How do we fix millennials?

How do we fix millennials?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=X1VaB6FOUVU
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3794997/Burger-King-worker-filmed-slapping-school-boy-forcing-mop-floor-SPILLED-DRINK.html
mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/burger-king-worker-slaps-messy-8811833
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Story?

yeah its called
You're a fag

what a fucking faggot, no wonder hes working at fucking mcdonalds

based

burger king in russia or ukraine. kid spilled stuff intentionally or something

>Won't tell the story

cyka blyat rush b tech nine rush b!

you don't.

We can't

It's up to Gen Z to save the west

Neither is a millennial

You wanna know how I can tell your both little bitches?

>Luke dies after exhausting himself fighting Kylo as an apparition

>Kylo kills Snoke with Rey's help but then they fight and she escapes

>Rebel fleet totally destroyed, but Leia survives

> working
worked at mcdonalds, now the only work he does is polishing Tyrones knob at the local lockup

Happened in Russia. Kids were fucking around with the drink machine making a mess of the whole place so the guy decided to give them some heavy handed discipline. I have mixed feelings about this one. On one hand it's a good thing that these punk kids are taught a lesson, but on the other hand the dudes a giant pussy slapping kids around. Bet this guy would just stood there meekly if two 20 something drunk dudes would have pulled the same shit and cleaned it up later.

How will our heroes ever get out of this one?
Tune in next time on, Jew Wars

Long overdue abortions.

you dont beat children, especially children that arent yours. If hes too upset about having to mop after the little cunt, maybe he shouldve studied more. Hes clearly asspained and is taking it out on the child

My thoughts summed up similarly

So you're going to be that kind of faggot? keep that kind of shit on Sup Forums with all the other cancer. Fucking fairy

The only millennial in this video is the McDonald's employee

>what are student jobs
you are just encouraging shit kids to grow into shit adults

>a fucking leaf

I think he did the right thing. The kids still have time to learn a lesson from it, whereas the older people are already lost. If you're in your 20s behaving like that in public then you're probably going to end up getting arrested (because you likely behave like a barbarian in general)....

>but Leia survives
I dont think so buddy

>It's up to Gen Z to save the west
then we are fucked

>a fucking street whore

he's right, you know

when did you become a country again? weird, it must not have made the newspapers here.

>implying i give a single fucking fuck about faggoy soy wars

like 1200 years ago, Chang

tom cruise has the best laughing face on the planet

>soy wars
I don't like it being called that, it hides the fact it's Jewish SJW propaganda

No, that's what you are doing. If an adult hits a kid because they are doing a poor job, they are going to end up doing the same when they grow up.

This would be viral on the news if the kids were black...just sayin

so basically he did the right thing
but is lucky they weren't older?!

checked.com

woke as fuck.

He could have handled it more smoothly. I would have given those kids a refill, and by that I mean poured their own drink over their heads and then told them to gtfo. Better to humiliate them then stoop lower than them. Kids are probably going to show even more contempt towards fast food workers in their adult life because they might carry this shit with them.

The weak should fear the strong

millenials are based.
if you believe the media is dishonest, but fall for all the shit they say about 90s kids, you're an idiot.

Like I said, mixed feelings, and yes he probably wouldn't have done this adults because who wants to get their ass kicked over a minimum wage job?

it's rather obvious...
gen z brats were disrespecting property by purposely pouring soda on the floor right after worker had cleaned it.
based millenial worker graciously shoes kids a taste of what work looks like because the gen z brats have gen x parents whose "parenting" amounts to giving the kid a game to keep him quiet.

Nah, fuck this shit.
If some piece of shit working at a Burger King well into adulthood laid into my kid, he'd be 6ft under.

It's not his role as some pissant fast food worker to discipline people, report this shit to the cops and pass it off to them.

Who taught this abo to type? Go huff some paint.

There are a hell of a lot of people higher up in the food chain than a fast food worker picking on kids.

Fuck off nigger, stay poor.

>report this shit to the cops
dude if you call the cops and say some kid is spilling a drink in your store the cops are going to laugh at you

If the scenario was different you think it would play out differently? Wow you don't say??
This is the multiculti society (zero sense of community or any sort of connection to it) we live in.

Sup Forums is probably the wrong place to anger people with starwars spoilers. Jesus christ even the spoilers are boring

>I'm a shit parent who can't teach my kids to behave
>some one decides to teach my kid to behave
>better kill him

Fuck off abbo, go back to sleep on the road.

Kids were being cunts, apparently for over a year. He was dumb to react like he did, but I can understand why. People can only get pushed so far and then they snap.

Apparently he lost his job & also got questioned by the police after it.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3794997/Burger-King-worker-filmed-slapping-school-boy-forcing-mop-floor-SPILLED-DRINK.html
mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/burger-king-worker-slaps-messy-8811833

So if your kids were fucking around like that you'd give them a pass because they're doing it to some poor guy just trying to earn a living? Fucking presumptuous of you to pass judgement on some guy just cause he isn't wearing a thousand dollar suit and doesn't earn a six figure salary.

>then we are fucked

No, YOU are fucked. American gen Z is based as fuck. None of my mates care if we sound racist and a common insult we use is 'YOU AFRICAN'. America will be safe. I can't say the same for you britfags with your hate speech laws and gun control. Have fun sucking paki dick for the rest of your country's miserable life.

Those 20 somethings will end up in prison somehow. They are failures and there is no fixing them. Children can still be fixed, they don't have to end up as dead-end losers.

Now that is satisfying to watch

What? I'm saying the guy was justified in dealing with the offenders himself since cops wont do shit anyway

L.O.L. seriously.

