ITT people who stood up to tyrannical government

Justin Borque

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=l80huflJJb8
youtube.com/watch?v=xy8kPfqzTwU
youtube.com/watch?v=BeJ8BPbrWVw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

How has there not been a snake edit of dorner that I've seen?

Kek can't corner the Dorner

Liam Lynch

Ahmad Shah Massoud

Gordon Freeman...I mean Edward Snowden

Randy Weaver

Maple Leaf Solid

we called him Maple Snake when it was live

Joe Stack

Calling the Canadian government tyrannical is like saying Belgium won both world wars.

Stuck em good.

>takes for granted his 1st and 2nd amendments
Here's a (You), faggot.

>tfw old pol will never be back

Canada's government is actually extremely tyrannical if you actually study their (((laws))), its just not really talked about because they exercise selective enforcement vs our broken windows policing. Google Guerthy V Elliot or Trilcorps industries use of slave labor in their prison system and get back to me

Bless, If only he killed more RCMP scums. Fucking Canadian police deserve to die

Randy didn't stand up to the government. He was baited and put in a no win position. And the government was found to be in the wrong. Read "Every knee shall bow" also fuck Bill Clinton.

So is there a chance more leafs might rise up if Castros son gets re-elected?

Tried to look into this, but all the info I got was "he shot and killed 3 police officers" what prompted him to do this?

You have no idea how much I hate our police, and government. My anger is through the roof. If i didnt go to the gym to release steam, then I would be beating up these leftist scums in my collage. Trust me, these leaf pigs deserve to die,even if they are white. They only protect the government

>some of you are alright
calm down, user

In collage,we talked about his action on the day he killed those pigs. I was so happy, told my teacher that he should have taken more RCMP dogs back to hell. Teacher got sad and angry but couldn't do shit to me cuz I'm Persian. Haha

No, I will never be calm untill every official and officer is dead. I want them all to die. Doesn't matter how, just dead. Any cop killer is a good person in my books. Protecting the corrupt kike infected government, death to all of them.

Don't listen to the other fag leaf,
he's only saying calm down because he's afraid of you
and he's afraid because he's the one you hate.
FEEL YOUR FURY
FUEL YOUR HATE
ELEVATE YOUR MENTAL STATE

youtube.com/watch?v=l80huflJJb8
I love that song. Plz give more.

Thanks soccer monkey, you have no idea how much energy it takes just to go through all of this bullshit and dumb shit I hear. Fuckers think I have a anger problem but deep down, it's all hate. If a enemy country came to invade, I would sellout my friends, workers and basically anyone who is a dumb leftist or subhuman scum. Pigs, Arabs, Turks, chinks, left wings retards,faggots and kikes all deserve to die.

t. shitstamp collector

>you have no idea how much energy it takes just to go through all of this bullshit and dumb shit I hear
Oh boy but I do. You don't know the half of how bad it can get.
Fuck off ,fag.

:^)

>air force
>infantry rifleman
>1 gorillion metals
Why do stolen valor fags even try this?

>can't cork the borque

>normal, everyday immigrants
Actually, those offers were helping keep you psychos out. Didn't do enough, but they're with God now unlike you'll ever be.

Rey is literally the daughter of drunk junkies who are nothing special that sold her for alcohol.

Lukes character is ruined because it turns out the reason Kylo "turned" was because luke was about to execute him in his sleep due to luke fearing a prophecy. Same thing Vader did

Kylo kills snoke. Nothing special about him either

Rey and Kylo get together. It's like space twilight

Yoda shows up

Luke is killed

The black guy and ugly asian get together
youtube.com/watch?v=xy8kPfqzTwU

>everyone fucks each other and dies
It's almost like they tried their hardest to make it shit.

>"I was always willing to be reasonable until I had to be unreasonable", he wrote. "Sometimes reasonable men must do unreasonable things."

>shoot random cops
>increase strength and support in tyrannical laws.

thanks edgelord
- the government.

Serious? This movie is gonna suck.

What the fuck is this from?

What ever happened to that patriot?

finally
real life footage of white privilege

David Koresh

forgot pic

Dont cry because its over. Smile becuase it happened.

I like you leaf

That's the spirit. If only we had more Americans like you.

This thread has a very inorganic flow to it.

>admires the essence of American constitutionalism
>gets called a terrorist by fellow leaf

So these canadian cops that butt fucked you.. Did they spit in your hole too much or not enough?

Is there some secret motive/manifesto I don't know about? Because I'm only familiar with the version of the story where some Rambo Larping faggot ambushed a bunch of cops like a fucking sissy and then was found cowering under something hours later

Such a beautiful picture.

Fun fact, this guy was actually in the air force.... a long time ago. When he got out he smoked his brains into a meth rock, went crazy, then showed up at an air force base dressed like that.

This post could literally land you in prison as a threat on the prime minister's life.
>>Canadian (((justice)))

youtube.com/watch?v=BeJ8BPbrWVw

Can't Cork the Borque.

I was there too. Good times

Shameless self-check

Damn was that really 3 years ago? Feels like yesterday I was in that thread

I miss chocolate rambo