Aria

I must be doing something wrong, because every time I rewatch this I just get more depressed.

You will see the light some day.

When I watched it I cried at the end of most episodes.

Like with all iyashikei, you have to be depressed just the right amount for it to work.

If you're not depressed enough:
>what the fuck is this boring/saccharine/banal shit
>I don't have time for this

If you're too depressed:
>I'll never be a cute lesbian gondolier
>all the girls are actually straight
>born too late to terraform mars
>wish I had friends to have a slice of life with
>wish I had a life to have a slice of

You should be. Aria should remind you of just how unattainable the perfect "best of all worlds"worlds" is.

Fuck off.

Your serotonin must be this high to ride the gondola.

;__;

>tfw Pikari doesn't exist
What even is the point of living?

I just finished my rewatch, took 57 weeks but I'm done. The new OVA's were nice, hope to see some more, but that tea party without Athena at the end was heartbreaking even if she was just "at the show" and sung at the end, we know what that absence really meant. I wonder if any of the VA's got emotional during that scene.

>>wish I had a life to have a slice of
This made me chuckle.

I am not sure if there is one.

I guess it's time to kill ourselves right user?

May as well wait on that

I am in love with Alice. Her episode in Origination is one of my favourite things ever, so beautiful.

Aria just instantly puts me in a good mood, what are some of your guys' favourite episodes? Treasure hunt and Akira's backstory are great

By Akira's backstory you mean Animation, 11? I agree then.

Probably the carnival episode.

That image is the only frogposting that's acceptable.
It's from a time long ago when it was only known as sadfrog and it wasn't a major ruined meme.

Akira automatically makes an episode great

Here, have another one

I'd say for me Animation has the best episodes. Onsen episode, Message episode, the one where the prima's meet up.

She is a goddess.

She's THE Water Fairy now since both Alicia and Athena left the industry. She's going to take Grandma's place in a few years.