Is she /Our/girl, Sup Forums?

youtu.be/v3vI_F0YxNw

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/julieborowski/status/747852595599917056?lang=en
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

kike

twitter.com/julieborowski/status/747852595599917056?lang=en

shes not jewish but if you think her being not full 1488 makes her a kike i cant help you

Libertarian holdover, but she does make a good point. We are not classical liberals, we want traditionalism. Real traditionalism, not the 20th century traditionalism that conceived the environment of sexual liberation.

Only when women are completely reliant upon their fathers/brothers for wealth and nourishment will things revert to normal.

Or if we can take control of government institutions ourselves.

see i dont think thats gonna work. Women are fundamentally different creatures now. With the advancement of medicine they have control over their reproductive organs. We're going to have to figure out what their role in society is going to be. I think it will be something between the first wave feminist ideal and traditionalism.

we arent all traditionalists either

im pro-white but im not traditionalist

i could care less if women were all in the house and pregnant. infact i think low IQ women should have maybe one child each and go into the work force where as the government should pay high IQ women to stay home

im also pro-choice until late term

No. We have to go to the root of the poison and destroy any ideological progressions that could result in our current timeline for our descendents.

Women need to have the legal status of children again.

Not traditional in the christcuck sense. Just look at how women are treated in any other culture than ours; that's our guide.

Christianity itself has been subverted to support universalism. It is not the solution.

Anti-Christian!

Shes been with us for the long haul. MUCH respect

But they arent like children anymore. They may have practically been once, but they are no longer the same. So you cannot treat them like that anymore. Women ae going to have to tske more responsobility upon themselves. Also, it is the lack of Christianity that caused this. When Christianity left, it left meaninglesness in its place. People dont believe in traditional values, or anything for that matter. For example: if we were to hold up mother Mary as the highest feminine ideal again, would that not result in women embracing their traditional role?

Excuse the misspelling im phoneposting

e-celeb thread: SAGED

Our societies are going to collapse thanks to all the government spending these stupid sluts voted for. Then mad max road warrior will happen and women will be locked in cages bred like the animals they are. The cycle begins again.

No

>shes not jewish
Definitely not but put ((( ))) around her @ when she was exploring alt-right ideas. She is cute

saved this

Don't save fellas

I swear if u save these!

is this what men is all about and not the intellectual leaders and civilization builders
typical female reasoning

Fuck off she's mine

eh your right but its just a meme bubba

I beg to differ-Shes been had BIATCH

youll never be a chad like this man

>Fuck off she's mine
She recently got married :(

more Julie

wtf noooo

more

That's my whole Julie folder

funny sketch considering she's a woman to be honest with you
Also cute face I give her a 9/10

This is so /nu-pol/. Julie has been our girl from day one.

>she
she
whatever you say

im just trying to get the lay of the land of what 2017 Sup Forums thinks of her

She is pig dog ugly

Master race my ass

Didn't this girl used to have a real bad speech impediment? I used to watch her years ago back when I was just an innocent libertarian.

Fuck off

She's pretty average leaning towards cute.

>she has a husband/bf with a 74.

fugg. i'd marry her if I could

>Caring for what nu-pol thinks.

She has a weird accent. Its endearing

Noooo

Is she partially 1488? It's been ages since I've seen this womans content but she doesn't seem like she'd go that way at all.

Nah i think she suffers from libertarian ideological purity. IE Free movement of people. But she seems to be open to learn.

Fucking based dude

Get laid faggot.

Damn she looks amazing in this picture.

As society should be. Christianity is literal Jew-worship.

>never been laid
>see some innocuous comment
>get sent into a fit of rage
>start projecting

Just calm the fuck down, dweeb.

she might not be the hottest but she's the comfiest girl out there

Basically every boomer Christian believe strongly that Jews are the chosen people and that somehow means you must destroy everything on their behalf.

/ourgirls will not being making YouTube videos for male attention because they will be only seeking the validation of one man, her husband. /ourgirls will not be begging for money on Patreon or Hatreon because they will be too busy with their 4+ kids, setting up play dates, taking them to baseball practice and so forth.

This e-celeb shit needs to come to an end.

>Getting married
Don't your tux fitted

i dropped her after "muh pitbulls are goodboi who dindu nuffin"

Fucking stupid.

Stupid bitch ain't even fuckin' good lookin' either.

>Is she partially 1488
Not willing to say what is needed to be said, however she is married unlike many alt-right ladies but she isn't bold enough to speak of the "problems" facing the west"

im just happy shes staying true to herself instead of hopping on the alt right bandwagon

She really fucking annoys me, but would bang. Her lisp is cute.

She's gorgeous and smart

Dream girl

This is what I expected to see. I got over getting angry at everyone who doesn't hate Jews with a passion. I just have no reason to.

>im just happy shes staying true to herself
Definitely. Whites need to be embracing identity politics before it's too late though.

>I just have no reason to.

Kike detected.

I'm just tired of being mad at people for not being on the exact same page as me. Just gotta learn some patients.

Nice Mel.

>Just gotta learn some patients

She is too intelligent to not recognize the JQ or negative influence on the West.

>but would bang. Her lisp is cute.
She is cute and bouncy.

DON'T save fellas!

>tfw no julie gf

I remember she used to be popular when Ron Paul was a big thing, nice to see her making a resurgence here

fuckin delete this immediately

lul

i bet she took a few bbc in college though hehe

She doesn't have that look in her eyes. She seems like a stand up broad.

I made it 45 seconds before raging and closing it.

Why the fuck have you brought this here?

Shes a CUTE, a CUTE

To beta orbit?

Rey is literally the daughter of drunk junkies who are nothing special that sold her for alcohol.

Lukes character is ruined because it turns out the reason Kylo "turned" was because luke was about to execute him in his sleep due to luke fearing a prophecy. Same thing Vader did

Kylo kills snoke. Nothing special about him either

Rey and Kylo get together. It's like space twilight

Yoda shows up

Luke is killed

The black guy and ugly asian get together

>She doesn't have that look in her eyes. She seems like a stand up broad.
This.

>fuckin delete this immediately

I'm TRYING! Don't save that shit!

is this the new sage?

>tfw she even dressed up as tay tay for halloween

hard seconded brah, i want this desu

did you edit out her cleavage?

Shit, I didn't even notice that, it was off her Instagram page

>did you edit out her cleavage?
She did because she is pure.

You motherfuckers, please don't SAVE.

She was just fooling in the pic