Anything you like to say before the FCC vote tomorrow

Nice knowing you guys. Hopefully Sup Forums will stay up but I doubt it.

Goodnight sweet al gores creation

>le nn meme
this place is a containment zone for the internet. was in 2014 and will be for some time

Jews are satanic subhuman filth and should be gassed.

Sup Forums will stay
Plebbit not.

I might be more productive
If be fine with this place going away.

Sup Forums was created in 2004 and existed up through 2014. The rule being repealed was put in place in 2014. What do you think is going to happen?

I fuck my butthole with hardened cornbread

Sup Forumss closed bitch i would post a pic with black afro habbo hotel charafcters ajit pai photo shope over there faced but its over

That I will fail my biology final tomorrow

RIP in peace desu senpai

The famine of the word is coming, hope you all got wisdom from understand and didnt blow all your freetime chasing carnal desires. Enjoy those 500GHz EMF celltower radiation once 5g rolls around you fucking idiots.

Is that a good thing or bad? Where will they go next?

>it passes
>nothing happens

This is gonna be great.

Don't worry.Roy Moore lost, NN is saved!!!!!!

explain

You do realize the government controls the internet with net neutrality now... they could take Sup Forums down if they wanted under net neutrality.

5G is an EM control mechanism. At best you'll see an increase in disease and strange behavior. But it's all to draw people in to the transhuman dystopia.

Maybe not straight away, but shit will slowly change and most people will be none the wiser

That's inevitable anyway though. It seems entirely unclear what a bit of a shift in legal structure now will lead to down the road.

Your ISP will monopolize 5g's availability to include it into all their service packages, once enough demand comes in these 5g celltowers will be built across the country without much pushback seeing as everyone will want blazing fast internet. the downside to this is higher EMF radiation, with basic wifi and cell signals we reach at peak 15GHz, 5g is 300GHz at the very least, since theres more space on the bandwaves internet speed will become faster, think tesla. BUT, that causes all types of cancers and sickness, many wil die, not just in the cities either, rurals and suburbanites will want 5g too. Anti Net Neutrality, what a meme

Bye Sup Forums its been a fun 8 years. :,(,,

Explain how.

It's funny they've already been putting up the towers all over the place in my city. If you're not already too much of a zombie to not notice and ask yourself
>wtf is that thing?
Then you'll see a sticker on it saying it's certified completely safe to stand right next to in terms of EM radiation. You'd think the commies and punks and stuff would be adding more funny stickers to them but apparently they don't do anything anymore unless George Soros tells them to.

Fuck net neutrality and fuck Jews.

post yfw when no more pic relateds on Sup Forums.

allah akbhar

if twatter, fagbook. google, and George Soros want net neutrality, then I don't.

so there is no head shill that does quality analysis to notice your shitposting does fuck all and makes your side sound like whinging bitches?

Can’t deal with it bros... it will be too white here

God speed, Ajit. Honorary Aryan material.
He's the hero we need, but don't deserve.

...maybe we shouldn't be so reliant on the internet for things.
I just wish I could find people irl who aren't well... whatever my society has turned into. (I'm in Colorado: so, buncha bike riding neckbeards. not knocking them they just aren't me, and church... god damn every two seconds it's a trip to hell, I'm not normal I guess. I like to think rationally about certain things. but I'm not an atheist either though I consider myself protestant so I'm double fucked.)
Is everyone here hiding in their basement or something? I'll be fine, it'll just be dull though... realllyyy dull. who knows maybe I'll go to the mall with an mlpol hoodie desperately waiting for someone to call me a faggot... damn I'm fucked. once this shit hits I'm probably going on 20mgs of thc and cbd, just sitting there trying to figure out what to do with my life.

i think people shouldn't be forced to subsidize others to pay the same amount to ship a car as a postcard.

The interenet isn't like a truck. It's a series of tubes.

Why do some people think Sup Forums would be blocked by anyone? Are there really people this dumb?

the companies pushing hardest for Net Neutrality are the ones that want to use Comcast et al's tubes to serve "cable" packages. Forget all the other propaganda. This is Comcast feeling like they need to protect their turf.

Because the obvious thing to do with political agitation is to convince people that an issue is going to give or take away something they care about.

NN is bad for everyone except Netflix. It has nothing to do with censorship. Fucking retards.

fucking rip poorfags who have online education

well done Drumftards

that pic in the first post looks like bababooey

BABABOOOOOEYYYYY HOWWAARDD STEERRRRNNNNN

>Sup Forums will stay

Nope

The entire internet can be abolished for all I care.
Fuck Obama. Fuck Reddit. Fuck Netflix. Fuck Google and YouTube. Fuck Facebook. Fuck Twitter. Fuck Communism. Fuck you.
We ought to delete fucking everything and start over.

They'll come to Sup Forums to complain and then get redpilled

agreed. once the normies fuck off we can go back to the underground like it used to be. no stupid bitches flashing their cunt to get special privileges, no shitty normie memes, no spooks spying on everything you write and do online.

>Big corporations successfully brainwashed mouthbreathers that we need the gubmint to protect us from them by passing their regulation that they all wanted.

My internet is not broken, please dont fix it

Burn it all down.

We need an end to net neutrality so that the evil tech companies can go fuck themselves, fuck netflix and facebook!

Goodbye all perhaps you all can get your lives back together I know I will once the internet dies out.
Before Sup Forums I was a fit outgoing camping type... I lost it all once I became a regular here.... This is a blessing in dusguise, I assure you.

Better go to the library to use it.

Jesus fucking christ, if getting rid of Net Neutrality results in this place getting banned, at least I'll never find myself in another fucking Net Neutrality shill thread again.
When it ends tomorrow, will you faggots leave this place for good?

Finally. Now Canada will reign supreme!