/ptg/ PRESIDENT TRUMP GENERAL - SOMEWHERE OVER THE RAINBOW (Is Guatemala, Go Back) EDITION

PRESIDENT DONALD J TRUMP
whitehouse.gov
donaldjtrump.com/

>b-but Trump hasnt done anything!
pastebin.com/JnS5Qy2Q
pastebin.com/BcSAGmDf

>It's the most wonderful time in 8 years
youtu.be/sW85ZcswiqM
>Joe is Joe Christmas Songs pastebin.com/0znNg4MM

PREV APPEARANCES/LINKS pastebin.com/ynXV6CHT
DAILY SCHEDULE (WH Press Corps) publicpool.kinja.com/
TrumpTV Weekly Updates: pastebin.com/6HbHjbqF
NEWTRUMP NIGHTLY NEWS pastebin.com/yArfUKdC

NEW APPEARANCES
>Pres Trump signs NDAA 2018 12/12/17
youtu.be/44MaH8DojK4
>AG Sessions/DHS Sec Nielsen briefing on MS13 12/12/17
youtu.be/oiCzm2HzEGw
>SoS T-Rex @Atlantic Council 12/12/17
youtu.be/iCiy-hf3v1I
>WH Press Brief (Sarah, Dir USCIS Cissna) 12/12/17
youtu.be/ouxB30CM71Q
>StateDep Press Brief (Heather) 12/12/17
youtu.be/CAEWlAig0q0
>WH Video: FlotUS Melania visits Children's Natl 12/12/17
youtu.be/S6mCJeK4EBo
>WH Video: Christmas @VP's Home 12/12/17
youtu.be/Hwh9WIO8dhk
>WH Video: First Family hosts Hannukah Reception 12/12/17
youtu.be/0cB_qVZ2WQM
>Pres Trump signs order taking us back to the moon and beyond 12/11/17
youtu.be/Wy_b5On26D0
>UN Amb Haley @UNSC on Res 2391 (G5 Sahel Vote) 12/11/17
youtu.be/q9dHfrAjM7E
>WH Press Brief (Sarah) 12/11/17
youtu.be/s0qeYQZ7mEo
>TrumpTV Weekly Update #20 (Lara) 12/11/17
youtu.be/CwjC--RZ6_4
>WH Video: Soon, Christmas @VP residence 12/11/17
youtu.be/G6pKamyE7gc
>Pres Trump Weekly Address #43 (her name was Kate) 12/9/17
youtu.be/pfVIIMtcDWw
>Pres Trump/HUDSec "Sleepy" Carson arrive in WPalm Beach FL 12/7/17
youtu.be/poBKMJPEcrI
>Pres Trump tours MS Civil Rights Museum 12/9/17
youtu.be/ardkXd05tOg
>Pres Trump speech @opening for Civil Rights Museum 12/9/17
youtu.be/yC0MQpSSx88

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_mountains_in_Montana
foxnews.com/politics/2017/12/11/inside-trump-dossier-handoff-mccains-go-between-speaks-out.html
foxnews.com/politics/2017/12/11/wife-demoted-doj-official-worked-for-firm-behind-anti-trump-dossier.html
thegatewaypundit.com/2017/12/something-far-sinister-fbis-mccabe-faces-subpoena-abruptly-canceling-house-intel-committee-appearance/
washingtontimes.com/news/2017/dec/10/glenn-simpsons-fusion-gps-ran-donald-trump-smear-c/
theconservativetreehouse.com/2017/12/11/miles-beyond-sketchy-wife-of-demoted-doj-official-worked-for-fusion-gps-on-russian-dossier-against-trump/
threadreaderapp.com/thread/940425128608968709
twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/941094961482780672
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

donald will destroy the kikes

MAGA

A+ Edition, OP!

Do they know they have no reason to fear?

Trump's aura has been shattered irrevocably thanks to Roy Moore's defeat. No one fears him or his supporters anymore, not the Democrats or the GOP.

Tell them not to worry, within 5 years there will be total amnesty for all 11 million undocumented.

I still like Bannon - I just hope he learned his lesson.

Will young whites be more conservative then their parents??? They were born mostly to conservative parents.

>LQBT (illegal) immigrants
One of the worst combinations imaginable

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_mountains_in_Montana
>there are 2991 named mountains in Montana
>Montaña is Spanish for mountains
The more you know.

>(Is Guatemala, Go Back)

Just wait another 2 months for the IG report lol

AWOO~

are we STILL talking about this alabama-thing?

DEFEND THIS!

Sure, but they are great at race mixing.

Press S to sustain McCain until just after his Yes vote on the tax bill.

This

Or he will recognize Jerusalem as all theirs, drive the Palestinians from the negotiations and stand by as they increase settlement into the disputed areas. Destroy might be the wrong word.

If this is the same Bess Kalb, then her husband is called Charles.

Also, according to this, Bess is of Russian descent - her great-grandmother and great-grandfather left Russia for America.

Collusion in the Kimmel writers room?

