Sup Forums’s Theory Blaming Australia For California’s Wildfires

this is the article
squawker.org/analysis/4chans-theory-blaming-australia-for-californias-wildfires-prompts-feisty-response-from-aussie-newspaper/

bs or what?

Other urls found in this thread:

gardeningknowhow.com/ornamental/trees/eucalyptus/eucalyptus-fire-hazards.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

THEY'RE TRYING TO COVER IT UP

Denial is admission of guilt when it comes to media.

>shitpost about a fire
>media think we are serious

Yes, it's us.

I just got back to Oz from a covert fire starting program we're running against California.

We're mad that people are competing with us for being the most crazy leftist loons around.

wasnt the rumor started by an aussie?

The real reason more articles like these are popping up is because Sup Forums has 10x more eyeballs than these various media outlets have.

We're literally bigger than CNN.

More people read Sup Forums than The Guardian.

>Sup Forums shitposting is taken seriously and there are multiple articles a day written about shitposting from here

Checked.

>someday your shitpost will be in american news
What a time to be alive.

we have to get the most potential out of this

This timeline

They're reporting on tongue in cheek shitposting threads now.

Dear Australians,
Thank you.
Sincerely
Mutt

CA bought eucalyptus to use as railroad ties back when we were still working on the transcontinental railroad specifically because eucalyptus matures quickly. Unfortunately the wood is too soft to work as railroad ties so now we have a bunch of eucalyptus for no reason. It does burn easily but no more easily than the rest of the bone dry bush and scrub in socal
Tldr; the best Aussie shitposts contain a kernel of truth

Burn the fags.

Do you guys think that if we wanted, we could overthrow a government?

Not only that, but in long stretches of hot, dry weather with little wind, eucalyptus oils literally make the air flammable.
I'll just leave this here gardeningknowhow.com/ornamental/trees/eucalyptus/eucalyptus-fire-hazards.htm

>Eucalyptus trees are widespread in California and have been introduced to many other warm states. In California, the trees have spread so prolifically that there are entire woodlands almost completely made up of gum trees.

>There are some native eucalyptus but the majority have been introduced. These hardy plants have delightfully scented, volatile oil in all parts of the plant. The tree sheds bark and dead leaves, which make a perfect pile of tinder under the tree too. When the oils in the tree heat up, the plant releases flammable gas, which ignites into a fireball.

> California on fire

You're welcome.

cheers bogan

Good on ya Bruce, I think China needs some new lumber as well.

I mean blaming Australia just seems like a good idea most of the time. You've probably got about a 50% of being right. Fuck those guys.

imagine being so desperate for clicks you'll write entire stories around Sup Forums shitposts

If the fire kills every Commiefornian, then we will finally a be 60% face!
>Feels less bad man

Lol

It was actually MS13 that started the fire in California and Sup Forums has already said this a thousand times.

This article is just covering it up by trying to make Sup Forums look like 9gag.

>4C
Fuck off

Holy Shit, it’s all real! Thank you Australia for hurting those communist spiks.

>blaming
>actually just explaining the situation
I run into this more and more since 2015. It's so damn frustrating and it's always women or their soyboy feminist enablers that do it.

The eternal bloke burns down California

>investigating and creating a legit article is too much work for me
> I'm just gonna report on Sup Forums's shitposts

and then this piece of shit was made. On the bright side, if I shitpost hard enough I can make it into the news

My only regret is we didn’t buy more.

/dareisayit/

They are so fucking with Us now it’s unbelievable

Thx cuz

Sup Forums Is right though. Sup Forums is always right.

Missed out on this, care to explain on this.

>60% face
What happened, user? Did Sadiq khan's jihadis get to you?

Fukken pikies!

AUSSIES are the perpetrators of ALL crimes against humanity.

The ETERNAL AUSSIE question must be solved, and soon

its bs. they caught some homeless illegal who started the fire months ago which has spread now. it was in the news

Anything, and I mean ANYTHING that distracts from the approved narrative, whether serious or in jest, must be attacked with full venom by those idiots.

Thank you based cunt

Lilac fire was confirmed to be started by a homeless camp cooking fire. The homeless epidemic here is out of control because the leftist government is afraid of seeming mean by enforcing anti vagrancy laws

All that eucalyptus oil....gone
You seppos are gunna pay for this

kek come at me cunt we'll just sick more giant birds on your country and call it a day.

chuckled

Sup Forums has never been right on purpose, tens of thousands of shitposts per day and something is bound to stick

It does seem like something we'd do

Welcome to Sup Forums, now go home.

>wildfires common as fuck in cali
>buy fauna that can resprout and regrow even after the fire
>this tree actually loves fire, lets buy a lot so we always have vegetation in our cultural capital

>somehow retarded amerimutts still dont understand this logical thinking process

Will they run any random shitpost here as a story if it gets enough (you)s? Fuck, I should start coming up with better stuff. I feel left out.

We did, the Clinton/Bush regime.

Sure. Wasn't ISIS on the record saying the were going to start fires? I am pretty sure they claimed the one in Portugal some months back.

I heard about that being a good terror tactic IN CA in 08.

Who truly wants to kill nature though?

Nonsense...or desperation. Never....unless...

Whats the fire danger today boys?

What about Moore?

California burns every year. It's only special this year because SoCal didn't get its annual November rains, which would usually make the brush less flammable come December.

We won't stop until you start calling them bushfires like sensible adults