my "EMCEE" "DJ" cousin had that stupid fuckin cunt legit ruined my entire massive family

>retake Canadian Nationalism
Implying Anglo Canadians ever had a Canadian nationalistic identity at all unless your a Quebecois there's no Canadian culture or identity to take back.

ur retarded.

ur social studies classes in grade school did well
brainwashed fag ur name probably actually is Justin

I HAVE NEVER MET A GOOD PERSON IN CANADA NAMED JUSTIN

Newfies, Natives, the French, rural country folk still have culture.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

THIS IS WHY PEOPLE COME HERE.

Oh and im white. Just love hearing you alarmist wimps squeal.

"My race the greatest race, my high iq, my fellow whites are brainwashed, nobody on facebook shares my xenophobic beliefs, clash of civilizations, muslims, blacks, jews, zomg they are fucking our women"

You are so pathetic. This place is a comedic madhouse of pussies.

We wuz vikingz!!!

So prior to to the 1980s you think Canadian cities had little Britain, Ireland and Germany neighborhoods?

Even if you're right about there being no culture (which is actually impossible, culture is how people in a society interact with each other) there's no reason we should be filling the country with actual dangerous cultures.

u forgot to change ur meme flag commie

cut ur hair for once

DAILY REMINDER:
December 7 2014 7:10pm
A former university of Ottawa student now a Muslim convert spends six minutes on camera railing against the Canadian government and promising his former countrymen will be “indiscriminately targeted”.
Jun 15, 2016
ISIS 'kill list' includes names of 151 Canadians.
November 13, 2014 1:45 pm
ISIS leader threatens Canada, says it will fight to the last man in audio recording
Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi, the leader of ISIS, said in an audio recording released Thursday the group will fight to the last man.

He specifically singles out the United States and its allies Europe, Australia and Canada as “stumbling between fear, weakness, inability, and failure.”
11/22/17(Wed)
Trudeau sparks outrage with plan to ‘reintegrate’ ISIS terrorists into Canada
>The government revealed in late 2015 that some 180 individuals “with a nexus to Canada” had joined Islamic terrorist groups overseas, and an additional 60 had come back to Canada, according to a report by CBC’s Evan Dyer.

PART II
Offences Against Public Order
Treason and other Offences against the Queen’s Authority and Person

Marginal note:High treason

46 (1) Every one commits high treason who, in Canada,

(a) kills or attempts to kill Her Majesty, or does her any bodily harm tending to death or destruction, maims or wounds her, or imprisons or restrains her;

(b) levies war against Canada or does any act preparatory thereto; or

(c) assists an enemy at war with Canada, or any armed forces against whom Canadian Forces are engaged in hostilities, whether or not a state of war exists between Canada and the country whose forces they are.

you didn't even say "sorry"...
Now my feelings are hurt.

Of fuck off you dumb cunt, i would die fighting for Canada, you and your kind will probably sell out and side with the burgers when things get serious.

You're a whining mentally weak Traitor with no principals, that's what you are.

My race isn't the greatest but it's unique and has a right to exist. Same goes for my culture.

All races and cultures on Earth are allowed to live homogeneously but we're not?

wanna die for Canada?

let me slit your throat at the tomb of the unknown soldier

fucking roach, I will never trust your kind after
all ive seen you do to eachother with these two eyes

Anybody from Ottawa here?
I hate literallly living in ZOG.

Wow, I must really be outta touch with the real Canadian situation. I live in rural bc and it is comfy as fuck. Extremely white, beautiful clean nature, fishing hunting. I own property and houses. Good employment. If Canada is fucked then I'm not seeing it

And what would you be fighting for? Freedom? Fight for your own country. You are literally talking about fighting for a foreign country yet you call me a traitor (which again I don't understand whether it was directed at OP or me), inferior IQ humor I'm assuming.

then move to the cost already...........

If "your" race and your "country" is going to shit because of people you claim are inferior to you..what does it say about your little theory?

If as you losers believe, jews and muslims have brainwashed 90 percent of you aryan godmen into being "feminist liberal cucks" what is so superior about you?

