Shingeki no Kyojin 90

Chapter is out.
m.imgur.com/a/I3cU1

Eren deep down knows he's wrong, that's why he spergs out at Flocke saying how things are. He won't admit anyone implying he was not the one in the right. That and babying Armin, who just won't grow up because of it.

Armin now looks nothing but an autistic kid, that everyone talks to him like he was 6 years old still.

These two have so much potential. I understand why some people ship it with moments like this.

>some people still believe that Eren and Co got angry on Floke because he was telling truth

>S-shut up!!

Hitch got her page time, but what Rico?

>Some people still believe Eren is not an asshole.
>Some people people believe Flocke should've just let Eren walk all over him like everyone does.

They're pushovers in real life which is why they think it's normal behaviour to let someone walk all over them despite the truth of it all.

I don't think he looks like a baby, he is accepting that he shouldn't be alive. He isn't even crying.

I love when eren goes genocidal

KEK this

LM soon.

EMA are worst shingekis.

This.

That's exactly what I thought, not even shitposting.

>Armin, what's outside the walls again?
>...Ocean.
>That's right!

>Some people still believe Eren is not an asshole.
>implying that Eren personality is a justification for Flocke to be cruel bastard
Btw, I never said that Eren did everything right.

>Some people people believe Flocke should've just let Eren walk all over him like everyone does.
>implying that Eren got away with everything he had done.

what was he thinking about?

Hey guys I have a question

If all Eldians are descendants of Ymir Fritz, how come all Eldians can't use the Fritz coordinate?

>I forgot the engagement ring

Either he's being possessed by his father or he's now in full on genocide mode because he doesn't know why Frieda let the warriors destroy the walls and it's fucking him up.

>Kill every Reiss

>to be cruel
>Erwin was who should've been saved, is what everyone says.
That's all it took for Eren to start being a little piece of shit again. But fuck Flocke for not being his little bitch.

>Implying 9/10 timed he did not.

This. Eren should've have kicked his cowardly beta ass to the dirt.

How old is MIkasa now?

Hello, Eren. How are your plans for global annihilation going?

I guess 16? Everyone should be a year up.

>Eren apologists
Why are the underaged here?

Eren only told him to shut up, it wasn't an insult. They already know what people think but what is the point to say it all over again?

17. It's funny that Armin didn't grow a centimeter in a year.

Just.Read.Damn. Chapter.
Flocke started his speech after he made Hitch cry and he was shitting on his supervisor and comrades, telling that he knows better who deserved to live/die. That's what made Eren angry, and not only him

9 months and I think he is a little taller.

>Eren only told him to shut up
Eren told him to tell what he even knew about Armin, when he just answered Armin's question about him vowing for Erwin's life. Like what he said was even wrong to begin with.

Pedos OUT.

First order of business, BRAY and their sycophants should be shipped to extermination camps.

>telling that he knows better who deserved to live/die.
You are literally grasping at straws. Stop taking things out of your ass, and take a chill pill.

Why are you so insecure? Did your uncle play pigs in the blanket with you or something?

Remember guys this is a SAFE SPACE! We do not tell the cruel truth because we can hurt feelings!

Cool, you're going to gas the woman and children, or just put them in bonfire bunkers?

He asked if he knew what Armin did for the SL. He didn't say it directly but I think that was the intention. Still, Jean stopped Flocke because he said he was bringing it up again.

Gonna eat that pussy

To grow up into proper manchildren like you.

It's amazing how many anime I've been watching lately where I'm cheering for the genocide end.

Shingeki no Kyojin: check
Overlord: check
Youjo Senki: check
Maid Dragon: check

>He asked if he knew what Armin did for the SL.
*He asked what did he even knew about Armin. Like he was some kind of special snowflake. Every single detail of what happened was in the reports, and everyone still preffered Erwin. Eren can be buttmad about it and spoil the little autist however he wants, it won't change the truth.

You are the insecure, you could just ignored my post and don't be so offended.

