Is this a meme or were men really that much manlier than the men of today? Weren't they all 5'6 manlets back then?

Is this a meme or were men really that much manlier than the men of today? Weren't they all 5'6 manlets back then?

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-2600080/Theyre-married-Tom-Ford-casually-drops-bombshell-secretly-weds-partner-27-years.html
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/173825
youtube.com/watch?v=jAFneciOP0M
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Not a meme, the feminization of males is part of (((their))) plan

I'd say so. Sure, you had your baby-faced type of guys but guys nowadays would make them look like John Wayne.

They might have had more average height but they were about 1000 times less cucked

It’s exaggerated by Sup Forumsfags and conservatives in general. Men 100 years ago were fucking 5 feet tall and weighed 120 pounds because they only ate like one potato a day.

*tips fedora*

yeah i looked at the average heights of europeans and holy shit we were such manlets, like shorter than africans and native americans

I really don't know why Sup Forums has such a homoerotic obsession with the testosterone levels of other men. You have all these pictures of handsome 1950s movie stars saved on your harddrive trying to convince yourself you're not gay as fuck?

when everyone is a manlet everyone has something to prove

in essence everyone back then was much more manly and driven than us today

leave it to the leaf to contribute literally nothing to a thread

Yeah, and guess who was one of those starving drifters in the 1900s?

t. closeted homosex

Well yeah, but keep in mind out genetic pool might also be getting girlier and girlier due to succesive waves of alphas getting mowed down by machine gun fire in wars every 10-15 years

I get the whole "don't give a fuck" thing but there must be a limit. How does the guy on the right now feel at least a little ashamed being seen like that.

That's Cary Grant circa 1957, not 1917. What a fucking stupid meme.

T h i c c

>gays
>good at fashion

huge fucking meme. straight men are much superior.

Fucking most chad man ever

Manlet: Shit even the women of yesterday would be considered more manly then today's soyboys.

A suit goes a long way when it comes to getting laid

This is not even a good example, the guy on the right doesn't have that feminine body, only clothes.

>1917
>posts a pic obviously from the 40s or 50s

If everyone was a manlett back then, then no one was a manlett. People are only manletts in comparison to tall people. If the tallest people in your town were 5'8 then height didnt matter

He'll be swimming in pussy.. in about 20 years.

Real men have pictures of Cary Grant.

You know Cary Grant was bisexual yeah?

They were more manly. People seem to be concentrating on height, but being taller is a sign of feminization, as odd as it would seem. You'll find for example, men with Klinefelter's syndrome tend to be taller on average.

foooooood raview!!

Tips fedora

>gay man knows what makes men sexy and pursues it
>straight man kinda guesses

Gee who would you rather bet on?

testosterone levels in men have plummeted in the last 100 years. lots of reasons why but i cba to get into that now

Gary Cooper - strong, silent type

>being taller is a sign of feminization

It’s because life is relatively easy nowadays. People were more rugged, protective and stronger back then because they had to be. Now modern excess means people are free to be weak and indulge their delusions.

you're high, the best suit designer is tom ford

Completely different types of people lmao what the fuck

Could you cherry-pick even harder?

Fags really have changed over the years.

>Clothes Make The Man

A 5'6" factory worker/vet of one of the big ones would fuck up the average lib college male

Trying hard to look like Gary Cooper
Super-Duper

Come lets mix where Rockafellers
Walk with sticks or umbrellas
In thier mits
Puttin on the Ritz.

Look into Magnus Hirschfeld. This shit was around back in the early 1900s. It is also one of the main reasons for Hitler and his buddies to get food fash and burn lots of books about Trans/feminisatio of men. William Burroughs 'Junkie' gives a good insight into the generation of that era. The Jews have been fucking with us for a very long time.

You got a bit twisted up there didn't you?

this may be one of the examples were height is not significant

>OP is questioning 1917 bro
>Sees 2017 fag as completely normal

"Hard times create strong men.
Strong men create good times.
Good times create weak men.
Weak men create hard times."

think about it. these fags fucking it up for us all

Tom Ford is gay

dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-2600080/Theyre-married-Tom-Ford-casually-drops-bombshell-secretly-weds-partner-27-years.html

I think OP pic is just a reference or a joke to starta thread and not accounted as a valid point in this certain discussion.

>implying pussy is what he want's

you'd have to be retarded not to realize that testosterone is associated with height

Why hasn't he saved up for a tailored suit yet?

No, this is a lot closer to 1947 or 1957 than to 1917. Suits and overcoats were cut a little differently in the earliest decades of the 20th century, slimmer and more form-fitting than suits that would emerge from the mid-late 1920s onward, up until the 1960s saw the introduction of more form-fitting suits again, compared to the previously more boxy silhouette. Whether 1917 or 1957, however, the picture drives the point home; men more often appeared unambiguously as men, due to their choices in styles. It's strange that the man on the right has a beard, honestly, as the rest of his look is so effeminate. Do people like that think simply growing a beard counter-balances the effeminacy of such choices in fashion? If he had normally hairy legs, a normal and untucked shirt, and less tight shorts (even at that height), and possibly just wore his hair down instead of in a knot if not a different haircut altogether, he could still pass as normal (straight). The beard could stay, but there's got to be a different way to make it work. Not all young men with beards are numales.