The fashion/entertainment/academia culture is still overwhelmingly liberal. The only way to rebel is to lean conservative. That's not a meme, just a fact.

Not if you change the subject

S

Can he vote from afar? Obama could sign legislation with that autopen shit, so why not they teleconference him in

Awoo~

And goodnight.
See you tommorow.

Post your state animals

doesn't Colorado just mean "colorful"?
Spanish are so creative.

>thumbs up
>vote passes
>falls dead on the senate floor from a stroke
All I want for Christmas this year

IG is an Obama appointee.

Not very true. Mostly poor people and college students are the ones racemixing. Not going to pretend it doesn’t exist

we should be calling our congressmen about this. i know gaetz has been on this, but i don't know about littl' rubio or whats-his-face

Why? So he can flip flop in a bout of dementia?

why would some one paint a turtle

By the way, what are the ramifications for this? Realistically, of course.

KEK

I hope they hang from the lamp posts

And yet he found Strzoks txts

Gotta sleep now, see you guys. Before I go tho: DEFEND THIS!

>sessions needs to recuse due to conflicts
>we'll give mueller a waiver for his conflicts tho
No waiver for sessions huh

My stupid dick hangs from lamp posts

>CBTS was a LARP to throw people off the trail away from the OIG

S. I think McCain will also vote for Raise act as well. The thing is i know how he is in my home state. He usually says yes if it's not controversial but will vote no if it is.

HAHAHAHA WAIT
>The name California is surmised by some writers to have derived from the fictional paradise peopled by Black Amazons and ruled by Queen Calafia,[25][26] who fought alongside Muslims and whose name was chosen to echo the title of a Muslim leader, the Caliph, fictionally implying that California was the Caliphate.[27] The story of Calafia is recorded in a 1510 work The Adventures of Esplandián, written as a sequel to Amadis de Gaula by Spanish adventure writer Garci Rodríguez de Montalvo.[28][29][30]
>When Spanish explorer Francisco de Ulloa was exploring the western coast of North America, his initial surveys of the Baja California Peninsula led him to believe that it was an island rather than part of the larger continent, so he dubbed the "island" after the mythical island in Montalvo's writing.[32]

I think Sessions is working with the OIG

>2 months for the IG report lol
Wray asked the IG to release it before the end of December and the IG agreed reportedly to release substantial portions of his findings in the coming weeks

Where do you think the text messages came from?
The IG
How did the IG get 10's of thousands of texts from their phones? Maybe the NSA, or maybe the cell phone providers turned them over without a fuss because they were informed it's a criminal matter
The IG is leaking info slowly to temper the shit storm

It's Michigan

Protect the wood from warping

I don't know, user. I'm not that far into Spanish lessons yet.

Indeed. Why do these people still have jobs?

Reminder Roy Moore's lose was already predicted on here months ago, Bannon was a mistake.

>a toss up between a fucking bat or longhorns
I love the Lone Star to death.

Public unions

the dumbest part of all of this is that luther Strange votes for the trump agenda so bannon has gotten ride of a trump supporting republican in support of a bible thumper.

probably obama handing out medals of heroism and the culprits becoming movie/media stars eventually becoming senator or governors

>Corker is already implying he won't vote for the final tax bill
>The agreements Collins secured for her vote have been discarded by the conference committee

Watch how the GOP snatches defeat from the jaws of victory yet again, to cap one whole year of doing nothing but infighting.

Deja Vu

Fbi illegally investigating a political opponent of the white house? I don't know, you tell me. Sounds like high level corruption the kind that goes on in third world failed states.

HOL UP, you saying we wuz kangz?

Huge. Proven election interferrence by the DOJ and FBI

McCain's go between speaks out
foxnews.com/politics/2017/12/11/inside-trump-dossier-handoff-mccains-go-between-speaks-out.html

Wife of demoted DOJ staff member Ohr worked for Fusion GPS foxnews.com/politics/2017/12/11/wife-demoted-doj-official-worked-for-firm-behind-anti-trump-dossier.html

McCabe cancels house intel committee apperance thegatewaypundit.com/2017/12/something-far-sinister-fbis-mccabe-faces-subpoena-abruptly-canceling-house-intel-committee-appearance/

Fusion worked on the forged server logs story
washingtontimes.com/news/2017/dec/10/glenn-simpsons-fusion-gps-ran-donald-trump-smear-c/

DOJ official + Fusion GPS wife looks dodgy as fuck theconservativetreehouse.com/2017/12/11/miles-beyond-sketchy-wife-of-demoted-doj-official-worked-for-fusion-gps-on-russian-dossier-against-trump/

More on Ohr's wife threadreaderapp.com/thread/940425128608968709

Robin and white-tailed deer are the bird and mammal for half the states

Washington here. I'm pleasantly surprised.

