Is the USA or UK a better country to move to?

Thinking of leaving Italy for a better life somewhere else. Choices are between US and UK. Banker - so will get job at both places. Anyone have experience living in both?

depends, london is a horrid place to live and the whole UK is nogunz
if you have skills, i'd go to the US

Italians are not white, so go to USA

The UK is fucked.

Go to US.

It depends on what you want from where you live, the USA is a big place and areas can be so different they might as well be different countries.
Same goes for the UK but to a lesser extent.

Found the Jew again.

come to america brother
you will find it very easy to live and make money contrary to what you hear on here

You know you can still own firearms in the UK, you just can't own handguns.

The options are between London and Chicago, if that makes any difference. London offering slightly higher salary, but I guess the taxes will also be higher.

>tfw no Marzia gf
How are you supposed to cope?

fuck off

Compare cost of living in the US to cost of living in London. Living in London is a whole other tier than the rest of the UK btw.

Neither preferably.

The general expenses of London will be vastly higher than (suburban) Chicago

Living in the capital will cost more. That's pretty true across Europe.

>Kissing someone makes the person white
Ok Norgay

She looks so... odd. Like those sex dolls.

/ourboi/ Pews better put a baby in her belly soon.

usa
uk is fucked

Def Chicago then. If you’re really a banker then soon enough you’d be able to have enough money to get into one of the nicer areas, and can branch out from there. Also, I feel like America in general is more receptive to (european) immigrants than other Europeans countries are, but I don’t know

t. salty mick

As the pendulum swings, USA at the mo.

As someone who actually has experience living in both countries I have to say the USA is a better country to live in.
I find the United States is more business friendly, and it is easier to make more money. However you will be working longer hours in the United States. The U.K. is a much bigger alcohol culture than the U.S. so if you are into the drinking scene i suggest moving to the U.K.
U.S. cities are more exiting than British cities, and it always seems like there is something fun to do. In the U.K. I felt obligated to get massively drunk in order to have a good time.

American houses are much bigger, and their national parks are much better. If you are into the wildlife situation, I would suggest moving to the United States.

Finally if you are a racist fuck, it doesn't really matter where you move. The U.K. is statistically more white, and its those statistics are without a doubt true, based on what I saw. You can find all white neighborhoods in both countries. I think maine is like 90 percent white.

Yeah come to Stati Uniti mio fratello.

Soup?

Am leaning towards USA but why are people saying UK is fucked? It is more white than the US.

Disgusting

>implying you can compare anything we have here to what americans get

>Also, I feel like America in general is more receptive to (european) immigrants than other Europeans countries are, but I don’t know
Chicagoans will definitely be knocked out by meeting a rich Italian who doesn't work for the Outfit.

Where do you think?

Fuck off, we're full.

Chicagoan here, where in the city are you thinking about going to? There's a big difference between some of the neighborhoods. It's pretty nice, good pizza and hot dogs (don't put ketchup on them). The mayor is a dipshit though

New York is full of italians and bankers, nobody looks at you twice if your from another country, everything is open 24 hours public transportation probably an easier transition, if you get past high rent

London is fucked, the rest of the UK is still okay
but chicago is where real pizza comes from so you'd probably like it more there

> bigr iz bedr

You call pizza sauce soup?

>>implying you can compare anything we have here to what americans get
For the banker crowd, I'd imagine fine double double guns in exotic wood for taking pheasant and grouse would be pretty much the interest on either side of the pond, not more dakka hillbilly black guns.

t. tiny dick

Looked like tomato soup to me

Considering brexit if you move to the uk you might need to relocate in a couple of years

you call tomatos pizzas?

The company is called Northern Trust. Was thinking of living in the city and then moving to Northern suburb when I start a family. Is downtown Chicago good place to live for a single guy?

It’s more white overall, but it’s also just a small country. The US has as a percentage less while people, but it’s also a massive country, with most minorities concentrated in a few specific areas. It’s much easier to find an uncorrupted white town in the Midwest than somewhere than England, I would say.

Also just in general American values and culture are very different from Europe. We do lots of things that are outside the norm for Europeans, and we hold a lot of things fear that Europeans do not (guns, etc.) Whether that’s a positive or negative is up to you

> muh cocc
t. nigger

Why Chicago? If you go to to Chicago you’ll need to live in a suburb.

Anywhere decent in the south of england will be fine, London is a shithole and Scotland doesn't count as a real place. America is fucked

So? You don't need firearms to be safe in the UK. Lived in the rougher parts of Scotland and never needed anything beyond my fists. If you are reliant on another element it makes you weaker.

If you are a nigger or shitskin of any kind UK

>t. never been out plinking with a handgun

Stay in your dirty ass country

If you want brown grandchildren go to the US

If you said NY I would say NY, but London is a better city. Futures I'm guessing?

