Tara McCarthy

Opinions, lads?

(((tara)))

Hi Shawn's beta orbiter

used to be a dude

Childfree feminist who duped alt right betas into believing she was something else. Jumped off the alt right train when she realized she couldn't make money off of it because the altright camwhore market is oversaturated

Jewish matriarch of the alt-right

tara did nothing worng. i love her

lol @ reverse SJW kikes with all your purity tests. you guys should just band together with the far left since you guys are both extremist retards. all of you faggots including the e-celebs can eat dicks for all I care.

Ugly, plastic shitskin that will go in the oven with the rest of them.

that's not even her

she was a anti-natalist vegan and that's it.

You can hate her for that

this is just (((plebbit))) shit

saged

Was she right Sup Forums???

Does Tara poo in the loo?

She's a self-admitted Jew. She will be killed on the day of the rope.

>Does Tara poo in the loo?
shes doesn't poo in the loo and shes a joo

Does that not look like her? Shizz, man. WAKE UP SHEEPLE!

>tara did nothing worng. i love her
stop worshiping kikes! have you learned anything on /pol?

>poo Jew
Geez can you imagine how petty she must be?

>Opinions

Stop fucking caring about e-celebs. Stop giving them attention. They'll lose money and views and they will go away naturally.

Every "I hate this bitch" thread is free advertising.

altright cuckolds mock civic nationalists while parading around a 1/8th street shitter jewish girl. cant make this shit up.

No one on Sup Forums has ever given a shit about her or the other trad thots. They are useful tools for recruiting more to conservatism but that's it.

Tbh it's a cool fucking story if it's true. In terms of degeneracy you might as well deg it up with millionaires instead of Tyron and Chad x 5

civic cuckionalists must hang

This sounds true, and doesn't surprise me, I have met a couple of girls from London who remind me a LOT of Tara McCarthy (or Tarasita Hanrahan, lmao) and Im wondering if this is just a type of girl now (in London)

haha his last name

Yet another nobody to add to my filters. Thanks for giving the full name, it makes it much easier.

A nobody who has 50,000 Subscribers. WE NEED PEOPLE TO WAKE UP!!!!

Pooctoroon qt, our Sup Forums queen.

Why in the hell would anyone with a brain need a kike poo woman to give them red pills?

what kind of name is tarasita hanharan?

shes a ugly inbred jew which means she spreads lies to children like the holocaust and supports child rape which is taught in judaism.

Hanrahan is an Irish surname.

well irish>eternal anglo. How is that even an insult?

Poor man's Lauren Southern.

at least she hasnt been caught fucking niggers

>Cebu
>Aristotle

I believe it

You're a fucking disgrace and probably a Genevois too.

LMAO @ all the thirsty soyboys here trying to cope over her

no just Filipinos

Elaborate, user.

I don't connect the two.

>

The two women in the picture do seem to have very similar features e.g. the nose.

We have a lot of weird names. Cebu is known for tourism/sex-tourism. Also that PC setup is pure Filipino.

At least the step-mom and mom can relate on their daddy issues