Its not White people who are the problem. Its WHITE MEN. Fuck white men...

Its not White people who are the problem. Its WHITE MEN. Fuck white men. White men should be castrated and turned into women, you guys are a danger to society and to yourselves. I wanna say "i cant fucking believe" you guys would vote for a disgusting piece of shit like Roy Moore. Good riddance to this white male, hopefully he will die of old age soon and the world will have one less white male in it.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Dkqps25iF0M
archive.fo/alZmy
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Fuck off with your fucking rural burger shit, no one gives a fuck.

GAS THE MUTT, BURGER RANGEBAN NOW

Day of the grill?

All white men should be turned into trannies

Come and do it yourself, tough guy. I'll put you down before you get within 300 yards.

youtu.be/Dkqps25iF0M

I agree 100%. This was a great day of defeat for rural white trash and racist and intolerant types all over. Roy Moore was a demon and child rapist.

archive.fo/alZmy

Please show me even a single piece of evidence against Roy Moore.

Are you one of those white trash gun nut types? Let me guess you drive a pickup truck. So tired of these obsolete nutjob types.

thank you user. Have a good holiday

You're going to be tied up, have your balls chopped off, and pumped full of estrogen, until you reach a point where you are ready to suck cock. Fuck you white trash

>Fuck white men

okay ape!

Answer me or you are literally a shill.

Might makes right
Your greatest enemy is your greatest teacher
Stay true souls of truth, the dawn is near

Nope. Plant controller for an electronics manufacturer. And I drive a new Cadillac. I am also tired of punks like you. In the ties to come, we will either be made into your slaves.....or fight back, and exterminate the leftists. My IQ is probably triple yours, and my annual tax bill is higher than your salary. I'll put my engineering degree and MBA up against your "studies" degree anytime.

>you drive a pickup truck.

Remember when liberals used to pretend they cared about the working class?

yes user im totally a shill, im probably george soros lol

>not addressing my argument
Shows that you have none.

>6% of niggers don't deserve the rope
I'm okay with this

>White people are such a proble-

The racial divide is clearer then ever before.
This has convinced me that niggers will never change and that race war is inevitable. Thanks, OP.

That pic is honestly terrifying

No proof to any of the accusations against Moore.

It truly makes my dick hard when I can completely shut down fag threads like this with redpills that you don't want people to see.

Stay-at-home Whites who got gaslit, demoralised, and bullied out of turning out are to blame for Alabama being stolen.

Not only was White (R) turnout down 680k from Trump in 2016, it was down around 320k from Sessions Senate election in 2010. Demoralisation campaigns based on gaslighting work to bully Whites into staying at home.

Where has OP gone?

kek, capcha is "nord council". Must be a sign.

>Tfw you live in America and have to vote for a pedophile (more specifically a creeper of teenage girls)and an obvious exploiter of religious sentiment for political power or else you feel bad for "supporting the killing of babies" and whatever else your pastor told you because the separation of church and state is against God's will and America was based on Judeau/Christian values gosh darnet

Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeehaaaaaaaawwwwww

im still here. I cant respond to all of your made up facts. Soon you will be castrated and made to suck black cock and you will enjoy it alt right soyboy

Rember to sage and report pharma shill threads. They do this on every single fucking board.

its not even possible for the nigs to control the election. when you subtract the convicted felons in alabma they are at native american levels

but sure lets pretend that less than 1/3 of the population is responsible for winning the election

pic related is from the alabama census web page. we wont get a update until 2020 is counted in early 2021

Does posting like that make you feel better little man? Does it make you feel powerful?

I only know one thing, and it's that you and the rest of you Trump dickriders just got
BTFO
T
F
O

>burger meme

This. White (((men))) Arent men

im actually a white female. I AM..THE MASTER RACE.

Fat roasties leave.

>I am unable to respond to your facts because I'm a retarded democrat who is immune to reality.

Good to hear my man. Always suspected as such, democrats are only able to make emotional arguments anyways. Keep it up my dude, you're gonna be a real star!

>running pic related as an actual candidate
What were Republicans thinking?

They don't get it. Fuck em'. If they push far enough, they'll learn the hard way.

Did you shart in the mart OP?