Make America Irish Again.

Test levels halved (and no one talks about it)

Being a manlet isn't incompatible with high testosterone, on the contrary.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/173825
>It is concluded that adult height in tall boys may be effectively reduced by testosterone

Do a high endurance physical activity if you are so worried about it. The problem is long solved.

Our last hope.

This desu
The two world wars in the early twentieth century laid the ground work for the boomers and further generations of pussies. (((They))) of course had nothing to do with it, but it played right into their hand of making an overly feminised generation that promoted female values etc.

Yes men back 100 years so were basically as tall as current day r*ssians. Somewhere between 5 foot 1 inch and 5 foot 6 inches.

The guy on the left had to use his hands and his back at some point in his life. He knows what it means to work hard, to suffer for something.

The guy on the right is a clueless, sheltered child.

Yes, they were much manlier. Even with the height difference. Who would you rather have in your army?

archibald leach

Me on the left.

you sound like a homo honestly

yes, this is correct!
it all goes back to ww 1 & 2!
and women's suffrage and national banks.

give blacks and women the vote, create a kike-owned banking system, cause the gentiles to kill each other, and push women into politics, factories, and society while men are killing each other in foreign lands.
men come home to find a nation of "independent" women who don't want to get married because they like pretending to be a man (in society, politics, business, and the bedroom). but they don't like taking responsibility like men.
so they push degeneracy and use the state to control men.
ww2 comes and with it the notion that improving your country, culture, race, and society is bad.
ergo, race mixing, gay love, no marriage, no kids (except out of wedlock), "rape" culture (ie roastie culture), divorce culture, victim culture, "male privilege" and affirmative action.
ergo, being a manly man makes you literally hitler, so be a hippie (or anything other than a straight white man) if you want social acceptance as politically correct.
also, you're fired or in prison for hate crimes if you're racist ot sexist (of course all whites are racist and all men sexist).

Sometimes I wish I was a manlet because when I think about the next big war I realize my height is going to make me a bigger target

It's a meme.

Guess we know which side you most resemble.

>Manly
Cary Grant when he was young was extremely alpha. My favourite film is Gungadin, 1939 with young Cary and Douglas Fairbanks Jnr.
Grant was built like a brick shithouse.

Also, wtf. Not 1917. More like 1957. Probably earlier, but not later.

That's not Douglas Fairbanks BTW

The bishops wife is pretty good too.

The person in shorts is a man?

It was the proliferation of television in the 50's that ruined the human mind and thus the world.

Not a meme, just ask older people about why people used to be like. My grandpa told me about how his dad or grandpa or someone had a bad tooth so he drank some whiskey and ripped it out. People were different back then

Bing Crosby and Fred Astaire were pretty awesome. just sayin

>Grant was built like a brick shithouse.
gay

This. Castrati in the baroque era were taller than normal.

What a pathetic contribution. I bet you kiss prostitutes.

there was always beta males, but they used to be bulied and either killed themselves, got /fit/ or fell into neetdom

look at old movies,its fuckin beautiful man.beautiful shit.
dudes slap their wives,tell them to shut the fuck up and take a fuckin seat while adults are talking.
watch old sean connery bond films,he just takes bitches,throws them down and fucks em,they turn out to be one of the enemy and he fuckin shoots em,sorrry bout that bitch.
man we should have never ever gone to vietnam,was the biggest social blunder in history.gave all these sjws reason to blossom in full form into a platform movement.

You're literally whining like a woman about there being "a lack of real men today who work with their hands ;_;"

you sound like a fucking faggot dude

I don't know that one but I'm going to order it in a minute before I go to bed.

Great christmas movie.
youtube.com/watch?v=jAFneciOP0M

ARCHIBALD LEACH WAS A MANLY MAN

male jobs used to be either physically very strenuous or managing people who worked very physically strenuous jobs.

you got buff and had to be aggressive, very few cubicle jobs back then. The economy has completely changed though.

So you also struggle with reading comprehension.

Cool.

Whatever homo, you gonna go cry about how there's no good men left you fucking queer?

>you will never be this fabulous

Feels bad man

One dresses to impress women the other to impress faga

Bodybuilding, protein shakes, etc. didn't exist back in the day. The first bodybuilders that started showing up around the turn of the century weren't even that impressive. Now any fag can down protein shakes and do cross fit. We're absolutely /fit/ter than our ancestors.

You retards really think twinks and metros change that?

It blows my mind that we're even having a thread about this. Yes of course men 100 years ago were more masculine and capable than men today. How could you ever consider that "a meme?"

The three piece suit needs to make a comeback.
It's so aesthetic

b-but there are other fators to consider, r-right? If genetic potential isn't fulfilled because weak diet, maybe they had more test after all? Most worked physically. Vast majority. So no, I don't think you can say tall now equals more test now. It's apples to oranges.

>portein shakes
lel okay.

Fedoras too amirite?