Why white woman don't date non-whites? Are they just racist?

Why white woman don't date non-whites? Are they just racist?
When you look at dating statistics, white girls are the least likely group to racemix. Meanwhile, white guys are fucking asians/latinas all the time.
Makes you think.

Other urls found in this thread:

heartiste.wordpress.com/2015/12/14/sweeps-week-discourse-on-the-psychology-of-mudsharks/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Sensible white women will not date anyone outside of their race. Any who do are lepers of the white race.

White woman are not special; due to hypergamy, all women marry up. Just happens to be that a white woman procreating with another race would be a downward movement unless the man is famous, an athlete or she's such a bad specimen thay she couldn't hope to nab a white man. Enter fat white women dating blacks and fit black women dating whites.

The difference isn't really high.

white guys are fucking latinas in america because spic girls can actually cook and be good house wives

pit whore

Hypergamy isn't a biological concept.
Fuck off to heartiste or r9k with your bullshit pseudoscience virgin.

I think Julia Roberts' niece is really cute.

Statistics dont translate to real life in this case. Almost every white woman in Jewmerica has fucked a nigger at least once.

i only date white women. sue me kikes

why are those feet not comfortably in my mouth?

Threadly reminder that all yellow-flag posters are literally insane.

--->

The only people that actually talked about racemixing in a negative way IRL were two very left leaning female friends of mine. Drunk AF they talked about how ugly africans are and how they are disgusted they are with one of the other women they know from helping refugees actually dating one.

They almost talked about how these people are more stupid than retards that are not allowed to go in public wihtout someone watching them.

The girl on the right is gorgeous and makes emma roberts look like a troll

Thanks for best Emma

White men are the most sexually desired racial group of any males, by all races, except for black women (lol no one wants niggresses anyway).

I know that there are good white women who still chose a non-white man.
But the average white men has a higher chance of getting a non-white women that is at the top of their race. When studies proof that white women choosing a non-white man are very low while the other way around it's still white men getting the best of the best what the world offers them lol

It's you specifically they don't want to date.

>white women don't date outside of their race
But they do so more than any other women

No, it's the opposite. Asian women are most likely by far to race mix, in some areas Asian women are dating more White men than Asian men.

ACKCHYUALLY

They are the least that date outsite their race(get's even clearer when you look at marriage and children).
Asian women are the most likely to prefer white men over anything else.
almost 40% don't even date asian men

Correct, white women are less likely than white men to marry nonwhite per capita. However, they fuck more distinct numbers of nonwhite men per capita than white men fuck nonwhite women. This, couples with telegony, makes white women bigger traitors to the white race at the end of the day.

>fucking asians/latinas all the time
kinda answering your own question arent you

they don't date they just fuck nonwhites

then when they reach their 30's they started to date and marry beta white providers

Black men smell, to begin with. I would never consider dating one because of this and a lot of other stuff.

Brown people are ugly desu

Why is emma almost 2d to me?

protip: Actual far-left women are lowkey the least likely to coalburn by far. Seriously, just get a nice hipster/goth/radfem/nerd gf who isn't slutty. They might go along with the minority agenda because they're told it's moral to do so but they secretly hate them.

Meanwhile all the alt-right tradthots are coalburners, riceburners, fucked Arabs, etc. lel

It's because blacks stink, Asians have bad breath, and Hispanics/Arabs are too rapey

t.real gril on internet

>Why white woman don't date non-whites?
They do. White men in America have the biggest trouble finding relationships. Non-white men on the other hand are guaranteed a white whore cock sleeve.

Ayyy

People tend to trust people who look like them more than people who don't.

>t.hapa subhuman

These "trad thot" thing seems to be an american problem right now.
The reason lefty women take care of these people are that deep down they know that they are unable and worth less and the only reason they coalburn is because in the left are almost only soyboys.

I've also thought that racemixing is more of an issue with white men than white women

Nope I'm a white virgin subhuman. Defend white women all you want but they ain't fucking us.

Because white men are the best, obviously.

The woman in blue has really fucking ugly and dry feet. What the fuck.

That's why most white men are single??? Retard

Blacks have really gross looking dicks and you KNOW they smell weird

It might be mostly an American thing, I don't know. The coalburning is more a thing among lower-class and fat women. I think it might be different outside the US because of the exotic factor, but we've been dealing with the blacks for so long that most people know what's up. I'm sure people from Europe and Canada will catch on soon enough.

But yeah if you get an (upper-class) left-liberal girl drunk here you'd be surprised the things you'll hear come out of her mouth about minorities if no one is there to judge her.

>most white men are single
Source or gtfo

>weird

That s strange way to describe shit

god i love that fluoride stare
you can see the thousand yard death stare creeping on her face
what is she, like one year from beeing a single mother and on handouts
man i love seeing this
its the best, happens all the time here, i fucking love it when whores destroy their life and then blame me.

My group of white friends are all virgins. Meanwhile the blacks I know have a harem of white bitches they keep at their heel on demand. Guess being a muscular, attractive, masculine black guy with a BBC is what gets women nowadays.

It’s ok to say they stink.

I think it is considering that it's a concept that deals in the sexual patterns of a biological being.

Got a source for this or did you pull some bullshit out of your ass?

>Why white woman don't

Nigger speak detected.

Neck yourself Sam-bo

White women are at the top of the global sexual food chain. All races want them, even the ugly ones if they're thin. In strictly practical terms for white women, mixing is always a step down which must be weighed against a POC man's relative looks, wealth and power.

White men only mix with Asians and Hispanics because many would be partnerless otherwise, because(as with so many other "white" things)they have no safe ethnic enclaves(unlike Asians/Latinos/Arabs) and are forced compete with the entire world's male population for the attention of hypergamous white women.

>circumstantial evidence
lol
I know tons of white guys married to white chicks with kids. You must live in NY city or something.

>Why white woman don't date non-whites?
Wtf? I’m a spic and most the women I’ve dated are white.

this

you should start writing online fan-fiction
with your imagination, id suggest the star wars community (or maybe my little pony)

It's true man, there are plenty of white virgins like me. You shitheads defend m'lady's white women honor and they never even talk to you lmao

>spic
30% of the US population. A slim majority of the women you meet should be white.

until white guys start rejecting white women coal burners it won't stop

/thread
The only white women dating niggers are low-tier trash hags and fatties. Also, white women date and marry Hispanic men 3% more than niggers. Literally no one wants nigger men and women.

Also, reminder that niggers are equal to Pajeets on Tinder.

rare

>When you look at dating statistics, white girls are the least likely group to racemix.
only because mexicans are counted as white.
you are subverted. just open your eyes and look at all the mongrels and couples

even her firend is like
get over yourself bitch

So Middle Eastern women are most desirable? Who knew?

Tinder stats say no

checks out

>Why white woman don't date non-whites? Are they just racist?
heartiste.wordpress.com/2015/12/14/sweeps-week-discourse-on-the-psychology-of-mudsharks/

Nobody likes to be shitted.com

Let's not forget whores and drug addicts. They will fuck anything to survive another day.