Why do you watch moeshit?

Why do you watch moeshit?

Other urls found in this thread:

desuarchive.org/a/search/text/"why do you still watch moeshit"/type/op/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

anime by definition is moeshit

Because I'm extremely depressed and cute shows about anime girls are the only thing stopping me from killing myself, other than playing games.

Why do you crossboard?

>moeshit

For the same reason you are a dick-sucking faggot: I like it.

TO FUCK AZUSA IN HER TIGHT ASS

because I'm a pathetic failure who just wants to feel warm and fuzzy inside

I don't.

/r/-ing that pasta about how moefags are like the knights of old who painted beautiful women on their shields to ride into battle

Only 5 months until summer break! Hang in there!

Why do you roasties constantly want to shatter the illusion that women can be worthwhile people and then demand we reinstate that illusion once it negativly affects you. Just fuck off.

Is like to hear their explanation as to why moeblobs aren't fully grown and naked.

Back to Sup Forums you go troll

define "moeshit"

CGDCT

I don't, last time I tried watching a thing described as moe I ended up being more depressed.

In what way?

Oh shit, I just realised I called my comrades "fags". Sorry, moebros.

For the same reason it exists. Life is shit and sometimes cute things make it less shit.

Because I like the warm and happy sensation they gave me

Because I like it Sup Forums-kun.

mind your own damn business

because im sad little fuck and this is only thing that to some extent makes me forget how fucking useless im am

Still breathing, eh? You really should stop, it's a bad habit.

Are moeshitters the lowest kind of anime viewers?
They advocate a genre which is basically killing the medium

>basically killing the medium

Explain.

They are basically copy paste shows, how one can differentiate one from the other is the real question

The worst thing is that some of these sell above average sometimes

are antimoeshitters analogous to women in that they claim to love a thing and then set about trying to change a thing to their ideal. are they, essentially, bitches?

Aren't most mecha and shounen shows copy-paste too? Nakama power, teenage Gary-Stu protaganist, training montage, final form, secret technique, etc.

Because Guts a qt!

anime has always been full of copy paste shows

Honestly if you want anything more complex than basic tropes anime isn't the place to find it

Great analogy. Really makes you ponder.

He's a spammer.
desuarchive.org/a/search/text/"why do you still watch moeshit"/type/op/

You must be one of those fags who only watches a few shows per season.
If you actually watch a decent amount of anime, you'll see that basically everything is copy-paste, in every genre and every demographic.

What if my favorite anime is Inferno Cop

>only watches a few shows per season

Yeah, because I like to fill in gaps from different eras or genres where I haven't seen much. Also because seasonal anime is pretty shit.

You do realise most of the anime you watch were seasonal anime once, right?

>Also because seasonal anime is pretty shit
You have to learn to appreciate shit.

No shit user. But picking a show from ~50 years of seasons is better than just taking whatever is airing right now.

So that I have a deeper emotional connection to characters like Azusa which enhances the immersion of fapping to her getting gangbanged.

>enhances the immersion of fapping to her getting gangbanged.
Cuck.