Also you didnt invent a fucking thing. The weakest people need to use their culture ethnicity or religion as a means of pride. Be proud of yourself. As an individual. Unless you invented the airplane and antibiotics and the internet. Furthermore most of the western inventions were on the back of chinese persian indian arabian egyptian etc science.

No wonder logical people like gavin mcinnes have distanced themselves from you alt right gaylords.

ALL COASTAL WHITE PLACES ARE WHITE AS SHIT WHY DONT WE UNDERSTAND THIS. YOU WORK FROM THE PORTS TO THE PRAIRIES AND WE OWN OUR COUNTRY I COULD CRY MY FELLOW LEAFS ARE INSANE WAKE UP GOYIM

> canadian nationalism

wait til the immigrants head your way; if youre sufficiently remote you might die first, but your kids (if you have any) will see it

Let the country die already, who can should move to the US or some other not-completely-cucked-yet place and let chinks make this a foreign territory

PUT YOUR GEO LOCATION UP YOU FUCKIN FAGGOT HAHAHAH

Wow. An intelligible response. Finally. Your race isnt the best. You can live homogenously. Not on native american land ie usa canada australia. Go to latvia.

And come to think of it, when it suits them they pretend to be American.

For example they'll defend nigger to the death even though they've had no presence or significance here in almost all of our country's history, they'll pretend Donald Trump is their president just because it's the in thing now to shit on him and they'll all pretend they came from crime infested ghettos and lived in the big bad mean streets of Montreal or Toronto. Then they'll start praising Canada for having strict gun control, the double standard of this country is astounding.

>Of fuck off you dumb cunt, i would die fighting for Canada
You mean Israel

leaf reporting in

I concur with this post.

Didn't Trudeau say we have no culture? Swarms of chinks sure don't help

lmao Asians = natives to Canada

More native to canada than anglosaxons. Lmao

Also you alt right losers love azns. Hentai anime big japanese tits..amirite???

If natives are asians you luh you sum azns

ur a nigger ur a nigger even if ur not a nigger

> you are a nigger

I'm a Canadian born citizen you shithead.

Dumb cunt, everyone one kow what you're about, you're dumb weird antisocial fags whom no one can take seriously in real life, not even the vast majority of "their own race" so they come here to /pol and LARP as "Canadian patriots".

Slash my throat eh ?

Fucking traitors, you deserve the Guillotine .

I agree with these 2 gentlemen 100%

If two european ethnic groups cannot even get along without separation a la language/relatively more powerful province of quebec vs "non unique" provinces, then thats just the canary in the coal mine for how all these new ethnicities will turn out.

How long until BC is so Chinese that the rest of canada needs signs in three languages?

t. fakest country on earth

Immediately to anger. Only a trait of nigger shitskin Canadians.

>says the A-holes after trying to assimilate Quebec and the indians
Im voting Trudeau so he can finish these fucks off

Immediately to racism. Only a trait of neckbearded basement vikangz.

so ur Canadian cause u were born here lmao

lemme mail order a pregnant lady right quick

stupid roach, lmao why u in the middle east nigga
and I'm a traitor you stupid sand person I don't give a flying fuck if u were born in a snowstorm youll always be a sandnigger to every white person here

I'm a Canadian born citizen , Visiting family in Tunisia.

>why are you using jewish words
>racism
>pretending a sandperson came up with equality

wew

says the guy living in a fake country

I agree 100 percent. Im a canadian of european descent and i find the losers on pol and stormfront to be useless losers.

They hate everything. Even white women. The are antisocial losers. Triggered by seeing girls they could never get with people of color.

Get off your laptops. Stop playing wow. Go into politics. Convince all of us brainwashed whites how wrong we are.

No

Instead you guys will sit around and jerk off into empty soda cans in your mums basement. You have no policy. No politics. Just shitskin, nigger, kike, gook, etc

Im pretty sure none of you speak like that at the dinner table or your mum would smack you.

Wannabe viking losers.