>Thanks to the vagaries of continental drift, there are no fossils in the state of Florida dating to before the late Eocene epoch, about 35 million years ago--which means you simply aren't going to find any dinosaurs in your backyard, no matter how deep you dig. However, the Sunshine State is extremely rich in Pleistocene megafauna, including giant sloths, ancestral horses, and shaggy Mammoths and Mastodons.
>Because soft cartilage doesn't preserve well in the fossil record, and because sharks grow and shed thousands of teeth over the course of their lifetimes, Florida's prehistoric sharks are known mostly by their fossilized choppers. The teeth of Otodus have been discovered in abundance all over the state of Florida, to the extent that they're a common collector's item, but for sheer shock value, nothing beats the enormous, dagger-like teeth of the 50-foot-long, 50-ton Megalodon.

SUCK IT, OTHER STATES. MEGALODON NOW OFFICIAL /ptg/ FLORIDA DINOSAUR

Wow
FBI caught using Russia investigation as an “insurance policy” in the off chance Trump were to win the election.

Moore is old news now. Lets move on. Dont get your eye off the target.

>On Wednesday, CNN published text messages between the former second-in-command in FBI counterintelligence, Peter Strzok, and his mistress and co-worker Lisa Page. Strzok was involved in the Hillary Clinton email investigation, instrumental in helping to launch the investigation into supposed collusion between Russia and the Trump campaign, and staffed on the Trump-Russia investigation itself. He was fired by special investigator Robert Mueller after these texts were uncovered.

>Now, one of those texts may wound the special investigation beyond repair.

>That text is dated August 15, 2016. Strzok texted Page, “I want to believe the path you threw out for consideration in [deputy FBI director Andrew McCabe’s] office that there's no way he gets elected -- but I'm afraid we can't take that risk. It's like an insurance policy in the unlikely event you die before you're 40…”

>This looks an awful lot like motivation for launching an investigation into Trump in order to sink Trump as a hedge against Trump’s victory. The FBI’s investigation into Russian governmental interference in the election began in July 2016, just weeks before Strzok’s text message. And that means that there is now more of a smoking gun of FBI corruption against Trump than there is of Trump colluding with Russia.

1/2

>OP image
Didn't Sup Forums or Sup Forums report Muslim feminists who posted about feminism and Arab Spring stuff to their local police/Imams/families? We need to do that again. Need to redpill them about the oppression is Islam

i knew moore was going to lose the second i heard that strange supported the trump agenda and the bible thumping roy was doing.

I also think this

Didnt rosenstein say a month or two today?

>The name California is surmised by some writers to have derived from the fictional paradise peopled by Black Amazons and ruled by Queen Calafia

So there is a somewhat comical version of professional journals who peddle yarns like this. If you read the citations, they're always to other so called professional journals of a similar ilk. Cites are never more than one or two deep. No real science or research in them, just story telling along the WE WUZ line of thought. Or other leftist delusions.

Sort of a circle jerk among morons.

Fugging Spain you made me laugh.

>queer dreamers hang
If only.

And this information is even worse.

The fake russian dossier which was literally funded by the DNC and is strongly suspected to have been an user’s fan fiction?

It was a major source of the investigation to begin with.

The entire investigation is so broken its unreal.
Clear collusion between FBI and DNC as insurance in case DJT won.
Unreal

2/2

Well, duh!

For the full report
The IG is set to release parts of his findings this month
I imaging it will be about Strzok/Page/Ohrr/McCabe/FusionGPS since that's what's leaking and hitting the news

The fuck did Sup Forums do.

So we are sucking up to backstabbing cuckervatives now?

This would at minimum be a violation of FISA laws correct?

gn chocolate waffle

Nobody cares about this "Fusion GPS" shit. Trump's days are numbered. Sad!

Won't somebody please think of the Muslims?!

anyone know where Megs landed after the Bannon thread got pruned??

I'm from San Diego California. This landmass that became this state did not exist until the very end of the cretaceous, JUST in time for based Tyrannosaurs and hadrosaurs and Triceratops to get on the scene during the last 1-2 million years of the dinosaurs' existence.

>strongly suspected to have been an user’s fan fiction?

The pee pee hookers thing came from Sup Forums. The rest, who knows where.

I know, we were forced to watch a documentary on a Filipino illegal gay in class. It's the guy in front, I hope Duterte sends Trump a livesteam link to his arrival after deportation
>Hearing him cry when Obama announced DACA program was for age 30- when he was just 31 was wonderful

master race coming through

what a fucking joke, how is the president saying this

Hope you're comfy tonight fellow Michiganiac and staying out of the storm.

If he is smart, he will release a piece, monitor the texts of people in the FBI, because many will panic and text accomplices. He may already be doing this.

TRUMP, NO
WHAT ARE YOU DOING

twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/941094961482780672

trolled Rick Wilson
Rick Wilson and other never trumpers had GPS investigating Trump early on, then when Trump had the nomination secured they dropped it

Then Hillary and the FBI hired FusionGPS to keep it going and the rest is history

its to people trying to start drama within the general ignore them

So did kikeshills fuck off? they've been the cancer in /ptg/ ever since post-primary.

Bye!

its fucking real

If it was they would have been fired. IG is a kike who will cover up for them and give Fbi a clean chit.