Why are Americans so inept at building?

An african mud hut is more aesthetic than their cardboard mcmansions

Other urls found in this thread:

har.com/9962-wing-street/sale_75694591
har.com/20714-dappled-ridge-way/sale_48681441
har.com/19607-twilight-falls-lane/sale_42754030
har.com/2807-intrepid-trl/sale_94916040
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

That home is amazing. There are many such cases. Beautiful!

I just want a cabin in the mountains away from all the city fags moving to my state

Eh? Its modern style housing.
This shit inst just in america a majority of europe is adopting this style as well.
Not that its good thing but this post is just so odd.
>OP is a faggot

Has something to do with low IQ

picture is from my home town.

>a majority of europe is adopting this style as well.

either this is bait or you are seriously retarded

That's the ugliest zebra I've ever seen.

>Why are Americans so inept at building?
Our structures look plain due to capitalism. I'm not an anti-capitalist.
But in a capitalist society everything is about profit. That being the case things are built the cheapest possible for the most profit.
In most European countries your nations were under some kind of monarchy rule or likewise in the past. The driving force behind architecture and much else was not simply greed. Decrees were made that building be built beautiful to glorify empires etc etc.
This is not the case with America because it has always been purely capitalist, and only ever motivated by profit in the private sector.

>$1.2 mil
>Euros being this delusional
I've seen 6 bd, 3 bath houses exactly like this going for 250K in my city. Yeah, we know we're not going to use all that room when we buy it, but it's nice to have it.

I fucking hate Europeans because of this board.
I wish I still thought you were all somehow a little bit more cultured, but you're just as scummy as the rest of us.

>adopting
that's the key word colgate
the buildings you posted have been around for a long time, doesn't mean new shit isn't being built elsewhere

These American mini mansions have long triggered me too. They look gaudy but cheap at the same time. It's probably because America has no real architectural history of their own. I mean, just look at Washington DC and other monumental American buildings. Pillars and domes - grandeur lmao! Fake and forced.

Show a listing

>Expecting burgers to into aesthetics

Wew lad.

>muh first floor
Fucking ground floor

shut up mutthut

mcmansions are fucking low IQ

Architecture thread

England master race

Only in meme country Belgium you can find ogre beast looking properties like in OPs pic..

In the rest of Europe you won't find that.

>in my city

Fuck off ignorant cunt. Honestly surprised people as dumb as you exist.

>America has been around for less than 300 years
HAHA SO UNCULTURED GET SOME HISTORY WHY DON'T YOU HAVE CASTLES

that's not 1.2 million it's like 150k and it's mostly used to house niggers in texas that's why it's so shitty in design. if you look up that video of the police officer tackling the black girl in the bikini you'll see these houses in the background.

That building is older than my country....

>meanwhile in civilised and cultured society

so that's a valid reason to build Mcmansions out of plywood ?

Called a "Mc Mansion".
Yeah, they're shit, for people with more money than brains.

Looks pretty comfy tb h

me arketecture student me post smarter than u images me think know about arcetecture

ICF is the best building material. And with the canadian lumber tariffs the price is about the same.

burgers btfo

meanwhile in england 1.3 million dollars for this

genuinely ugly
fucking disgusting
>europeens so fucking poor they have to hold onto dilapidated relics because no money to build anything new
the beauty of a mansion comes from its garden btw which is the only reason depressing brown castles with ugly spikes all over them look appealing

>let me educate you on european architecture

I love mcmanshionhell, its a shame the author is a complete DSA potatobrain
>abolish capitalism
>also donate me some money because capitalism

>bong
>being an authority on aesthetics
You're not one to talk, Nigel. If life were a video game, then the developers became lazy and mashed Ctrl + V when creating the architecture of modern-day Britain.

Someone post that autistic German piping picture

And this is why you don't mix post-modernism with buildings.
That shit is just hideous

Europeans will take anything about Americans and make it a dick swinging contest

Feels bad man. Its not 1.3 million but its still ridiculously expensive, And I'm one of the higher earners in the country. Need to get out soon

Unfortunately most Europeasn on this board haven't come to the realization yet that there is legitimate US government shills in every single thread trying to keep up the morale and the propaganda that "MUH MERICA GREATEST COUNTRY". They appear at the top of every single thread because they monitor by creation date in the catalog.