Come on man. We need more european immigrants, we should be encouraging his guy to come over here

i live in long island AMA

stay in italy they're both fuck.

>Welcome to London kuffar would you like some kebab and chips?

The laws are fucked and London and a few cities in the north are multiculti dystopian nightmares

Those are Italian men...I wonder what you look like. How would i be able to differentiate you from other Europeans ? Just curious..

USA without a doubt, its huge, rich, cheap, beautiful.

UK is small, dirty, poor, busted.

Only go UK if you really are into the fucking queen or something

There are still many villages which minorities are pretty much scared of - they tend to seek safety in numbers. These are the places to go to avoid them, not that I'm advocating this, just that I'm pointing out the facts.

>hurr durr itelins arnt wite

If I could move to the UK I would do it in a second.

Anna Nyström

Plenty of flange in London though -
especially if you are rolling in it it will be fanny galore. Lots of greedy women to work your way through.

Trust me it's not hard to tell, just use your eyes

So how different are you from those Italien men? No answers? (I mean apart from the fact that you probably look like a beta pussy)

it is easy to tell the itallians, they will be short, wearing pointy shoes, and saying BONJOURNO while driving a vespa, with their pinkie in the air!

Giuseppe here is shaking with anger, don't let your wop temper get the best of you. Go take a nap, drink some wine, fuck your neighbors wife while he fucks yours.

The Midwest is the whitest part of the country. If not then move to Maryland. Be careful, you will be lucky to see 1 white person in Baltimore so stay out.

That's monica Bellucci. One of the most beautiful European female in existence. (in her prime). I can tell you haven't traveled a lot. You seem to have preconceived ideas of what Italians or Turks are supposed to look like.

Let me guess, Romanians all look like Romas too right?

because the national rugby is directly representative of the people of said country.

pic related is the Namibian national rugby team

Jesus fucking Christ i can't believe that you are ready to abandon Italy and live in cultureless shitholes like USA or UK.
Italy used to be the center of the world for a very long time.

If I were Italian then I would be probably shit talking other nations for their inferiority

it depends do you want to be killed by roaming packs of muslims or would you rather be killed by roaming packs of mexicans/niggers/puerto ricans?

Looks like a Swedish Olympic athlete.

I don't care, those slags have mad a thousand wog cocks in them. The whole place needs to be glassed.
If I'm going to fuck slags I'll grin and bare the accents on the local ones in essex, at least they suck 20 white cocks a week

Obviously she doesn't look like a Turkish male, I was comparing him to the guy in the back.

Chicago. It has a prominent Italian population

>Giuseppe here is shaking with anger, don't let your wop temper get the best of you

I'm not Italian, Americuck. But you see if Italians aren't white. Then neither are Croatians or French, Romanian people Same goes for people from Switzerland, Belgium..etc

That's why i'm asking.

We don't need any more nonwhites here. Fuck off to the US instead.

football team, better?

>because the national rugby is directly representative of the people of said country.

Thing is the picture i posted are actual native italians. Here again..these are italian politicians..
How are these people not European then? How would you tell them apart from other non-italians ?

That's rich coming from mr 56% royalty.

Move to Dixie, NW GA is a good area right now. Just don't stay in Murray county, you'd get runover.

new york pizza is better than italian pizza. Hows that make you feel, Mario? America improved all you wogs shitty little cultures.

Is that a casserole?

UK has mudslimes, and America has niggers.

Pick your poison

Yes, yes it is.

pic, namibian football team

>I was comparing him to the guy in the back.
So you randomly decided that all italians look like this single person then? How is that even logical? Have you ever traveled to all of Italy?
I myself can't tell the difference betweem them and their neighbors.
I'll grant you that some look darker than most Europeans. (depending on the region). But the overwhelming majority are pretty much normal looking native europeans.

If Italians aren't european, then neither am i. Neither are their neighbors (from Austria, Switzerland). You see, i've actually traveled to these fucking countries. Seen what these people look like in person, and they don't look like MTV's Jersey shore if you know what i mean.

*kisses finger* Deliciousimoso, paisan.

Don't come here, the cities are a mess and we don't want non-Brits in the countryside.

straya cunt everyone here can speak italian anyway

Come to America.... when ur hear, ur family if you know what I mean. Can’t say too much cause omertà.

For all the mongrel memes and mutt faces and portraying Americans out to be like hideous orcs you Euros sure want to move here and get jobs all the time

EU is dead

US, we have much better pizza.

Why do you want to leave Italy? Be grateful for the land that still exists there in some parts. It's a scarcity in the UK

i wish i lived in america

So the choice is
>Muslims
>Niggers
Choose wisely.

Kek