I could understand having pride in the health care if it was good but it fucking sucks.

>youtu.be/pKSjTV_gG-A
its all fake here m8
but culture isn't.

What's racism?

Faisal Hussein al-Awani is not a Canadian name, dumbfuck. You're not a Canadian, you're a foreign devil.

>If as you losers believe, jews and muslims have brainwashed 90 percent of you aryan godmen into being "feminist liberal cucks" what is so superior about you?

I don't actually believe this but I know a significant portion of people on the far right do. I think whites have been brainwashed to be passive to injustices against their race.

No I didn't invent anything you're absolutely correct, I don't even claim to be particularly smart. I do however have a deep seeded love for cultures created by white people and I hate seeing them go down the tubes.

I agree with you on individualism too, but in my eyes individualism is a pinnacle of American culture, a culture created by whites.

So name what exactly Canadian culture and identity you aspie. And I want more then huurrr duurrrr being white hurrrr duurrrr Tim hortons maple syrupzzz and hockey

We are fucked. Our country is well beyond any sort of redemption. Feeding yourself and your family while trying to be self sustainable is the only way to overcome the rising flames.

we should be making memes, and pushing them on twittter using cute canadian girl accounts. You know, the shit we are already good at?

>reads entire comment thread

health care and gun control are good, so I guess just stop being a dumbass

but they wuz Carthaginians and sheeeit

post atleast 6 times and I will gladly tell you

OKAY downtown bourgeoisie, why don't you ride the Go train to old cummer station you fagmatron

>Go to latvia.

If all of Europe was homogeneous I would agree with you. But all of western Europe is filled to the brim with minorities from the third world.

Here in the white countries of the new world I think we should do our best to get along with the natives who have every right to be here. That doesn't mean fill the country up with non native non whites from all corners of the globe. If my great great great great grand parents broke into a house and killed it's owners, then through generations built the house into a magnificent mansion which is where I now live, I'm not going to happily hand the mansion over to anyone because of what my fore fathers did. Look at all the work we've done to it.

I have no problem with white people, and desu, my best friends are white, and i consider myself a conservative person who don't agree with liberals and leftist on many things ..

But, boy, when i see someone who call them selves Candians and pulling this traitor LARPing by siding with the burgers or whatever other side gainst their own home, that really pisses me off.

"Never Take sides Against the Family"

Canada cannot do better until Trudeau is out of office. After he is out we can push Canadian values and nationalism. We need our Trump, a strong leader who will fight for the rights of the people and be tough on immigration and terrorism unlike Trucuck.

BRO UR FAMILY IS FROM A DESERT

bc,alberta, sask and yukon should split into west canada
then purge the bc government
fuck ontario

>Finish these fucks off

No. This isn't how we should think. We should support all white people, cultures and countries. I live in Montreal and it is by far the most cucked city in Canada. Trudeau would ruin Quebec further just as he will the roc.

You're lucky us whites decided to allow you immigrate here.

>our Trump
Yes, good goy

> R E D D I T S P A C I N G

>C U C K F L A G

The core identity of canadians is to look down on americans and quebecers and the celebration of meaningless marketing gimmicks like tim hortons, hockey and mounties.

Thank you for the intelligent response. I genuinely appreciate it.

Im European originally. I live in Canada. I just dont agree our western cultures are going down the tube as you put it.

If it infact is though..wouldnt that be a social and cultural form of natural selection?

If you are against so called white cultures going down the tube, why arent you against other cultures going down the tube as well?

Dont you see a correlation between the global shitstorm caused by our western countries and the liberalization of said countries. Also we are the reason people are coming to the west to be prosperous.

How can we ruin peoples countries and boss them around for 100s of years, then scream bloody murder when our chickens come home to roost.

Next time you see a vietnamese, iraqi or african person. Ask yourself what led to their country being so bad that they come here. Is it just what pol considers a low shitskin iq..or did western foreign policy have anything to do with that?

You cant celebrate and laugh at us westerners fucking up other countries and cultures, then cry about ours changing as a result.