I love America but there isn't much I can do when the government is more interested in lying to people than taking criticism as valid. Doubling down on your lies and deception only turns people off.

Because the majority of those homes are built of show homes. Which have a spaces and designs slapped together to show off products like indoor fountains and retarded staircases.

this is heaven; a beautiful, rightfully arrogant garden for a homely, modest estate. spiky, colorful, and distracting flair on the building itself will only degrade the aesthetic.

that looks like a disaster. where does the elevator go?

I agree the UK is worse than America in pretty much every conceivable way. But I think America is objectively inferior to mainland Europe.

>random shit castle
>greatest engineering feat in history

Yeah her commentary would be perfect if not for the #resist bullshit. Even so that stuff seems to be at a minimum for now so I check in from time to time.

Imagine being so used to 800 year old stone huts that you get angry and jealous at someone for having a nice home.

>An african mud hut is more aesthetic than their cardboard mcmansions

Why do you suck at english. That's not how you use the word aesthetic.

>An african mud hut is more aesthetically pleasing than their cardboard mcmansions

or

>An african mud hut has more aesthetic value than their cardboard mcmansions

I'm literally shaking, god bless Americans

You Europeans are really dumb, in case you haven't noticed the US government has been purposely targeting the things about Europe that make it better than America.

Previously you had a better social net for the common man and low crime, so America decided to import millions of shitskins to ruin that for you.

Don't be surprised when the CIA and such targets your architecture next.

Because paying a million euros for some centuries old tiny apartment hole in the wall in Paris or London (fast becoming mega shitholes) is so fucking superior? Here in middle America we can actually build decent homes for reasonable prices (lot of cheap spic labor helps this, at least they are good for that...what are all those muzzies going to do you, faggot, besides rape your women?).

>HEY BRANDENE, LITS GIT US ONE O THEM SPANGLY NEKKID PEOPLE STATUES
>OK cleetus, folks sho will know we'z classy then.

>this absolute rip off and appropriation of European antiquity

in ireland too. why the fuck do they do this? why not even paint them different colors? are bongs so pathetic that they can't handle individualism?

Its true though, Europe is adopting Modern style architecture.
I work in construction management.

abdul.. easy on the memes

Not that user, but it's not unheard of. Texas has an amazing housing market.

har.com/9962-wing-street/sale_75694591
har.com/20714-dappled-ridge-way/sale_48681441
har.com/19607-twilight-falls-lane/sale_42754030
har.com/2807-intrepid-trl/sale_94916040

Who needs aesthetic architecture when you're the most successful, powerful, and sought after nation in the world. Stay jelly.

its whats on the inside that counts.

looks tacky,.. money can't buy you taste.

C O P E
O
P
E

Then why not make the thing a featureless rectangle?

Was this house designed by Uncle Adolf?

>In the rest of Europe you won't find that.
There are entire threads of Europeans posting pics and ranting at the absolute shitty houses and apartments that are being built.

stop calling it "architecture", it's not. it's cheap shit that's built as quickly and cheaply as possible so corporations can maximize their profits. none of it is done out of "glory" or for love of country, it is only done out of what will generate the quickest profits for some international shareholders. it's ugly as fuck

they're already doing shit like that

Somehow that would work if it was full of chinamen

I live in a McMansion AMA 3,000square feet of bliss

Like your broke-ass wouldn't jump at the first opportunity to live in such a house. Enjoy your tiny, ancient, mold-infested slums in Europoorland, you limey faggot. There's nothing more pretentious than an architecture snob.

That home is likely better built than American McMansions. I'm in newly but homes often. No studs in walls, fake baseboards, foundation issues in brand new house, windows don't shut right, doors off balance, fake window panes (plastic divider in single pane window), fake tiles in bathroom, fake granite in kitchen, ridiculous design like OP's pic, all for $2.8M

Is this an architecture thread?
Pic related is the most beautiful house in my area that isnt a palace.

I know, It sucks.
I've been in meeting with "Architects" and asked them what they were thinking when designing these shit boxes.

I usually get a smug come back.

Unironically better than Mcmansions, looks like 1920s European style