Erwin gave Levi right to choose person to be injected, and he chose. That's his leader desicion want this Flocke or anyone else or not.
But you can keep denying obvious things, sure

Looks like Historia knows Shitren will kill her.

English, please.

>So mad he can't even make any sense.
Keep the tears flowing.

>snowflake
That's your interpretation and Eren knows Flocke doesn't know anything about Armin so is most likely he was talking about what Armin did for the SL. I am not defending Eren though.

Historia got killed during the timeskip

He was talking about Armin, overall.

Wouldn't surprise me at this point.

>beach chapter
Just can't avoid it huh?

Me neither.

I never knew how bad I needed historia lewd pics

So you want immunity from your shitposting? Are you that much of a baby?

That's what I am saying. Eren is asking if he knows Armin in general, what he did and how he is.

That's probably why the ceremony ended so suddenly and a timeskip happened. We might see what happened afterwards in a flashback.

What if old age got her?

Stop being so offended pedofag.

And? He thinks this is somehow going to change anyone's mind about Erwin being the one right choice?
>Look, he did stuff.
Nobody cares.

You first, landwhale-chan.

Calling everyone a pedo is unhealthy. Who touched you?

So you just accept it. Kek.

I don't get it. Aren't Mikasa and Eren 17 now? They are legal in a lot of countries.

Who's objectively best girl?

You have to be completely deranged if you think there are actual pedophiles here. Actually kill yourself.

EMA are all 17 now. Though it seems they didn't grew.

yes, time to add hentai genre.

>Eren is asking if he knows Armin
Because the reason behind his tantrum to Manlet was Armin is his special friend. Flocke made it obvious, he doesn't have a special bond with Armin so he doesn't see why Armin should have lived instead of Erwin.

They're 16 but they're still legal where I am and in most places excluding burgerland, which is where I'm assuming the trannywhale is from.

Endgame right here, brothers.

And Flocke thinks he is going to change things pointing out again that Commander Erwin should be alive?
Eren told him to shut up because you know, it must hurt to listen to everyone say that you should be dead. That's what Eren thinks.

KEK

oh you

>He should shut up because is hurting my feelings!
Fuck off with your privilege, tumblr scum.

>Ymir and Historia both offscreened
Isayama following that kill the lesbos trend I guess.

>queen Hisu will never force you to suck her futa dick

She's not that old! I think she's in her prime and I really want her to come back, even if it's just for a little while. But she would be such a strong addition to the Scouting Legions forces.

>Armin asks if Flocked wanted Erwin to live.
>He says yes, and a lot other people do.
>Eren gets butthurt and shit talks him.
Again, threating Armin like he was 6 years old, and bitching about the truth.

>inb4 it turns out they will be the only survivors

Did I say Flocke need to shut up? I am not defending Eren but this is how he thinks. This is the truth, bad it or not.

Fine by me. Hope that means manletfujos butthurt too.

It's funny because then Jean goes and says Flocke should not be mourning his friends. And Connie asks why he brought it up. Shouldn't he be asking Armin it? Flocke was the asshole.

That's never gonna happen, user, and you know it.

Some manletfujos seem to want him dead, so he is reunited with Erwin or something like that.

Erwin was the better character anyways, of the two.

Flocke is too much of a fucking coward to blame Hange and Levi, the ones at fault here. It was Levi who made the final decision, and Hange endorsed him despite thinking Erwin should've lived.

Yeah, I know it's unlikely.

ErwL fujos are the worst and their ship is trash.
I love how epic they were btfo multiple times and rink their tears as water.

Eren told him to shut up when Flocke mentioned they were all (including Levi) caught up in personal emotions, which is true but Eren is butthurt over everything. Now Armin couldn't say a thing because he knows they are right, that doesn't make him a cry baby.

Levifags in general are cancer.

>Flocke is too much of a fucking coward to blame Hange and Levi
>The ones at fault.
What are you going on about? And he did said they were in on it too.

They didnt translate a panel