I'm starting to regret voting for Trump, guys

I'm starting to regret voting for Trump, guys

Me too OP. Former Republican supporter here

Same here. All he does is suck the Jews circumcised dick

Same here, Trump broke his promise and now look at us

Yeah like what the fuck? Why can't Canada take over America?

Why?

What promise did he break?

It'd be quicker to name the promises he didn't break, which are none

honestly, same

>thinking a billionaire from manhattan would have the best interests of poorly educated joe sixpack

I don't think anyone gives a fuck

Same person, retard, sage thread

Same here user. I waited in the queues to vote for him for like a half hour. I stuck it out for him and was proper chuffed when won, but now Im just shattered.

Here come the putin bots.

>confederate flag
> I waited in the queues
kek

better than hillary. america wold be flooded with 150K muslims refugees and the borders with mexico would be open

build a wall, ban muslims, lock her up (even though this one was stupid)

>OP hypocrite

What could you idiots expect by choosing as a president a corporate dog that is basically the israel's puppet ?

Unironically true

fuckin sage

>same poster
Now that's just sad

This is called samefagging, newfags

I wish Trump weren't owned by Putin

Sage

>no wall
>if wall then mexico won't pay
>no jobs
>still in wars
>threatening bigger wars with NK and China

All he's done is give tax breaks to the wealthiest. Our economy is in the middle of a nose dive.

I think even Hillary could've managed to be this ineffective without making our country a laughing stock.

I regret not having been able to vote for him.

We are coming, as soon as we get rid of the liberals and you swing hard cuck so we can invade with no resistance. 2:0 Canada

would rather have that than fucking tax cuts for the rich

yeah america tax pay dollars paid for israel's wall not to mention the billions of aid we give israel every year. and we cant pay for our own border wall?

i dont buy it.

unless he secures the border, he will be voted out in 2020 (also tax cuts for the rich is a typical republican thing its been going on for 50 years)

>Luke dies after exhausting himself fighting Kylo as an apparition

>Kylo kills Snoke with Rey's help but then they fight and she escapes

>Rebel fleet totally destroyed, but Leia survives

tax cuts for the rich has always been 'republicans'

you prefer ever increasing welfare state and more taxes under democrats? there's no winning here. jews are sucking up all of americas 'wealth'

we are headed for economic collapse a la the great depression or even worse. 20 trillion dollars in debt and more wars in middle east