>soy wars

Russian Mc Dolan's. Their russian staff here (Burger Kong, kfc, MC's, Starcucks ) reminds me of dem communism. Such life in Russia.

ARE YOU FUCKING SORRY?

>we saw racist shit so we're based
I'll believe it when you're advocating for the removal of all non-whites in America.

Shit, my bad! This was meant for this cunt

t. 15 yr old Gen Z'er

Your generation is just as pathetic as millennials if not moreso. You've been raised by fathers like this. You ain't saving shit Pedro

>implying anybody cares about jew wars

This is why even companies like chain restaurants need to be broken up for being monopolies.

Exactly, yet in your mind it still warrants assault and battery on a minor?

The correct course of action is to kick them out, and clean it up like the pissant you are, because that's what you are paid to do. If they refuse to leave then tresspass kicks in and the cops will come.

Dipshit taking things into his own hands, will only get himself in trouble with the law, but likely reprisals from the parents.

You just know he fucks that kid... Jesus Christ...

Literal nigger mentality.

Little Janitors: RTS game trailer.webm

>shit they say about 90s kids
What do they say?

If my child is being a stupid fuck then the proper method of parenting is to let them get their ass kicked so they don't act like a stupid fuck.

He fucked up and lost his job, do that's that. But that doesn't excuse kids for acting like cunts, and what the fuck does it matter that he works a fast food job? You don't act like a cunt towards anybody who's not being an asshole regardless of their station or lot in life.

you need to stop being a jew and tell the kids about how niggers are bad while they are impressionable not later when they wont listen to nobody

your probably a failure as a parent

Actually he probably has Tyrone come over, and lets the nog fuck the kid, while he sits in a dark corner and masturbates.

No. You see in countries where the police state isn't around to nanny you, the police isn't going to do shit for disciplining young kids

In fact if the police do come they'll probably slap the kid around too

>Check flag
Of course you'd take that stance you Orwellian drone.

It's not his role to discipline my kids, stay the fuck out and leave it to either myself or if a crime is being committed the cops.

Remember pissants, there's always a bigger fish.

Soyboy liberal bullying Generation Zyklon child for wearing MAGA hat

Fast food workers vicariously living out a revenge fantasy through this guy is more accurate of nigger behaviour.

Normally I'd agree with you, in fact I still agree he was retarded to do what he did.

But the fact is it was a gang of 3 kids joking & taunting him & intentionally spilling food in that restaurant, and according to the news articles I linked in an earlier post, these exact kids had been doing this for over a year, it wasn't just some random kids that went there for the first time.

This is a prime example of the 'victim with camera' phenomenon that has risen over the past decade or two, where someone/ people will provoke a person, sometimes for a long time, then have a camera ready to film their angry reaction. Conveniently the recording misses everything that happened before this, like the kids intentionally spilling food & drink and probably swearing and laughing at the worker. You can tell from the audio in the youtube video that the kids are laughing like fuck and he isn't even being overly aggressive.

nu-star wars is boring as fuck. tried watching TFA yesterday, couldn't last 20 min.

This is needed more often

With gas

>But that doesn't excuse kids for acting like cunts

Nowhere did I say that it did, are you a fucking moron? It's not the fast food workers role to do anything but serve his shitty food and clean the store when it gets dirty, not discipline children who may be fucking with him.

After the Return of the Jedi they all lived happily ever after.
END OF FUCKING STORY.

Am i the only one who thinks this mac donalds dude pissed himself or maybe he sat in something

Auussies fucked up when they taught your people about technology.
Get off the restaurant's wifi and discipline your mini apes running around.

>these exact kids had been doing this for over a year

Again, this is a historical evidence of abuse that would warrant a ban from the store, thus cops can and will get involved if called.

He literally keeps hitting the kid and even slams his head into the thing at the start. That isn't "the right thing", forcing them to clean it up, sure, but there's a reason beating the shit out of kids isn't legal.

>takes a break to wipe his lip
>goes back in for some more
so fucking satisfying

i guess the reason for it is also the reason why he is hitting the guy and forcing him to mop

>drags him off bus
>recommences the ass beating

You see that white bois
That's how you raise your kids, none of that time out shit.
If your parents did that - you wouldn't get cucked all the time, letting your women make the rules, taking you to court and wiping out your accounts with laws you yourselves put in place at their command

baka

>mfw im a millennial and i know that facism and gas chambers is the only thing thats going to fix this world

I just don't think cops in russia would care about enforcing bans on some random kids from a franchise restaurant.

The kids were being cunts for a long time, the poor guy snapped, they got made to mop a floor, and that would've been the end of the situation.

huh, out of the 7 billion people on this earth, i never would have thought all dads were exactly like liv schrieber ? who would have known.

Seriously get enraged at people who punch people half their size. I know EXACTLY what you fucks are going to say, but I value honor.

>Assault and battery
>Grabbing someone by the collar and telling them to mop up their shit
>13
>Minor

If you ever have kids youre gonna have to threaten to lay in to a lot of people because theyre gonna grow up to be fucking pussies with a "dad" like you

I read between the lines dickhead! I doubt you would have done anything had you found out you're kids would have done similar shit, besides maybe a tongue lashing, because he's just a pissant fast food worker right? You seem to have trouble with reading comprehension as I wrote that he's a pussy for slapping kids around and that he handled it poorly. Go ahead and put your practice to play and beat up a guy who snapped. Then he wouldn't have to work fast food anymore because he'll be living off of your money after he sues your dumbass! I swear to God with all these ITGs...

One hit would have been enough. Especially planting his face in the counter was fucked up. And then he's cleaning the shit and he's STILL hitting the kid? Fuck off. Got cheated on and needed someone half his size to take his anger out on